Recent Purchases

I bought a burning claw fang leone, I kept it in box so I can sell it for 5X more than what I payed for!
(Apr. 08, 2012  7:21 PM)Shirayuki Wrote: I bought a burning claw fang leone, I kept it in box so I can sell it for 5X more than what I payed for!

Beyblade Purchases go in the Recent Beyblade Purchases thread in the Bey Marketplace, not here.

Also, I do not think such a common item will realistically be worth that much money for an extremely long time.
When I was in NY last week, went to King's Games and bought, Utopia Ray, Thunder End Dragon, Shooting Star Dragon, Red Nova Dragon, and Red Archfiend Dragon. Still working on the Synchro-XYZ deck.
Won a Pre-Made Legendary Six Samurai deck last night, I won't be using the deck as it is already, I only wanted it for the monsters and a few spells. I'm not a fan of Six Sams, but they are beast, and I'm gonna have to wait to get the cards for my other deck.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/260996490126?ssP...1497.l2649

I also won this playmat, it's one of the best I've seen IMO. Trishula already looks beast, and three of them looks crazy beast.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/140707118824?ssP...1497.l2649
MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH
stupid Gary Ross not making Catching Fire...
I bought a Redakai Championship Tin today at Target, and they're all on clearance!
Bought Cardfight!! Vanguard TD01 & TD02.
The game seems very fun, so I can't wait to get started! Smile
Bought a Soft Pokéball. Man, I FINALLY get to start my journey as a Pokemon Trainer!
Got a nice pair of Sony "Studio Style", or "Over-The-Head" (Whatever you call them) headphones today. They're white, and they look really nice. I'm amazed by how well everything sounds in them! ^^
I recently bought 3 Ra Yellow Megapacks, 2 Order of Chaos special edition packs, 3 Yugioh sized card sleeves (two featuring The Legendary Six Samurai Shi En and the other looks like the back of yugioh cards without the logos), a black deck box, a mini card album (to hold my Heisei Rider Cards), and spent $20 for 5 Galactic Overlord boosters I will get when I attend a preview for the booster at a local card shop on the 28th
5 hours on 6 DVDs... and I'm only on WDW, which is the first one XD
Oh, and you can see my Cheshire Cat Vinylmation in the background...
Recently I bought a yellow gameboy pocket on ebay. It has a weird pikachu screen protector sticker that I'd never seen before. I got a clear one, too, so I could snag the mobo from it and restore my Famitsu gameboy pocket to stock.

I also bought some tealish-greenish circular barbells for my septum.

My favorite recent purchase, though, has to be my penny board. It's the nickel version in blue with red wheels.
Finale. It's a brilliant piece of software, if I do say so myself. It runs so smoothly. It's really easy to edit specific parts of a score. It took me a while to save up for it, but it's worth it plenty of times over.
I bought naruto shippuden kizuna drive and a barcelona shirt, naruto is alright.but the gameplay could be a little more varied and the cutscenes are pretty rubbish, the barca shirt is a bit too big for me, it goes down to my knees, I got both from spain
I recently bought 2 new TT stadiums off ebay! They are pretty awesome if I do say so myself
This is for non beyblade purchases you should post that in the recent beyblade purchases thread in the marketplace forum
Ohh kk. Sorry I didnt know there was a difference lemme post on that. Thanks for informing me
Woagh nice clothes but whats with the chain
[Image: Photoon2012-04-20at2014.jpg]

My dad got this in Japan from the person who gave my Beys to him, it held the beys that she gave.
Pretty amusing, haha. It's called a Mt. Fuji bag. Probably the best thing, the tag on the back:

Mt. Fuji is the highest mountain in Japan. Enjoy this gift from the Land of the Rising Sun!
MADE IN CHINA
(Apr. 20, 2012  10:27 PM)apple1075 Wrote: Woagh nice clothes but whats with the chain

It's a wallet chain. My last wallet got stolen so this seems like a good idea.
Are you Gothic or something? Aha,
"Hipster" is a closer term, I think.

Be glad you don't live around here, Monsieur Tiller. You would fry wearing that much black in our heat.
(Apr. 21, 2012  4:24 AM)Cannon Wrote: Are you Gothic or something? Aha,

(Apr. 21, 2012  5:40 PM)Hazel Wrote: "Hipster" is a closer term, I think.

Are you guys serious? Chocked_2