Recent Beyblade Purchases

Holy carp, that's a lot of money worth of burst. 12 hours til mine arrives!!!!!

(Nov. 19, 1983  10:26 PM)Neo Wrote: Also just a question in general; how does one get the BB-00 Standard Type Stadium??

All of the burst stadiums out right now are the exact same right? Except maybe color differences?
Hato, I will post there shortly!

(Jul. 29, 2015  1:44 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: All of the burst stadiums out right now are the exact same right? Except maybe color differences?

Yes. The B-00 stadium has a clear floor, while B-08/09 have a white opaque floor. They all have different coloured clips, though.
I got the Start Dash Set, so better deal with the BeyLauncher I suppose.
And the White Floor seems a lot nicer then clear.
(Jul. 29, 2015  2:10 AM)Neo Wrote: I got the Start Dash Set, so better deal with the BeyLauncher I suppose.

I like the clear a lot, personally ... but I'm not going to use mine anymore now that I have the B-08 version haha.
Yeah I have the clear bb-10 and I love it. Wish the dash set came with the clear one but oh well. Gotta have that string launcher
I also got mine today Smile
How much did you guys spend on yours? I spent around $70 USD on everything before shipping.
I, too, paid the Japanese retail price Tongue_out
(Jul. 29, 2015  2:18 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2015  2:10 AM)Neo Wrote: I got the Start Dash Set, so better deal with the BeyLauncher I suppose.

I like the clear a lot, personally ... but I'm not going to use mine anymore now that I have the B-08 version haha.

Reminds me of the old Tornado stadiums that were colored, so.
Finally!!! Super deck and a used blitz also came in today : )

[Image: 975rfn.jpg]
I just got a start dash set on amazon for $40!

Prices dropping?
(Jul. 30, 2015  12:57 AM)ZachBob Wrote: I just got a start dash set on amazon for $40!

Prices dropping?

Can i have a link to that?
I think it was the last one from that seller.

Japan Fuji netshop

Here's proof lol
[Image: mskb38.png]
Just got my Ragnaruk in the mail from Taka.ohno! Very fast shipping.
WOW, I didn't see that price on amazon at all. But nice find tho! XD I got my start dash set, for $77 lol and Ragnaruk Central Accel too $11. So glad there was free shipping and the start dash set already shipped. So fast
Pictures of today's tournament made me buy a B-08, Cerberus and launcher grip

Still waiting on more burst beys to come out before I fully dive in. But I wanted to get a feel for them. Also really needed a stadium and all of mine are in Toronto
Got a brand new blazing dojo square stadium for $12 on ebay. Lol. It's probably gonna cost that much to ship it to me
(Aug. 03, 2015  5:10 AM)Khel Wrote: Pictures of today's tournament made me buy a B-08, Cerberus and launcher grip

Still waiting on more burst beys to come out before I fully dive in. But I wanted to get a feel for them. Also really needed a stadium and all of mine are in Toronto

Awesome! You're in New York right now, right? You should go to some of their tournaments once they start hosting Burst Format events.
that artwork makes me feel so nostalgic ...
My second burst stadium arrived! I really like the blue pins.
OMG that reminds me i got a one of a kind burst stadium that i will never use .-.

The Limited Edition B- -01 (yes that's negative 1) Bey Brad Standard Type Beystadium <3 i got it for free! (well the plastic was not free but the signature was) I literally love it so much! Thanks @[Bey Brad] I doubt you will make another tournament in Toronto, but i really hope you do! DJ - Yeah!

Warning the epicness of this picture is OVER 9000
I will definitely be back for future Burst events!

I'm sorry for giving you what I can only describe as my ugliest signature ever.