Recent Purchases

Quote:True Religion:
- Bootcut Jeans-310$

you're out of your mind, true religion is garbage Unhappy
(Dec. 26, 2009  5:48 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: you're out of your mind, true religion is garbage Unhappy

LOL i think theyre overpriced..... i feel like i could find some similar stuff around 50 bucks >_>
(Dec. 26, 2009  6:41 PM)HEARTof4Lion Wrote: LOL i think theyre overpriced..... i feel like i could find some similar stuff around 50 bucks >_>

You could, but that's not really my point. There are definitely jeans in this world made well enough to be worth $300. TR is not one of them.
(Dec. 26, 2009  6:43 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: You could, but that's not really my point. There are definitely jeans in this world made well enough to be worth $300. TR is not one of them.

I don't really wear True Religion that much, regardless of price, I just don't really like the brand.

I have 575 jeans and Rock&Republic jeans that are around that amount, which I really like, both comfort wise, and looks wise.
Rock&Republic is the same as TR in my eyes ... maybe slightly better. Their quality is like H&M level for 5x the price.
Argh did you really just spend that much on True Religion. I sometimes go for the more expensive stuff, but for the cheaper stuff American Apparel can't be beat in my opinion.
(Dec. 26, 2009  10:20 PM)Benkei Wrote: Argh did you really just spend that much on True Religion. I sometimes go for the more expensive stuff, but for the cheaper stuff American Apparel can't be beat in my opinion.

lol yes it can
Ive been getting my clothes from my mother's clothing store >_> lol. william rast, boss stuff and the rest i get from outlets everywhere lol. Tongue_out
(Dec. 27, 2009  3:32 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: lol yes it can

If we're talking about under $35 they have some great tops in there.
I saw Avatar with a group of friends, yesterday. I was so psyched afterward that we stopped by KMart. There, I hunted for some TransFormers and Battle Strikers until I ran into the Amp Suit from the movie. Needless to say, I quickly snatched it and went in line to pay for it. It is sweet and also in nearly perfect scale for my 1/18 scale Star Wars and G.I. Joe figures.
(Dec. 27, 2009  9:35 AM)Benkei Wrote: If we're talking about under $35 they have some great tops in there.

I own several things from American Apparel but to say they can't be beat is ... wrong.
Sorry I did come through a bit strong. I obviously didn't mean it quite that literaly. It's just finding high quality clothes for fairly cheap isn't easy and I too own several of their items. I am also into some of the japanese coats and clothes. I could waste so much money on YJA..
I buy a lot of Japanese clothes and find the quality to generally be fairly good. AA is OK quality but it's a bit inconsistent, you can buy two copies of the same item in the same size and they can fit completely differently.
Speaking of clothing, I went Boxing Day crazy at American Apparel (you get what you pay for), H&M, and West 49 (inb4 "Why?").
(Dec. 27, 2009  9:57 PM)To Wrote: Speaking of clothing, I went Boxing Day crazy at American Apparel (you get what you pay for), H&M, and West 49 (inb4 "Why?").

H&M's boxing day sale was pretty lame IMO. I got two sweaters, only one of which I really like, but the other was free so ... maybe it will grow on me. Annie seems to like it.

I had no clue AA had boxing day sale. Damn!
Trust 6300 graphics tablet.
(Dec. 26, 2009  8:55 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Rock&Republic is the same as TR in my eyes ... maybe slightly better. Their quality is like H&M level for 5x the price.

I returned my True Religions jeans for two reasons, my mom tripped out because I spent so much for 1 pair, and she thought it didn't match me...

So I just got 2 Laguna Beach Jeans for about same price as one TR

and I got a new Gucci NY hat (my dad brought from NY trip)

Woot i luv ma life
Went to saks 5th avenue today and picked up another pair of R&R jeans, a monarchy button down, and a Howe button down.

Also went to AG and bought a pair of jeans there.
(Dec. 30, 2009  3:06 AM)SaMaster14 Wrote: Went to saks 5th avenue today and picked up another pair of R&R jeans, a monarchy button down, and a Howe button down.

Also went to AG and bought a pair of jeans there.

you went to the one in beverly hills? o-0
rock&republics are junk Unhappy

i wish i had the money to waste on stuff like r&r so i could explicitly not do it
I went to one in palm springs, I'm at my house down there for the week.

I also got a pair of tod's dress shoes ($375) for when I need casual dressy attire.
Today I bought about 120 dollars worth of groceries and hauled them back to my apartment in a backpack and two bags. My backpack was completely filled with cans!
(Dec. 30, 2009  10:32 AM)Ultimat3Blader Wrote: Palm Springs Outlet FTW!!!

Lmao..

Yah, its pretty good. I go to the one in Beverly Hills sometimes, since I live like 5 mintues away from all of those shops in BH(by car).

But, usually when I go to my house in Palm Desert, we stop by the shops down there.
Bench Jeans
Bench Hoodie
Bench T-shirt
Crafted T-shirt
Fred Perry Trainers

Will upload pics at some point.