Regents Rumble, 12th September

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

[Image: regentsrumblead.png]

Regents Rumble

In the same style as SummerSmash, (for those of you that managed to attend) we'll be running a tournament on September 12th in Regents Park.
The location will also be the same, Ready Money Drinking Fountain.
For those of you that had any trouble finding it last time, PM us the day before the event, and we'll provide you wth a mobile numbe so you can call us for directions if necessary.
The tournament style will be block round robin, since this worked well at the last event.

The meeting time will be 12pm, and the tournament should start at 1pm.

The main tournament will be MFB only, but free battles will allow plastic and HMS as usual.

Items we'd recomend for you to bring would include food and drink for yourself, a hooded coat or jacket in case of rain, or suntan lotion if the day seems particularly hot.

We'd also rcomend that if you do intend to take part in the tournament, then bring your own bey.

This may sound like an obvious suggestion, but in the past people have come without, expecting to borrow other peoples.
This would not be a problem, but more than half the blades that have been leant to people have either come back damaged from improper use, or not come back at all.
Obviously this has mde people a lot more reluctant to lend out their own beys.

The entry fee will be the same as usual, free with a blader passport (£6 to buy), or £3 otherwise.

We hope you'll be interested in this tournament, and enjoy it as you have done with previous tournaments.

Attending:
theflightyellz
Rocky
Blitz
♥
Driger
Mukilab
Matt
LeeDraciel
Kinomiya
brazman
ZeroBJ
BlacK PhoeniX

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Poll: Will you be attending?

Yes
36.36%
No
47.73%
I'll get back to you
15.91%
Total: 100% 44 vote(s)
It was said in jest then. It was not clear. My apologies.
(Aug. 19, 2009  1:07 PM)bbgoldflame Wrote: Please refrain from using caps locks. Thank you.

Lmao, I love how this is said to Brad, the webmaster. XD

Anyway, it is not like that for me, at least not in that way it's just times are hard at the moment and my parents are on holiday so the £100 I get a fortnight has to go to rent. :\ I will hopefully be able to come though, fingers and toes crossed. Smile
if its on saturday can it be after 11 cus i have rugbyPinching_eyesPinching_eyes_2ConfusedCrying
if its any day in october i can make it lol my reason being by then ill have money and a job so i can buy some mfbs and actually go to tournaments!!!
(Aug. 19, 2009  8:57 PM)ZeroBJ Wrote: if its on saturday can it be after 11 cus i have rugbyPinching_eyesPinching_eyes_2ConfusedCrying

The tournament it'self would start some time at 12.

(Aug. 19, 2009  9:19 PM)Zarrox Skyblade Wrote: if its any day in october i can make it lol my reason being by then ill have money and a job so i can buy some mfbs and actually go to tournaments!!!

Flight already said it will be a Saterday in september and if that is the case I am sure someone can just let you borrow an MFB for the tournament, as long as you look after it anyway.
aw damn i'm going to bording school on the tenth of september so the only saturday i can go is the 5th september
(Aug. 19, 2009  9:39 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: if that is the case I am sure someone can just let you borrow an MFB for the tournament, as long as you look after it anyway.

I always look after my beys ^^ if it gets broke in the beystadium during a battle there would be nothing i can do but i will replace it or pay the person to buy a new one.^^ but hopefully if its in sept i can get a early birthday pressie of a storm pegasis off my parents and come ^^
i might be able to lend u one if u cant get one for ur bday which would be ur first choice?
(Aug. 19, 2009  8:57 PM)ZeroBJ Wrote: if its on saturday can it be after 11 cus i have rugbyPinching_eyesPinching_eyes_2ConfusedCrying
I am not your mother.
I'm not shifting times around for single carping members, and people really, really need to start realizing this fact.
Currently I'm planning it for the first Saturday of September, but that is still yet to be finalized.
The times will be the same times that the tournament has always been planned for, if you want to know what they are, check out the first post.
I think a lot of you need to realize that it's a good thing that anyones actually bothering to put any time in to organizing a tournament.
We do this with out own free time, for the love of beyblade and for the community.
So think about that next time, and the same goes for anyone else.
hi every one im might come im a huge beyblade fan and if anyone is selling grip launcher ill be very happy pls post back to me i just asked my mum while typing and she said ''u can go'' so yay and im only 11
(Aug. 20, 2009  10:37 AM)theflightyellz Wrote: I think a lot of you need to realize that it's a good thing that anyones actually bothering to put any time in to organizing a tournament.
We do this with out own free time, for the love of beyblade and for the community.

