Recent Purchases

(Apr. 12, 2009  12:33 AM)Blue Wrote: artie, play killzone before you sell it

dude i dont really play games anymore haha

-absolution by muse
-viva la vida by coldplay
-the bends by radiohead

cd collection growinggggggggg
As much as they're nice trousers, the first picture is hilarious. Looks like a part of some sort of flying trouser swarm. XD
(Apr. 14, 2009  12:53 PM)Rocky Wrote: As much as they're nice trousers, the first picture is hilarious. Looks like a part of some sort of flying trouser swarm. XD

lmao

i'm bidding on a matching jacket for the pants

[Image: v2173-img600x351-1239463766yvnxzi60815.jpg]
And now for something completely different... Tongue_out
[Image: leather.jpg]
oh you bought a guitar. how kool.
i really want a guitar but am not sure what to start with. most of my friends play electric and some classic. whats easier as a starter?
Hmm? I was talking bout the jacket XD. It's a bass, though I have two guitars. Ask in the Guitar topic.
Oh haha. I really shoudn't have included it. Got the bass yesterday so I spose it counts XD
(Apr. 12, 2009  7:36 AM)Artie Wrote: dude i dont really play games anymore haha

-absolution by muse
-viva la vida by coldplay
-the bends by radiohead

cd collection growinggggggggg

Yes, finally someone who doesn't identify muse as "they did that song, you know, the one in twilight".

I'm also glad coldplay managed to make a big hit with viva la vida. They make some amazing music. There was a piano at my old school, and using the sustain pedal made playing clocks on it sound HEAVENLY. =D

Quote:Just got a Twix Bar

OM NOM NOM.
Recently I discovered that eating the caramel off the top and then eating the biscuit makes them nicer to me. =]
(Apr. 16, 2009  4:49 PM)Pikachao Wrote: OM NOM NOM.
Recently I discovered that eating the caramel off the top and then eating the biscuit makes them nicer to me. =]

I love doing that and the same with Double Decker ummm I loved them.

Last thing I bought quite a lot of Beyblade stuff, for e.g Dranzer gigs and Beystadium and quite a bit more all over again
(Apr. 16, 2009  4:49 PM)Pikachao Wrote: Yes, finally someone who doesn't identify muse as "they did that song, you know, the one in twilight".

I don't think I've ever heard anyone say that. Chocked In fact, I don't even remember them being in the Twilight film. ^^;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xsp3_a-PMTw

Go through a couple of pages of comments and I bet you'll see twilight mentioned 5+ times. D=
Who actually reads youtube comments and takes them seriously?
(Apr. 16, 2009  6:34 PM)Roan Wrote: Who actually reads youtube comments and takes them seriously?

Fair enough.
But the internet is full of retards. And trolls. I don't think I've ever met people like that irl. :\ The majority of my class are Twilight fans but I think they all knew who Muse were before that. ^^;
(Apr. 16, 2009  6:34 PM)Rocky Wrote: But the internet is full of retards. And trolls. I don't think I've ever met people like that irl. :\ The majority of my class are Twilight fans but I think they all knew who Muse were before that. ^^;

Embaressingly enough, my friends didn't. Ugh. Why am I friends with these people? xD

To be fair, some of them did already know, quite a few didn't though.
(Apr. 14, 2009  4:30 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: lmao

i'm bidding on a matching jacket for the pants

[Image: v2173-img600x351-1239463766yvnxzi60815.jpg]

aaaand i lost it Unhappy
(Apr. 16, 2009  10:20 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: aaaand i lost it Unhappy

aww man that's harsh. Couldn't you message the winning bidder and ask if they'd be willing to sell up?
lol YJ doesn't work like that

it'll show up again eventually, and the pants are cool, so i'll deal
[Image: kbw37m.png]

I just got this on clearance for $10 from hottopic.com. Pretty pleased, the shirt rules. <3
(Apr. 18, 2009  5:45 PM)Roan Wrote: [Image: kbw37m.png]

I just got this on clearance for $10 from hottopic.com. Pretty pleased, the shirt rules. <3

Nice! That's a really great find. =O

I just got an annual pass for Thorpe Park, Alton towers etc. so I'll be going there a lot again this season. ^^
(Apr. 18, 2009  7:41 PM)Pikachao Wrote: I just got an annual pass for Thorpe Park, Alton towers etc. so I'll be going there a lot again this season. ^^

Alton towers is amazing, Air is the best! Not liking Oblivion though, verticle drops make me hae panic attacks Pinching_eyes_2
---------------
I bought these T-shirt (£12) and jeans (£20) today from Topman, I realy like them Cute

.jpg   71Z62TGRN_thumb[1].jpg (Size: 7.16 KB / Downloads: 106)

.jpg   69E03VDST_thumb[1].jpg (Size: 5.34 KB / Downloads: 106)