Recent Purchases

Rhythm Heaven (DS)
Awww Yeaaaaaah.
(Apr. 07, 2009  6:22 PM)Crimson Wrote: Rhythm Heaven (DS)
Awww Yeaaaaaah.

Sweet, this game is the shiz.
I didn't plan on it but the Sportcheck Outlet at Woodbine has
"Buy One get on Free"!!! i was like wtf. weren't kidding

[Image: 41foPSX4uAL._SL500_.jpg]
Yo these have the Pump, its pretty slick and amazing how good the fit is.
[Image: 41z%2BBIlKjCL._SS400_.jpg]
these just fit well. and you change the stripes
The Black look good, but not gonna lie those red one's look horrible and tacky.
pshhhhhhhhhh Xp
nah b, they look better on ma feet
i like the red ones more lol
lol thanks b.
My mom agrees ahahaha
(Apr. 08, 2009  5:24 AM)Blue Wrote: [Image: 41z%2BBIlKjCL._SS400_.jpg]
these just fit well. and you change the stripes

[Image: avatar_21.png]

Shoeth.
Bought No More Heroes last week, finished it already so just ordered Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion for PS3. Pre-ordered Pokemon Platinum, so I'll be getting a Girtania Origin Form figure.
W00t! More carp to put on my shelf!

(Apr. 02, 2009  10:55 AM)Rocky Wrote: a pack of Quavers, a Sherbet Tubby, a pack of Fireball Jawbreakers and three Candy Bracelets. The latter of which will most likely be the only thing that keeps me sane today. Because today sucks. Pinching_eyes_2

For £1 Chocked_2 You can't get a packet of quavers and a curly wurley for that round here.
Oh, p.s. What is this Sherbet Tubby?
Actually I would like to know that to XD
Jawbreakers are cool Stupid
blue dsi i got it on sunday
(Apr. 08, 2009  5:48 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: i like the red ones more lol

This.

Dieddead, a Sherbet Tubby is literally a little tub of sherbet. XD I got cola flavour. Grin And yeah, it's a really awesome shop. It walk past it everyday but I hadn't really had a proper look in but yeah, they've got a lot of cheap stuff there. The curly-wurly's are 35p. They've even got fake Mars and Snickers (called Nuttery Bar which I found hilarious because it's like Pottery Barn) for 35p. And the real ones for a little more. XD

Blader9, I didn't even know the DSi came in blue. Figured they'd only have the standard black, white and silver at this point. That makes me warm up to it a little......
(Apr. 08, 2009  8:33 PM)Rocky Wrote: Blader9, I didn't even know the DSi came in blue. Figured they'd only have the standard black, white and silver at this point. That makes me warm up to it a little......

I think North America got Black and Blue, while Europe got Black and White, for now.
(Apr. 08, 2009  8:33 PM)Rocky Wrote: This.

Dieddead, a Sherbet Tubby is literally a little tub of sherbet. XD I got cola flavour. Grin And yeah, it's a really awesome shop. It walk past it everyday but I hadn't really had a proper look in but yeah, they've got a lot of cheap stuff there. The curly-wurly's are 35p. They've even got fake Mars and Snickers (called Nuttery Bar which I found hilarious because it's like Pottery Barn) for 35p. And the real ones for a little more. XD

Blader9, I didn't even know the DSi came in blue. Figured they'd only have the standard black, white and silver at this point. That makes me warm up to it a little......

blue is in north america only that's probably why you've never heard of it and there is no silver dsi
cola shebert Chocked
DragonBall Evolution (PSP)
PS: TOM Issue whateva came to my house recently (a few weeks ago...)
(Apr. 10, 2009  6:39 AM)Baronrana Wrote: PSTriple

why
bluray player.

I got it for two broke iPhones and $40 USD.
(Apr. 10, 2009  6:39 AM)Baronrana Wrote: PSTriple

are you carp kidding me

you should have bought mine

ugh i hate you
Nintendo DSi
Pokemon Platnium
Rhythm Heaven

I don't like one of them, guess which one.
artie, play killzone before you sell it
(Apr. 11, 2009  11:14 PM)Anu Wrote: Pokemon Platinum ???

Nope. Rhythm Heaven, do not like.
Damn Pinching_eyes_2 I was wrong - Well At least I know now... XD