Reiji's story...

Poll: What should poison serpent evolve into?

Venom serpent
60.00%
Poisonous serpent
0%
Fanged serpent
12.00%
Sand serpent
6.00%
Stelth serpent
22.00%
Total: 100% 50 vote(s)
This story is about what happened to reiji after he lost.I always wanted to know and 1 day i said to my self "Look, he aint comming back!"So if they wont make it, then I will!

Chapter 1:I am sorry...

The WBBA staff had to pick up reiji and poison serpent to take them to the medic area.They were expecting ryuga to come in and challenge him to a battle, as custom to the dark nebula.But, yuu walked in.He said"Look whos so tough now!*Holds out tounge*"Mizuchi wanted to do something but he was frozen like a statue, all he could do was endure the pain and saddness.He thought to him self"I am sorry, serpent."

Comment!Vote on poll!Rate!
short...and you spell stealth like that------>stealth!! good story
This seems very interesting, please continue!
Name:Christian(Friends call him C-Dub)
Bey:Cyber Libra C145 MHF (MetalHoleFlat)...Special move#1Confusedupersonic Inferno Gunner...Libra glows green then fires 30 supersonic boomerangs or waves...Special Move#2:Meltdown...Libra creats a wall of energy that blocks any attack
Characteristics: Stratigic,calm,ALWAYS wants 2 battle,smiles a lot, not a lot of patience
Looks Like:Black hoodie w/ libra sign on the back,Orange sneakers,cargo shorts,black eyes,spikey hair like Sora
(P.S lve the series)
Part 2:Getting your game on!

2 Weeks after ryuga is defeted.

Reiji was allowed to go just as soon as a check up on serpent."Well everything seems to be in order.Just TRY not to destroy any more beys."Reiji didnt reply, he just took serpent from her hand and walked off.He didnt know what to do next, just walk around town."Hey dude, wanna' battle!?"Came a voice behind him."Please!"Reiji wanted to see how his powers had been afected.
3...2...1...GO SHOOT!
Serpent was acting weird, more powerful."You've got skill, but my libra will end you!Special move!Supersonic inferno gunner!"Libra lit up and started to shoot sonic boomerangs at serpent.
"Serpent!Venom strike!"Reiji was close to losing so he pulled out his dark move.However, serpent imediatly fell to the ground."Haha!Epic fail by you!"Then, just as the boy turned around, serpent started to glow."Hey, your serpent is evolving, in to..."

This is the last chance to vote on the poll!
Name Dain ?

Aperrance white shirt with a magenta hoody black hair sorta like tsubasa and dark blue jeans

personality happy always acceps battle requests and likes to turn difficult situations into a joke.

Bey Burn Leone125RSF

color scheme

Face seethough with the counter leone disign but in red

clear wheel see though

metal wheel red

125 see though

Rsf see though with red ruber
cool chapter
awesome.i love it
Well so far venom serpent is winnin'.

About the track and P.tip, i havent decided what they will be.Yet...
Chapter 3:New stuff

"A Venom serpent!!"Continued Christian.Reiji slowly walked towards it to pick it up.The face looked the same, only it was metal.The serpent clear wheel looked the same, other than the blue snakes going around it were tattooed on.It was also a slightly darker green.The fusion wheel looked like poison, but it was thicker and had rough edges.The spin track was a normal SW145 only it was metal as well.Finaly the tip was WSF.(Wide semi flat)

Reiji remained silent as he stared at the bey."So, how about a rematch?
3...2...1...GO SHOOT!

