Resell of Corocoro Mail Order Bey

TT will resell Mail Order Beys which was released in Corocoro Before.
[font="Proxima Nova Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]https://imgur.com/gallery/NAg629L[/font]

You can buy Gold God Bey, Legend God Bey, Shadow Orihalcum, Double God Bey, Yamiterios, Cho Z Loyal King Spriggan and Drago Valkyrie in ↑QR code from September 15th 10am.

https://imgur.com/a/fwC80bj
And you can read comic which is about those bey freely in that QR code
thank you! sadly, i do not think they ship to America Unhappy
(Sep. 15, 2020  9:19 PM)Cat-Daddy Wrote: thank you! sadly, i do not think they ship to America Unhappy

Maybe, but you can probably get a middleman service to ship to you.
It looks like all TT's metal for Beyblades is Zinc alloy. Didn't know that before.
(Sep. 15, 2020  9:19 PM)Cat-Daddy Wrote: thank you! sadly, i do not think they ship to America Unhappy

You can use ZenMarket to shop this site then ship to US (or anywhere).
Could someone walk me through how to purchase these while living in the United States? Or is it not worth trying? Is it going to be just as expensive as buying them off of eBay?
Use a third party buying service like ZenMarket. They beys are about $9-$15 each. Shipping can be pricey if using DHL so it makes sense to do a larger order. Wouldn’t be worth it for 1-2 beys.
(Sep. 24, 2020  1:17 PM)Thanks. I gave it a shot. I ordered 25 total Beyblades. We’ll see if it works out!SupaDav03 Wrote: Use a third party buying service like ZenMarket. They beys are about $9-$15 each. Shipping can be pricey if using DHL so it makes sense to do a larger order. Wouldn’t be worth it for 1-2 beys.

Well that didn’t work. Let me try again.

Thanks. I gave it a shot. I ordered 25 total Beyblades. We’ll see if it works out!
A shame I already own every one of these.
(Sep. 27, 2020  3:53 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: A shame I already own every one of these.

Yeah, but if you order a bunch of Shadow Amaterios you could stock up on X’ pretty cheaply.
Where can I buy corocoro I live in the USA
(Sep. 27, 2020  9:27 PM)kai edits Wrote: Where can I buy corocoro I live in the USA

The corocoro re-releases or corocoro magazine?

Use the link up top to buy the re-releases. Will have to go through a 3rd party seller like Zenmarket since you’ll need it shipped to the US.

If you want the magazine you could use Amzon.jp, CD Japan or Kinokuniya