Regents Rumble, 12th September

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

[Image: regentsrumblead.png]

Regents Rumble

In the same style as SummerSmash, (for those of you that managed to attend) we'll be running a tournament on September 12th in Regents Park.
The location will also be the same, Ready Money Drinking Fountain.
For those of you that had any trouble finding it last time, PM us the day before the event, and we'll provide you wth a mobile numbe so you can call us for directions if necessary.
The tournament style will be block round robin, since this worked well at the last event.

The meeting time will be 12pm, and the tournament should start at 1pm.

The main tournament will be MFB only, but free battles will allow plastic and HMS as usual.

Items we'd recomend for you to bring would include food and drink for yourself, a hooded coat or jacket in case of rain, or suntan lotion if the day seems particularly hot.

We'd also rcomend that if you do intend to take part in the tournament, then bring your own bey.

This may sound like an obvious suggestion, but in the past people have come without, expecting to borrow other peoples.
This would not be a problem, but more than half the blades that have been leant to people have either come back damaged from improper use, or not come back at all.
Obviously this has mde people a lot more reluctant to lend out their own beys.

The entry fee will be the same as usual, free with a blader passport (£6 to buy), or £3 otherwise.

We hope you'll be interested in this tournament, and enjoy it as you have done with previous tournaments.

Attending:
theflightyellz
Rocky
Blitz
♥
Driger
Mukilab
Matt
LeeDraciel
Kinomiya
brazman
ZeroBJ
BlacK PhoeniX

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Poll: Will you be attending?

Yes
36.36%
No
47.73%
I'll get back to you
15.91%
Total: 100% 44 vote(s)
I just want any blade. Oh and by the way, do i have to pre-order the blades?
No, but you can.
If you are interested in buying anything PM me with offers. You can also request some stuff if you like and I'll see if I will/have it to sell.
if the tournament is resumed in october unless its on my mums birthday i can go (if its the weekend)
dude it's now gonna be on saturday 12th september
(Aug. 31, 2009  11:29 PM)zerorequim Wrote: if the tournament is resumed in october unless its on my mums birthday i can go (if its the weekend)

The date has already been set. Speechless
hmmm the 12th well i can't go then simply because i won't have money to get there damn
Al you need is five quid to get a ticket and then you can go.
(Sep. 01, 2009  5:21 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: Al you need is five quid to get a ticket and then you can go.

Is that all he needs? That's much better than having about £12.
He'll need a ticket to get to london and a underground ticket so to be safe he should bring £20. (Guys don't get too off topic now Tongue_out)
I should have 12 RBVL3's to sell at the event.
Each of the boosters will be going at £8, which is a major mark down on the £13-14 pounds (not including postage) that theintoy will be charging for them.
If anybody is interested, then send me a PM, if you don't have the cash for them, then don't message me about them.
How is kinomiya coming? Is he on holiday again?
He said he was staying till september, so maybe it will be his last few days in England.
Aah fair enough someone make sure he has a contact number and text when he gets there instead of at the end lol and one of us will meet at the station this time
Anyways has he even posted him here? No. (I dont think and This thread is getting really off topic)
Might I suggest on making a new thread for purchases at the event? This will just keep it more organised, like what happened for Summer Smash?...
yeah my old thread for selling and purchasing for the summer smash worked really well and kept the the summer smash thread less crowded
Are there even a lot of people selling? I suppose it would save a bit of clutter.
Oh from what i've read on here it seems only blitz and flightyellz are selling but blitz is selling a lot and i'm sure if on the thread people say what they're looking to buy they will have a few people selling it.
Lol heart, your selling stuff aswell Tongue_out
what are u selling heart?
why don't you make the thread now before it gets completely off topic again
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Regent-s...#pid196441

Sorry heart if you were gonna post the link Tongue_out
It turns out i have saturday school till 1:00 but i still really want to come so my mum made an exception and agreed to take time off to drive me there a.s.a.p by car which would take 30-40mins minimum if there is no traffic so i could arrive around 2:00

Seeing as i'll be late and with no blades i won't participate but could i still come? I'd love just to watch and maybe buy blades off some people.

If someone (organiser) could please give me their phone no. so that if you move to another location in regents park that i cannot find i can call and ask for directions.

~Muki