Reqrium combo

I think the Spryzen zero zeta is a good combo because Spryzen has a circular jagged design and that helps it play good in all 3 modes attack stamina and defense
(Dec. 03, 2019  11:10 PM)Fyde Wrote: I think the Spryzen zero zeta is a good combo because Spryzen has a circular jagged design and that helps it play good in all 3 modes attack stamina and defense

Stop doing spam posts. If you don’t stop I will have to report you for spam. I’ve said it before to you but I will say it one more time: Make your 50 posts meaningful, otherwise you’ll be reported for spam.
I’m not disrespecting but I’m posting about topics that this forum is for I know I’m a criminal and and a spammer from previous times and in your eyes but I genuinely want to be more part of the BEYBLADE community
(Dec. 03, 2019  11:22 PM)Fyde Wrote: I’m not disrespecting but I’m posting about topics that this forum is for I know I’m a criminal and and a spammer from previous times and in your eyes but I genuinely want to be more part of the BEYBLADE community

Then post this where it should be posted: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Build-m...o-2--88501

The thread that is named G is spam though, so I will report that.
Rob has a point; you really should tone it down a notch. This post is fine, but not as a brand new thread. Random Thoughts might be a better thread for much of what you've posted.