Recent Beyblade Purchases

I apparently just bought a SonoKong Earth Virgo GB145BS.... lousy eBay I can't cancel it.
(Jun. 22, 2010  11:37 PM)Train Wrote: I apparently just bought a SonoKong Earth Virgo GB145BS.... lousy eBay I can't cancel it.

I wouldnt be complaining, it has some good parts Grin
(Jun. 22, 2010  11:50 PM)Kid Windy Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2010  11:37 PM)Train Wrote: I apparently just bought a SonoKong Earth Virgo GB145BS.... lousy eBay I can't cancel it.

I wouldnt be complaining, it has some good parts Grin

I did get a good deal and yes I know it does.

How did you not intentionally purchase it?
(Jun. 23, 2010  3:17 AM)The LVJ Wrote:

I'm new to eBay and didn't realize when you hit BUY that it can't get cancelled.
(Jun. 23, 2010  3:20 AM)Train Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2010  3:17 AM)The LVJ Wrote:

I'm new to eBay and didn't realize when you hit BUY that it can't get cancelled.

Fyi, once you click buy, you can still cancel it. Once you click 'commit to buy' then you can't cancel it unless you message the seller saying it was an accident, but this risks your reputation as a buyer.
two attack beystadiums to sell but one of ems for mc frown
Bought a Storm Aquario today... What parts are decent out of it? Is the tip any good?
(Jun. 25, 2010  8:25 PM)MaxL Wrote: Bought a Storm Aquario today... What parts are decent out of it? Is the tip any good?

I assume you're talking about the Hasbro one, if soo it has a 100 track which is useful for the combo Storm Pegasus 100RF Smile
He lives in Thunder Bay, he has MFB.
He could have gotten the Rock Leone double pack for 100 track. (Flame Bull 100F)
(Jun. 25, 2010  8:34 PM)Dan Wrote: He lives in Thunder Bay, he has MFB.
He could have gotten the Rock Leone double pack for 100 track. (Flame Bull 100F)

I'm aware of that, currently I'm trying to find that at my local wal-mart..no luck Uncertain
I really need an extra Flame
I have one, :]
I have already gotten the double pack of Rock Leone and Flame Bull... I own every BMF by Hasbro except for Rock Aries... I can't find one anywhere but it's supposed to be released with this first run... I really like the Aries Bolt and that purple colour is cool.

I think the track is good and the storm wheel is good to have doubles of. I also read the clear wheel is one of the heaviest and good for Stamina/Defense.
it doesn't come until august, along with vortex stadium set.
Are you sure? It's advertised as released on the Toys R Us website and Walmart.ca

Toys"R"Us - http://www.toysrus.ca/product/index.jsp?...Id=3973232

Walmart - http://www.walmart.ca/details?assetId=67...earch=true

See if you look at Toys R Us' website they have the entire line that's out right now... Is Rock Aries just a hiccup or just rare?
I have a Rock Aries, it was indeed released with the first wave.
(Jun. 25, 2010  10:45 PM)MaxL Wrote: See if you look at Toys R Us' website they have the entire line that's out right now... Is Rock Aries just a hiccup or just rare?

Rock Aries is not rare. It's a standard Hasbro BMF release...
(Jun. 25, 2010  10:30 PM)Dan Wrote: it doesn't come until august, along with vortex stadium set.

Incorrect. Rock Aries is a part of the first wave of BMF releases.
I own two Rock Aries. They are definately released.
Thought so... Hopefully Zellers does a restock soon. That's where I tend to buy my Blades because it's right next to my work. If I see it anywhere else I'm gonna buy it because it's the only blade I don't have from the Hasbro release.
zellers will never restock the one near me hasnt for like a month
Yikes...

Well if they don't restock I hope Walmart will... I don't have a Toys "R" Us here in Thunder Bay... D:
(Jun. 25, 2010  10:45 PM)MaxL Wrote: Are you sure? It's advertised as released on the Toys R Us website and Walmart.ca
Vortex is also on walmarts site, but I have seen neither vortex set or Rock Aries.
(Jun. 25, 2010  11:40 PM)Aqua Wrote: Incorrect. Rock Aries is a part of the first wave of BMF releases.
I suppose I have just over looked it then, sorry. D:
My Galaxy pegasus DX set and the BB-63 black grip I ordered have been shipped! Can't wait for them to get to me. Finally i'll have an attack stadium. Smile
(Jun. 26, 2010  6:17 AM)megablader2 Wrote: My Galaxy pegasus DX set and the BB-63 black grip I ordered have been shipped! Can't wait for them to get to me. Finally i'll have an attack stadium. Smile

And now you play the waiting game. I'm doing the same thing. I bought a BB-32 and I'm giving my girlfriend the Storm Pegasis and the Dark Wolf because I already own both (and because she only has just a Rock Leone and a Dark Cancer). She's also getting one of the beylaunchers. I can't wait for my Attack Stadium though... Finally I can actually play and not have to use Defence or Stamina to win!
I just went to my local toy store to do some "Bey-Shopping":

[Image: dscf6143d.jpg]

And yes, that's Gundam's feet at the top left corner of the image. He's always spying on me.