Recent Beyblade Purchases

i got rock aries and dark bull Smile
LuLu_gemios, I seriously hope that you had already placed this order before you came here, because this is not the first time you buy fake items, so you should be a lot more careful than that now ...
i had placed my fake ldrago order 2 days before these fake launcher orders
Beyblade Metal Fusion is out now in Ohio!

I brought a Dark Bull Starter and a Storm Aquario Starter from Toyrus.
(Jun. 29, 2010  1:03 PM)SubterraMaster Wrote: Beyblade Metal Fusion is out now in Ohio!

I brought a Dark Bull Starter and a Storm Aquario Starter from Toyrus.

Nice to know that BMF products are out in the U.S. I suspected that they'd release them around this time rather than in August.
Yeah I jsut got some from toys r us also.
I just dropped bank also...
Picked up
Dark Wolf + Storm Aries
Rock Leone + Flame Bull
Storm Peg +Rock Aquario
String Lancher
And Launcher Grip x2

When I was in Japan I got peg, wolf, and bull.
So I am giving my friend those ones and a launcher grip and he is paying me back (at the miyavi concert Tongue_out)

And with the money I get back gonna order some stuff from dimsum2u
Just ordered an Earth Aquila! Smile
Just bought a lightning L drago, poison serpent and Ray unicorno. I'm so happy and looking forward to getting them. Smile

Edit: My Ray unicorno has arrived. Man it looks cool.
Ill post pics when my beys arrive!
I should've told my dad to buy a ray unicorno and a galaxy pegasus. Too late now. He's only 3 days from coming back to canada.
Rock Leone 145WB
Drak Bull H145SD

: [ They had no double packs.
It's so weird how small they are!
Dark Wolf DF145FS (Just cause I needed DF145.)
Dark Bull H145SD
Storm Aquario 100HF/S
Storm Pegasis 105RF

And soon to come: Rock Aries ED145B

All from TRU.
Got the Pegasus Tornado Wing Double pack, pretty cool, but I really need a cheap stadium Confused
(Jul. 02, 2010  2:52 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Rock Leone 145WB
Drak Bull H145SD

: [ They had no double packs.
It's so weird how small they are!

it was/is only a matter of time before you embrace(d) mfb brah
I still like plastics more, but I'd have to be an idiot to pass up a living system for 8 bucks a pop. It was almost impossible not to buy some : [

My plastics still beat them though : )
(Jul. 02, 2010  8:59 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: My plastics still beat them though : )

You were probably using a pretty weak MFB combo against a strong Plastic combo. And then there are stadiums and launching techniques to consider...
My galaxy pegasus DX set has arrived. Lots of testing soon. Just have to pick it up first.
Yeah : / Light Launcher with a Dragon Winder.
It wasn't like I was using Dark Geminos 90BS or anything though, It was Rock Bull 145SD/WD (I switched off)
And the sad thing is it lost even when I launched the plastics first.

And a good plastic zombie with a WD weight disk will still beat most MFB combos that aren't made for attack.
(Before you get all bleh on me I'd like to announce that I do in fact acknowledge MFB's are stronger than Plastics)
And I bet:
Triple Wing
Wide Defense
Grip Base
could manage a good win ratio against any non Libra Defense combo. (Maybe even against Libra)
I just bought a Flame Sagittario, I couldn't wait until Hasbro released it in
their second wave. Had to have it xD
Gravity Perseus, Flame Sagittario, Earth Aquila, Queztalcoatl. Hopefully they'll arrive before the High Park tournament.
Where from? Diimsum2u has all of those so i'm guessing him.
I ordered Flame Sagittario a while ago but its not coming till August. My cousin might get me another one but I think ill go to toyrus to buy the double set
Just picked up a gravity perseus! Can't wait to get him!
(Jul. 02, 2010  10:48 PM)BetaBladerXL Wrote: Just ordered a gravity perseus! Can't wait to get it!
Fixed Tongue_out