Aug

Return of NJ:Power of the Joshil Launch!

Belleville, New Jersey
Tournament Results
Belleville Park
Across from Sylvia's Cafe at 340 Belleville Ave
  Meet at Playground and Playground Shelter areas
11:30 AM EST on 08/13/2022
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type
P3C1

Three Beyblades are prepared for each First Stage match, with only one being used.

Read more
Admission
0 cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Covid Guidelines:

Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19): Recommendations for Attending Tournaments (worldbeyblade.org)

NJ Guidelines & Resources: https://covid19.nj.gov/index.html

The NJ WBO scene is coming back with a big revival!

In the quiet, rugged state of New Jersey, it has laid dormant for too long and the Jersey Boys are going to show they can definitely go toe-to-toe in Burst Standard.

Format: Burst Standard, Ranked, Pick 3, Choose 1 for 1st Stage

Judges: Head Judge:Mr. Memes  Other Judges: Bladerdoc, RED NINJA, and FlameLeone2300

Tournament Details:

We will be meeting at Belleville Park in Belleville, New Jersey.  We will be meeting in the playground and playground shelter areas shown on the park map for the tournament which are located near Belleville Ave.  Please register for the event through the WBO website before the event starts if you can so it can be easier for me and everyone else to start the tournament earlier if possible.

Tournament Registration will begin at 11:00 AM and if you come earlier than that please just sit tight and wait for 11:00 AM so we can start Registration and you can get registered. Registration will start at 11:00 AM and end at 11:25 so please try to arrive around 11:10-11:15 AM. This will be my first WBO tournament in NJ  so, please be patient with me and we'll all get through this smoothly.

Tournament Schedule

11:00 AM - 11:20 AM Tournament Registration and Bracket Creation.

11:30 AM - 4:30 PM Tournament Starts and Progresses.

Prizes:
1st place: TAKARA TOMY Xiphoid Xcalibur .Sw'-1 Burst Ultimate DB Beyblade B-200
2nd place: TAKARA TOMY Greatest Raphael / Glory Regnar .Ov.HXt+' Burst DB Beyblade B-192
3rd place: TAKARA TOMY Burst DB QuadDrive Random Booster Vol. 27 Beyblade B-194

Need-to-Know Information
1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page
Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.
2. Arrive On Time
You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.
3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings
We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!
4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours
This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come to watch and play for fun instead!
5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called
Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!
6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions
All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.
7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian
If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.
8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited
Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.
9. Terms of Service
All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Location help:
[Image: LcZ3F2I585K8_rhaILhQ8p8Uf5h0VnbpBAr41eEX...ABMg_S6Fgo]

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

This event has been approved.
It’s been 500 years
Hello its morbin time
I am just going to make a quick announcement for the tournament. If you are unable to go for any reason, please let me know on here or through discord anytime before the event or 2 hours before the event at the latest. I want to make sure the tournament will get started right away since certain people have the stuff to do after the tournament ends.
I will make this announcement for the last time. In case if anyone who has registered isn’t able to go to the tournament for any reason, please let me know 3 days ahead preferably or 2 hours before the event on august 13th so I can remove you from the player list. You can contact me through here, the WBO discord server and the world Bladers server if you have any questions or concerns.
(Aug. 06, 2022  3:37 AM)Mr. Memes Wrote: I will make this announcement for the last time.  In case if anyone who has registered isn’t able to go to the tournament for any reason, please let me know 3 days ahead preferably or 2 hours before the event on august 13th so I can remove you from the player list.  You can contact me through here, the WBO discord server and the world Bladers server if you have any questions or concerns.
I’m coming next week
(Aug. 06, 2022  6:19 PM)Rafaelburst17 Wrote: Is metal drivers allowed

Every Metal Cap driver legal
Might have to skedaddle to this juncture. Looks fun
(Aug. 06, 2022  10:40 PM)bladekid Wrote: Might have to skedaddle to this juncture. Looks fun

AY YO?
(Aug. 06, 2022  3:37 AM)Mr. Memes Wrote: I will make this announcement for the last time.  In case if anyone who has registered isn’t able to go to the tournament for any reason, please let me know 3 days ahead preferably or 2 hours before the event on august 13th so I can remove you from the player list.  You can contact me through here, the WBO discord server and the world Bladers server if you have any questions or concerns.

Mike Tyson Mysteries
can one use the hasbro z chip on the tt zone'? everyone tells me i can but i m unsure since it is combining brands.
(Aug. 11, 2022  9:10 PM)LegendV3 Wrote: can one use the hasbro z chip on the tt zone'? everyone tells me i can but i m unsure since it is combining brands.

Nah it’s legal
I might run a bit late I woke up late for my train
Me and angelsuperblade is 30 mins away Philly traffic is crazy atm
It was fun blading boyz
Here is the spreadsheet for the tournament:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing