Regents Rumble, 12th September

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

[Image: regentsrumblead.png]

Regents Rumble

In the same style as SummerSmash, (for those of you that managed to attend) we'll be running a tournament on September 12th in Regents Park.
The location will also be the same, Ready Money Drinking Fountain.
For those of you that had any trouble finding it last time, PM us the day before the event, and we'll provide you wth a mobile numbe so you can call us for directions if necessary.
The tournament style will be block round robin, since this worked well at the last event.

The meeting time will be 12pm, and the tournament should start at 1pm.

The main tournament will be MFB only, but free battles will allow plastic and HMS as usual.

Items we'd recomend for you to bring would include food and drink for yourself, a hooded coat or jacket in case of rain, or suntan lotion if the day seems particularly hot.

We'd also rcomend that if you do intend to take part in the tournament, then bring your own bey.

This may sound like an obvious suggestion, but in the past people have come without, expecting to borrow other peoples.
This would not be a problem, but more than half the blades that have been leant to people have either come back damaged from improper use, or not come back at all.
Obviously this has mde people a lot more reluctant to lend out their own beys.

The entry fee will be the same as usual, free with a blader passport (£6 to buy), or £3 otherwise.

We hope you'll be interested in this tournament, and enjoy it as you have done with previous tournaments.

Attending:
theflightyellz
Rocky
Blitz
♥
Driger
Mukilab
Matt
LeeDraciel
Kinomiya
brazman
ZeroBJ
BlacK PhoeniX

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Poll: Will you be attending?

Yes
36.36%
No
47.73%
I'll get back to you
15.91%
Total: 100% 44 vote(s)
It would depend if someone was selling them there.

It will probably be announced here or the Marketplace if someone chooses to.

---

Cool ~ I've actually been waiting for this to be approved, but I think it's too soon for my MOJ order AGAIN. ;[
I won't be going my mum is messing round with holidays so we gotta leave all dates freeUnhappy
A few people may be selling one or two things.
I may have a few RBVL3's for sale at about £8 each.
Basicaly, I've bought 12.
I'll keep opening them until I get an Aries (hopefully), any left over, or any duplicates I get, I'll sell.
Good job, I was curious to see what the plan was for this. At this point, I'm not sure whether I can make it because of financial reasons. I will however see what I can do.
Hopefuly you can make it Espio, we currently only have myself and Blitz as judges.
It'd be good to see everyone again.
um i live in weymouth in dorset im 16 (16 today i might add) and if i can get the money for the train together which would be hard as it is i don't know how to get from a train station to wherever it is and i only have a few blades and my only hms blade giai dragoon coming in a week or so i won't have many blades but there is a chance i might be able to make it if the train is under £20 ill just say im under 16 as i am only just 16 i probably won't be able to make it but theres a smallish chance about 25% that ill be able to go i really wanna go to a tourny even if only to watch and do a few free matches and maybe try out a mf beyblade ill try and make it
Well, it'd be great to see you if you can make it.
New members are always welcome, and you'd be able to get in on some free battles, even if you couldn't take part in the main tournament.
Yay! Im definately coming Grin
Are judges allowed to participate?

I'm quite willing to judge, if I'm trusted with it. ;]
(Aug. 13, 2009  1:21 AM)♥ Wrote: Are judges allowed to participate?

yes
darn i'm on holiday then. Oh well hope everyone has fun
So is the confirm list so far:

Flight
Blitz
Driger
♥

Flight I suggest sending the PM now Tongue_out We need to get 4 more people to participate for us to have an official WBO toruney - and it should be pretty easy.
it's not even been a day yet
Lips_sealed Ok, give it a few more days.
Ok i'm definately able to come i had to pay my mum £10 as bribary to go to this i would'nt mind being a judge if the offers are still open.

Unfortunatly Rocky and Towel_Terror are away on holiday so they will not be able to attend the tournament but the annoying thing it must be for them is that they come back the day after the tournament Sunday.
It sucks that Rocky and Towel_Terror can't come, but this really is the only time I can do the tournament.
It'll be good to see you there Sam, we'll have to see how it goes for the judge position though.
(Aug. 12, 2009  5:37 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: A few people may be selling one or two things.
I may have a few RBVL3's for sale at about £8 each.
Basicaly, I've bought 12.
I'll keep opening them until I get an Aries (hopefully), any left over, or any duplicates I get, I'll sell.

your selling mfb if so then ill buy some and i can compete hopefully but i live in weymouth in dorset so getting there by train is a hassle i don't know were i'de be going if someone could tell me the nearest station i would probably be able to go even if my mum says no ill just say im going round a friends Stupid provided trains arn't above £20ish ill probably be going yay my first ever tourny and ill probably be getting a storm pegasis starter and a set of metal faces from the intoy so if you can sell me some other mfb it'lle be so sweet

(16th birthday yesterday ive got some cash because of it hehe mfb here i come oh and a nice new 120gb ipod classis for the train journey up there Tongue_out_wink
(Aug. 13, 2009  2:40 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: we'll have to see how it goes for the judge position though.

Ok then well i'm not to bothered about it really it's just incase there is or a judge does'nt turn up.
(Aug. 13, 2009  3:43 PM)beybladelover93 Wrote: (16th birthday yesterday ive got some cash because of it hehe mfb here i come oh and a nice new 120gb ipod classis for the train journey up there Tongue_out_wink

I don't understand why you would want a 120GB ipod classic because they cost alot and you would never use up all of the memory, it might be good but i don't see the point in having.Btw i got an 8GB ipod nano and i can't use all the memory up on that.
It's just my opinion though.
(Aug. 13, 2009  3:43 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: Ok then well i'm not to bothered about it really it's just incase there is or a judge does'nt turn up.

I don't understand why you would want a 120GB ipod classic because they cost alot and you would never use up all of the memory, it might be good but i don't see the point in having.Btw i got an 8GB ipod nano and i can't use all the memory up on that.
It's just my opinion though.

my mum got it for me and ive got 39 albums on there in 1 day and thats just some of my music i'll probably have used up like 30gb's within a month and also i use my mp3 players as memory sticks for school and in september college
Right this isn't the topic to discuss which DAP capacity size is best. Let's leave that to another forum or topic.
(Aug. 13, 2009  3:43 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: Ok then well i'm not to bothered about it really it's just incase there is or a judge does'nt turn up.
Well, right now we may only just scrape enough people together for a tournament.
I doubt we'll need more than two judges, but if that changes, then we'll see.

As for "you'll never fill a 120GB iPod classic", I have 500GB of music.
I'd kill for an .mp3 that could hold it all Tired
Maybe i'm comming not sure yet. my mums not serious when it comes to organizing holiday times.
I might be going somewhere on the 20th (most likely i will)
So I obviously will not be back in time so it depends if I go on the 20th or not.
And I still don't have a blade but I have about £30 that I would be ok spending cuz I don't wanna go there and no ones selling.
(Aug. 13, 2009  4:59 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Well, right now we may only just scrape enough people together for a tournament.
I doubt we'll need more than two judges, but if that changes, then we'll see.

As for "you'll never fill a 120GB iPod classic", I have 500GB of music.
I'd kill for an .mp3 that could hold it all Tired

well there is a good chance i can make it if someone tells me where the nearest train station is to regents park or if someone is getting a train up there from the weymouth direction then that would mean i definatley would go because i would somehow manage to get lost getting to regent park from the train station

how many people are going for sure atm? and how many if i can go (which i probably will be able to