I did ask if I could do one but Brad wouldn't let me but then again, I was aiming a little high. It is good that you are doing this for us so thank you and people shouldn't complain and should be thankful that there is even going to be a tournament held.
if it can be done on saturday 26th i think i can make it! my parents will pay for my train ticket i just need a map ofhow to get there and if somebody is hopeflly selling MFB at there imay be able to swing £20-£30 to buy one or 2...of course id have to leave superearly in the morning at like 5am! but it'd be totally worth it.
(Aug. 20, 2009  8:25 AM)ZeroBJ Wrote: i might be able to lend u one if u cant get one for ur bday which would be ur first choice?

Sry i didnt post sooner, um i woldnt mind useing a storm pegasis ora sagittario..if ur willing to lend one if of course i cant get one on the day or before.
Thought it's through, and it's most likely that this event will be on Saturday the 12th of September.
This gives people enough time to plan ahead, and cover or rearrange any shifts at work if they can.
(Aug. 20, 2009  5:07 PM)Zarrox Skyblade Wrote: if it can be done on saturday 26th i think i can make it! my parents will pay for my train ticket i just need a map ofhow to get there and if somebody is hopeflly selling MFB at there imay be able to swing £20-£30 to buy one or 2...of course id have to leave superearly in the morning at like 5am! but it'd be totally worth it.

Sry i didnt post sooner, um i woldnt mind useing a storm pegasis ora sagittario..if ur willing to lend one if of course i cant get one on the day or before.

teh ill get storm pegasis
Nah dont worry lol if its 12th sept i cant go. ; ;
I've no problems with that date at the minute. :]

Also, I hope this will help some people. I may do a guide to Tube Stations later ...

[Image: regentsparkmap.th.png]

The circled area is the Ready Money Drinking Fountain. The red area is where we held the event last time. All directions are from Regent's Park Tube Station, which is an easy enough station to get to, on the Bakerloo Line.

I'm sorry it's such a poor job, but hopefully it'll be of some assistance at least for people who need location help.
Could we make it like the 5th a week earlier. I'm going on holiday on the 12th-26th.Crying
(Aug. 21, 2009  12:26 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: Could we make it like the 5th a week earlier. I'm going on holiday on the 12th-26th.Crying

Honestly, we have been over this already, if Flight wants to make it the 12th then I am sorry but that is when it will be.
If it's on the 12th I'll be seriously hung over/tired as I'll be going to my mates 18th in Brighton on the 11th of Septemeber but yeh should still go be able to make that date.
(Aug. 21, 2009  3:24 PM)Blitz Wrote: If it's on the 12th I'll be seriously hung over/tired as I'll be going to my mates 18th in Brighton on the 11th of Septemeber but yeh should still go be able to make that date.

vats of black coffee are your friend.
(Aug. 21, 2009  3:30 PM)Khel Wrote: vats of black coffee are your friend.

I hate coffee lol, I'll just keep drinking! Beyblading drunk could be interesting >.>, can honestly say I've never done it before lol.
(Aug. 21, 2009  3:33 PM)Blitz Wrote: I hate coffee lol, I'll just keep drinking! Beyblading drunk could be interesting >.>, can honestly say I've never done it before lol.

That would just mean you would miss the stadium all the time but whos complaining. XD
I should be able to make the 12th - I can make any date (Excluding school days and celebration days such as christmas) Tongue_out
(Aug. 21, 2009  3:33 PM)Blitz Wrote: I hate coffee lol, I'll just keep drinking! Beyblading drunk could be interesting >.>, can honestly say I've never done it before lol.

Not as fun as you'd think.
Gives you delusions that HF might actually have a use.
That's really unfair the world hates the tourney is gonna start on the 12th 12-3:00pm and well i'm going on holiday on the 12th and leaving the house at 12:00 and arriving at 3:00 or should be anyways. I really wanted to try dark bull H145SD.CryingAngryCryingAngryCryingAngry