Regalia genesis/big bang genesis discussion

Since people been saying regalia genesis on generate. Is bad how? Although genesis shape and contact points and infinite lock system it could be attack type layer.
There are testing threads for both, discuss and test in them. And also there’s the product threads for them to discuss them.
The reason these layers are not used is because they’re outclassed. Lord, Master, Mirage, Brave, and Perfect Phoenix all outclass it for stamina. Attack wise it’s outclassed by Judgement, Zwei, Imperial, and Rage. There’s really no use for Regalia Genesis or Big Bang Genesis in the standard meta.
(Aug. 07, 2020  5:13 PM)BladerUmar Wrote: i like big bang its really strong

People don't time to look for combos for regalia genesis but take time for sparking beys that's kinda rude towards people that can't play beyblade with a high budget.

(Aug. 07, 2020  5:16 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: The reason these layers are not used is because they’re outclassed. Lord, Master, Mirage, Brave, and Perfect Phoenix all outclass it for stamina. Attack wise it’s outclassed by Judgement, Zwei, Imperial, and Rage. There’s really no use for Regalia Genesis or Big Bang Genesis in the standard meta.
Well if more good parts were released more time to test it on genesis
(Aug. 07, 2020  5:16 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2020  5:13 PM)BladerUmar Wrote: i like big bang its really strong

People don't time to look for combos for regalia genesis but take time for sparking beys that's kinda rude towards people that can't play beyblade with a high budget.
In case you’ve forgotten, Regalia is in the GT Customize set, which is kinda pricey. And BigBang is like $30. The majority of Sparking Beys are cheaper.
(Aug. 07, 2020  5:21 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2020  5:16 PM)kai edits Wrote: People don't time to look for combos for regalia genesis but take time for sparking beys that's kinda rude towards people that can't play beyblade with a high budget.
In case you’ve forgotten, Regalia is in the GT Customize set, which is kinda pricey. And BigBang is like $30. The majority of Sparking Beys are cheaper.
I blade with a budget that's why I only trade don't buy. I dont like sparking beys there kinda weird in my opinion
(Aug. 07, 2020  5:21 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2020  5:16 PM)kai edits Wrote: People don't time to look for combos for regalia genesis but take time for sparking beys that's kinda rude towards people that can't play beyblade with a high budget.

I use genesises for K.O resitants attacking mooooooore like Bigbang Genesis 00 Expand xceed
(Aug. 07, 2020  5:24 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2020  5:21 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: In case you’ve forgotten, Regalia is in the GT Customize set, which is kinda pricey. And BigBang is like $30. The majority of Sparking Beys are cheaper.

I use genesises for K.O resitants attacking mooooooore like Bigbang Genesis 00 Expand xceed

I use for pure attack so I use regalia genesis generate or regalia genesis 0 bump variable
(Aug. 07, 2020  5:26 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2020  5:24 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: I use genesises for K.O resitants attacking mooooooore like Bigbang Genesis 00 Expand xceed

I use for pure attack so I use regalia genesis generate or regalia genesis 0 bump variable
:
Coming soon:  RG.0B.V' vs BBG.00E.X
(Aug. 07, 2020  5:54 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2020  5:26 PM)kai edits Wrote: I use for pure attack so I use regalia genesis generate or regalia genesis 0 bump variable
:
Coming soon:  RG.0B.V' vs BBG.00E.X
This not a testing thread it is a discussion thread.
Please please please dont do this.. just because genesis may be decent,; that doesn't mean its top tier and certainly not meta . It can easily be countered by the above mentioned rings. Also you can discuss this in regalia genesis testing thread for god sake🙏 or the product thread instead
this thread issssss useless
(Aug. 07, 2020  5:57 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: this thread issssss useless

Why your posting on this thread then(not to be rude)

(Aug. 07, 2020  6:15 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2020  5:57 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: this thread issssss useless

Why your posting on this thread then(not to be rude)
Since this "spam" you can close it.
"This not a testing thread it is a discussion thread" then it doesn't get to exist in the Burst Customization subforum. Read the rules. No tests, no thread.