Recent Purchases

(Apr. 18, 2009  8:22 PM)NeekAlert Wrote: Alton towers is amazing, Air is the best! Not liking Oblivion though, verticle drops make me hae panic attacks Pinching_eyes_2

I bought these jeans and T-shirt today from topman, I realy like them Cute

When I went the park was half closed and there was hardly anyone there and I went on Air like six times in a row with no wait. It's awesome. XD

And is that a particular character? Looks familiar. :3
(Apr. 18, 2009  8:23 PM)Rocky Wrote: When I went the park was half closed and there was hardly anyone there and I went on Air like six times in a row with no wait. It's awesome. XD

And is that a particular character? Looks familiar. :3

Realy, when I went with school it was packed and I qued for 2hrs to get on air, 1 & a half for Rita and half an hour for Oblivion. After walking around and the ques the day was over, we only got on 3 rides! Unhappy

No, it's just random Smile
It does look familiar though :\
(Apr. 18, 2009  8:27 PM)NeekAlert Wrote: Realy, when I went with school it was packed and I qued for 2hrs to get on air, 1 & a half for Rita and half an hour for Oblivion. After walking around and the ques the day was over, we only got on 3 rides! Unhappy

I've never been on oblivion. Sounds lame. A coaster where you just go straight down like that and it's over in less time than Stealth at thorpe park? =/

Thorpe park has a similar one with the new SAW ride except it's actually got a proper coaster after the drop. =]
Fullmetal Alchemist Season Two
DragonBall Z: Brolly Triple Feature
Final Fantasy Tactics: The War Of The Lions (PSP)
Hammerin' Hero (PSP)
Final Fantasy Tactics A2(DS)
Master Of Illusion(DS)
Megaman StarForce 2: Sterker X Ninja (DS)
Megaman ZX: Advent (DS)

Thanks The Source By Circuit City sale for the last four. Also, I rebought Tactics because I lost my copy on the Subway Unhappy
(Apr. 18, 2009  8:23 PM)Rocky Wrote: And is that a particular character? Looks familiar. :3
I would think that's because a majority of anime characters look similar. Wink
(Apr. 19, 2009  2:59 AM)Deikailo Wrote: I would think that's because a majority of anime characters look similar. Wink

I think you need to watch some more anime, no offence, but most anime characters look different, you're probably just noticing the style of drawing. =/

Bought a pack of Oats and More cereal. It's surprisingly good. =]
5 Gum Tropical Lush
Index Cards for Research Project
$10 nx card Grin
(Apr. 18, 2009  8:27 PM)NeekAlert Wrote: Realy, when I went with school it was packed and I qued for 2hrs to get on air, 1 & a half for Rita and half an hour for Oblivion. After walking around and the ques the day was over, we only got on 3 rides! Unhappy

The same happened with me went LegoLand

EDIT: Carp I didnt know this wasn't random thoughts!!!!!
That reminds me, the other day at school each Grade was requested to wear a certain type of clothing (don't ask me why). Grade 11's were animal prints, and teachers were floral; wouldn't have been anything out of the ordinary for you Brad lol

- UniWar for iPod Touch

It is pretty much the EXACT same game as WeeWar with a different graphical style. It was only 99 cents, I couldn't pass it up!
[Image: Zi6_FL-BF_pink02_250x200.jpg]

pink kodak zi6 (they didn't have the black one) - $200

mini displayport to vga adaptor - $40
[Image: DVC00877.jpg]

Converse for £32

[Image: DVC00881.jpg]

These Vans cost me £35

Been wanting to buy these for a while now =D.
No colours? Unhappy They're nice but they're both white. XD Or are you going to paint a design on them? >.>
Just white, white goes with everything =D. I wanted these but will need to get them next time: http://www.schuhstore.co.uk/zoom.asp?i_c...IC SLIP-ON
Pocket God - iPod Touch, 59p
i just got my first mfb beyblade and it comes in today after school
(Apr. 23, 2009  5:03 PM)zarch Wrote: i just got my first mfb beyblade and it comes in today after school

Recent Beyblade purchases go here
Red Bull, peanuts, ice pop.

Hey, at least one out of three was reasonably healthy. xD

(I would have bought sherbet but the damn shop has run out!)
A Box of Aquamarine Rit Dye.
I should have bought more, and got some white chucks to dye.

Those looks awesome Espio. But I hope you don't plan on wearing them stock.
Super Street Fighter 2 ( SNES ) - $10

Man, that store got robbed!
(Apr. 28, 2009  12:24 PM)Commie Wrote: Those looks awesome Espio. But I hope you don't plan on wearing them stock.

Why so? I think they look good as they are. =O
I bought lunch which is a big deal for me. Joyful_3 Shame it was so sucky.......small portion and not cheesy enough. Oh well, thats the school cantine for you. ^^;
Frosted Flakes, and a coffee. God damn running makes me hungry.