Recent Beyblade Purchases

i just got my Phantom Orion that i ordered from ebay,but sadly it was a rapcity beyblade
(Aug. 04, 2015  5:07 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I will definitely be back for future Burst events!

I'm sorry for giving you what I can only describe as my ugliest signature ever.

Haha don't worry about it! It was an awkward signature because of the cover on the stadium, there is a black stadium coming out in october so next time you come over to Toronto i'll get you to sign that one in a white marker! that would look sooo cool!
(Aug. 04, 2015  5:15 AM)Slashman1 Wrote: i just got my Phantom Orion that i ordered from ebay,but sadly it was a rapcity beyblade

Did they mention takara/sonokong/hasbro and then sent rapidity ?
if yes, REPORT them to ebay !!
Yeah u have to be careful. If it doesn't say takara and it's cheap, then it's almost always rapidity. They even use takara pics sometimes. I send them nasty messages about it when I see them do it
(Aug. 04, 2015  5:07 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I will definitely be back for future Burst events!

Bey (crudely drawn beyblade) Brad is what you sign for every contract?
Something like that!
Just got 4d Quetzalcoatl and original gemios and scorpio from @[BeyderAndy] for a great price! He even threw in pegasus and leone wheels for free! Thanks bro! Now I finally have one of each from the original series! So pumped! Believe it or not, these are my favorite to do mini tournaments with. Lol
(Aug. 04, 2015  5:16 AM)1234beyblade Wrote:

Haha don't worry about it! It was an awkward signature because of the cover on the stadium, there is a black stadium coming out in october so next time you come over to Toronto i'll get you to sign that one in a white marker! that would look sooo cool!
Black stadium? Any place I can read up on this?
(Aug. 04, 2015  9:40 PM)Blader_Kev Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2015  5:16 AM)1234beyblade Wrote:

Black stadium? Any place I can read up on this?

No, I just trust that what Oki told me is true, there is also some DX sets coming out in october, he only told me that.
Awesome. I wonder if it will be a different type, or just standard type
I heard it would be bigger but unconfirmed. do not assume it's true.
i guess im just going to have to go for the more expensive beyblades if i don't want rapidity
Rapidity are fakes, so they aren't Beyblades. Is most of your collection Rapidity?
(Aug. 04, 2015  8:17 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: Just got 4d Quetzalcoatl and original gemios and scorpio from @[BeyderAndy] for a great price! He even threw in pegasus and leone wheels for free! Thanks bro! Now I finally have one of each from the original series! So pumped! Believe it or not, these are my favorite to do mini tournaments with. Lol

Dude, playing with the pre-fusion wheels (especially pegasis) is so much fun. They are so light that they go flying out of stadiums like crazy, even hasbro stadiums.
I only have 3, i'm so jealous.
no i have only 2 Rapidity the rest are real
Got 2x msf sets, 2x gryph girago synchrome today along with a new zero g attack type stadium. I was excited to test out girago girago on the zero g stadium, until it arrived dented to carp. They shipped it in bubble wrap and paper. It is now completely useless. Do not buy anything fragile from "ehumanlife" on ebay. So irritated right now. They will be refunding my money or ebay will. Ridiculous that they thought that it was going to hold up without a box
My Kerbeus Central Defense came in today. Its funny because it was actually suppose to come in Aug 25th. I just wonder where my Beylogger is.. It was suppose to come yesterday. Amazon estimated delivery dates are trash... Anyways, the Beyblade Burst BeyStadium should be coming in soon, hopefully this week. Cx
(Aug. 06, 2015  6:24 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: Got 2x msf sets, 2x gryph girago synchrome today along with a new zero g attack type stadium. I was excited to test out girago girago on the zero g stadium, until it arrived dented to carp. They shipped it in bubble wrap and paper. It is now completely useless. Do not buy anything fragile from "ehumanlife" on ebay. So irritated right now. They will be refunding my money or ebay will. Ridiculous that they thought that it was going to hold up without a box
My burst stadium was shipped the exact same way. The mailman literally dropped it on the floor and walked away. I was in shock. Thankfully it wasn't damaged at all. (at least from what I could tell when I took a brief look at it)
Who did you guys order from? It's insane that they would ship it like that!
Ehumanlife on ebay. It was the cheapest and now i know why. Don't ever get stadiums from them. They have tons of sales with good ratings s ok I figured it would be fine, but they sell a lot of other stuff too and apparently cheap out on packaging
I purchased it off amazon and the seller was AKEBONO. The price was great, and it arrived before the estimated date, but packaged very poorly. :\

I actually posted a video of it on this thread a couple days ago.
That's right you are gonna give me a full refund without question.... Now... anyone want a lightly used, possibly damaged a little zero g attack type stadium for half price? Haha jk. It is complete garbage, it has like 3-4 huge bumps on it. Those could be obstacles though!!!! Haha jk again
I'm curious, are you able to take a photo of it?
ehumanlife is actually a really good eBayer. I bought a lot from him/her/them in the past and it was always totally perfect with incredibly cheap price. I never buyed any stadium though.