Comment!Rate!Read more!
nice i've got a request for a new charcter

Name: Adam(friends call him Ace')
Bey: Storm Falcon RD105(Rubber Defense)MRF(Metal Rubber Flat)
Personality:Kind,Caring loves fried chicken i smiles alot even if he's upset
Apperence:Black messy hair but wears a cap to hide it.Kyoyas green jacket and blue T-SHIRT,Black Jean shorts and a red belt.Blue and Black High Tops
colio chapter!!
sounds good but no offense dooesnt seem like a real story or well match rejii well rejii is really evil and he is seen as a regular good blader here if u could ,ske him more evil or explain how he changed or somthing ood story though different than waht ive seen

Character Request

Name: Billy Draco
Bey: Inferno Fico CH AD 145/230 MD (change armor defense 145/230 metal defense fico is like a dragon with phenoix wings and bull personality)

Description : A wash out kid from the famose Draco Beyblade Clan whoa family is dissapointed in him

Physical description: 5ft1 Red Jacket with Draco written in it but shows a fico symbol with Blsck jeans Nd Blair color hair

Beyblade stuff extras : Beyblade type stamina style of battling draws out and dodges while waiting charges special move for the win (burning assault charged )
Burning assault circles enenmy unable to escape turns into flames the loops and increases stamina while doing it then goes in for a super charged blow) Fame Crasher a move that hurts opponent by making the stadium mekted to lava fico can spin on it increses stamina while on lava traps and hurts other bey in hole with lava in it then finishes it with the final blow
Next chapter is gonna' be up pritty soon....I think...
i have a request

Character Request

Name: Charles Vesper
Bey: Genocide PerseusEB120(has 3 blade like C145 but shorter height and the adges are sharp)EWD(eternal wide defense).

Description : A kid with no parents who wants to take revenge on the person who killed his parents
Physical description: Black Vest whth vesper written on it wit perseus sign.

Beyblade stuff extras : Beyblade type stamina style of battling draws out and dodges while waiting charges special move : Hells Judgement
hells judge ment circles enenmy unable to escape turns into black flames the loops and increases stamina while doing it then goes in for a super charged blow summoning a warrior pulling the bey into hells gate)
Yuki Yumiya
Kenta's older 15 year old sister.
Counter Saggitario 85 FS
Long Green hair and is really nice.Yellow belly top and blue denim shorts.Black sunglasses that turn into launcher grip.
Special move:Forced back
When attacked turns toward them and attacks the other bey out of the stadium.

PS Really good story!!Joyful_2
Can't wait for chapter 4! good story btw. Keep it up.
awesome story keep it up
Hey if christans bey gets destroyed here's another one:
Bey:Core Shark F145 CES
Bey Description:Core:Core is like lightning only it has little fangs that can't be seen by the naked eye on the fusion wheel and a huge fang like metal in a compartment behind one of the blades and instead of the three blades it's a fin on the wheel kinda.Shark energy ring:it's like libra only with a shark on the top and bottom and an open jaw (like wolf) on the sides.F145:fangs(rubber) stick down on every little time it gets shorter in length.CES:just like CS but it's plastic is eternal sharp.
Chapter 4:New battles!

Christian had never fought Reiji before, as a result he did not know he had so much to fear.This was both good and bad, as he was not afraid, but, he was walking right into a trap."Go now libra!"Libra shot towards serpent.
"Good, good!Struggle more!I want to see the terror in your eyes!And enjoy the fact I am the one who scares you most!"
"Arrrgh!Go!Special move!Meltdown!"A huge wall of energy is summoned, however this is a defensive move and only blocked attacks.Serpent spead towards libra as soon as it was gone.Peices of the cyber wheel were already falling off."Hey what is going on here!?Stop it!Stop it now!"
"AHHAAHHAHAHAAAHAH!I love it!The thought of you crying everywere makes me so happy!Dark move!Venom injection!"

TO BE CONTINUED!You know what to do!
cool it's good 2 see Reiji happy again!
If you can call that happy
it is on "Bonds of Steel" when he says it when he's about to get defeated
thats the reji we all know and hate/fear
It's a good plot but the layout and punctuation is wrong a lot of the time. Don't forget your spaces and new lines!

Check out my story: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-The-Wild...acters-ATM