Recent Purchases

february+march
gintoki sakata bokken
rubber band gun
spinning pen (i've watched a lot of anime, so i wanted to start pen spinning)
gintama gel pen
FMA roy mustang gloves
tokyo ghoul eyepatch
ichigo hollow mask
death note
japanese folding fan
hunter x hunter, hunter licences
knife proof gloves
cardboard VR headset
[Image: qtL3d4ql.jpg]

I still want that green Link...
I got my first Zippo lighter for $25, I plan to start collecting.
Just ordered an Yggdrasil ring gyro. Can't wait to test with it! I'll finally have all the different first gen burst layers released (minus trident and amaterios)!!
Just got all this;
[Image: 23ldtw6.jpg]

1x Mythical Mew Box
1x Mythical Darkrai Box
1x Mythical Celebi Box
1x Mythical Jirachi Box
5x 3 Card Packs (Dollar Tree)

I plan on collecting all the Mythical boxes to sell later on. But today really hurt my wallet. Unhappy
I bought this thing so I can shout at people at Beyblade North.

[Image: pD0G9Zn.png]

It seems really cool. I am weirdly excited about it.
Will you be dressing up as Blader DJ? ;D

It does seem like a cool mini-speaker, though. Will probably be easier to hear you (not like it really is that loud, haha).
OMG Arupaeo always used to use one of those at Maryland tournaments. iirc he brought it to AN a couple years. It's great!
Yeah, I got the idea from seeing his :') But this one seems a bit more compact.
today i got
trafalgar law's hat
knife proof gloves (tested these out, i was scared, but they worked)
(Jun. 01, 2016  12:09 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: today i got
trafalgar law's hat
knife proof gloves (tested these out, i was scared, but they worked)

Well I suppose it's best to test the gloves out now rather than be surprised later.

Ooh, my burst beys are getting real close! I can almost smell 'em! Except, I can't. And I think I'm coming down with a bit of a cold.
I know i shouldnt, and I know I probably shouldnt have actually gotten it. I kept telling myself, "I dont need it, I dont need it, I definitely dont need it" and i decided i didnt need it after i was told they were pulling production.

Than magically one shows up at my favorate dealership two states away and I know I screamed "I NEED IT!"

thus, on my count, its made number 4 and it just arrived at my door three days ago a 2016 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack. which is my new daily but going right into a project car.

other than that ive been pretty good at not buying anything i didnt really NEED.
(Jun. 02, 2016  6:58 PM)kanato dolsrin Wrote: I know i shouldnt, and I know I probably shouldnt have actually gotten it. I kept telling myself, "I dont need it, I dont need it, I definitely dont need it" and i decided i didnt need it after i was told they were pulling production.

Than magically one shows up at my favorate dealership two states away and I know I screamed "I NEED IT!"

thus, on my count, its made number 4 and it just arrived at my door three days ago a 2016 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack. which is my new daily but going right into a project car.

other than that ive been pretty good at not buying anything i didnt really NEED.

And here I am wondering how I'm going to afford a used piece of junk once I get my license Pinching_eyes

B-38 set and B-31 Yggdrasil Ring Gyro are out for delivery... it's just a matter of time XD
(Jun. 02, 2016  7:39 PM)ForZ Wrote:
(Jun. 02, 2016  6:58 PM)kanato dolsrin Wrote: I know i shouldnt, and I know I probably shouldnt have actually gotten it. I kept telling myself, "I dont need it, I dont need it, I definitely dont need it" and i decided i didnt need it after i was told they were pulling production.

And here I am wondering how I'm going to afford a used piece of junk once I get my license Pinching_eyes

My first was a piece of junk, 500 dollar GMC Jimmy. However I've been a collector since I got my license. I sacrificed alot for My collection. Times I wonder if it's really worth it.

Time to but new parts!
(Jun. 02, 2016  11:05 PM)HectorSantos111 Wrote: [Image: B0034G4FLM?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&r...ge_o00_s00]

cool, any parts in specific you buy it for?
[Image: 25a53ph.jpg]

Just got this ordered! Can't wait to get it, I love Panda Tongue_out
Bought 3 Pokemon from eBay, Hoopa, Diancie, and Volcanion. All are claimed to be legit. I just want to complete my Living Dex lol if they're not legit oh well, it was only about 6 bucks for all 3. No harm.
(Jun. 15, 2016  5:44 PM)Marsol123 Wrote: Bought 3 Pokemon from eBay, Hoopa, Diancie, and Volcanion. All are claimed to be legit. I just want to complete my Living Dex lol if they're not legit oh well, it was only about 6 bucks for all 3. No harm.

You can't get a legit volcanion yet. Not until the movie in japan.
(Jun. 16, 2016  7:28 PM)cosmicstriker Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2016  5:44 PM)Marsol123 Wrote: Bought 3 Pokemon from eBay, Hoopa, Diancie, and Volcanion. All are claimed to be legit. I just want to complete my Living Dex lol if they're not legit oh well, it was only about 6 bucks for all 3. No harm.

You can't get a legit volcanion yet. Not until the movie in japan.

It was legit, pentagon and everything. Distribution began in April, lol
[Image: np_led5000k.jpg]

Just bought a box of 5000k LED bulbs and two twin sockets to upgrade the lighting on my light box from my old 4100k CFL bulbs. I was lucky enough to get them for a third of the price due to an inventory muck-up. They should come in handy too, because I just ordered a handful of Burst beys last week.
Kinda recent purchase....I just got myself a Car :V it's amazing now ;D

Thanks mum you da real MVP~
3 Fates Collide pokemon tcg 3 card packs - Complete carp pulls

Machamp EX tin- Procrastiniting opening it Uncertain
DX Kachidoki Lockseed
DX Kiwami Lockseed
DX Ichigo Lockseed
DX Budou Lockseed & Ryugen Faceplate

S.H. Figuarts Kuuga Renewal
S.H. Figuarts Gaim Orange Arms
S.H. Figuarts Gaim Kachidoki Arms
(Jul. 02, 2016  3:13 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: 3 Fates Collide pokemon tcg 3 card packs - Complete carp pulls

Machamp EX tin- Procrastiniting opening it Uncertain
SINGLES MAN lol I haven't bought packs in months, singles are just more efficient. Being a judge I judge prereleases and get half a box of the new set so I get a steady stream of cards going, buying packs is expensive for bulk. But any who

Bought a 3DS, been using a 2DS after my N3DSXL was stolen at Regionals. Even though theoretically the screens and overall size is the same, I find the 2DS more comfortable. Probably going to buy another N3DSXL and give away my 2DS to my niece.