Recent Purchases

I wish I had someone to run with. Unhappy I'd get out a lot more if I had someone better than me who I could force myself to catch up with.......rather than a choice between no-one or two 11/12 year olds who despite teasing me for being so lazy, end up just lagging behind.
(Apr. 28, 2009  7:13 PM)Rocky Wrote: I wish I had someone to run with. Unhappy I'd get out a lot more if I had someone better than me who I could force myself to catch up with.......rather than a choice between no-one or two 11/12 year olds who despite teasing me for being so lazy, end up just lagging behind.

I tend to run late at night (11-11:30) when campus is empty. I don't like running with people, it either ends up with me going way ahead, or running against someone far better than me who I can't keep up with.
That sounds really relaxing even if it is alone. Joyful_3
Bought some milk for the frosted flakes. Realized I kinda need that for the cereal XD
(Apr. 28, 2009  7:25 PM)Khel Wrote: Bought some milk for the frosted flakes. Realized I kinda need that for the cereal XD

Some cereal is nice without milk. *munches on cheerios*
(Apr. 28, 2009  6:15 PM)Pikachao Wrote: Why so? I think they look good as they are. =O

I think they're painfully plain, and everyone and their mother has a pair of chucks or vans, so it's cool to personalize them.

But that's just my opinion.
Honey Loops =D
(Apr. 28, 2009  8:08 PM)Commie Wrote: everyone and their mother has a pair of chucks or vans

I have one pair of black boots and a pair of school shoes I've had for the last two years.

I have no vans/chucks and my converses were worn out forever ago. xD
(Apr. 28, 2009  10:06 PM)Pikachao Wrote: I have one pair of black boots and a pair of school shoes I've had for the last two years.

I have no vans/chucks and my converses were worn out forever ago. xD

Well you've had chucks.
But you get my point, almost everyone has chucks and it seems to be the trendy shoe right now. Even Skechers is copying the style.
$250 check for my car accident. And I still have to pay another $250, ugh.

someone buy my carping ps3
$80 worth of mold making supplies
$20 worth of lunch... Mmmm tasty, tasty chicken on a roll with honey mustard
and a $14 book called The Book of Five Rings by Miyamoto Musashi

And in the next couple weeks a bus ticket to PA and a Beyblade from Deikailo
$80? D: Is that for fun or work? If it's for work, will they pay you back? Pinching_eyes_2
Yeah its for some work im doing, but its a personal project....lso thats money out of my pocket. ol The reall fun starts when i get the $449 moldmaking supplie ordrer started. at least that im getting paid for
"Gish" by Smashing Pumpkins
"Pisces Iscariot" by Smashing Pumpkins

And now my Pumpkins discography is complete. Grin
(Apr. 29, 2009  6:34 PM)Roan Wrote: "Gish" by Smashing Pumpkins
"Pisces Iscariot" by Smashing Pumpkins

And now my Pumpkins discography is complete. Grin

Nice Buy Roan!

The only actual physical discography that I own is Pink Floyd.
Metal DDR Pad. £160

Split £80/£80 with my friend. ^^

Stepmania BABY! =D
1 No Fat No sugar Frozen Yogurt Joyful_2

yay for nice weather !
Levis 646-0011 Original Bell Bottom (Japan) - 11,500 JPY

[img]http://thumbnail.image.rakuten.co.jp/@0_mall/sanshin/cabinet/00600925/img55437672.jpg[/img]
I don't even drink pop, but I just bought Pepsi Throwback. There's no weird aftertaste and it is BLOWING MY MIND
(May. 01, 2009  7:04 AM)Mr. Toto Wrote: I don't even drink pop, but I just bought Pepsi Throwback. There's no weird aftertaste and it is BLOWING MY MIND

congrats, canada has been drinking this forever
lol nice jeans Smile
This: [Image: IMG_2547%5B4%5D.jpg]

It was hilarious for about an hour, especially when my friend couldn't find the price and asked how much their pússy cost. xD

(on the back it says that a percentage of the drink's profits promote AIDS/HIV awareness! ^^)

EDIT: Yes, I realise how immature it is that we find this funny. I also don't care. =]