Recent Beyblade Purchases

We have a thread about this. You should have looked at it before you bought it.
i already knew it was bad but i had no choice
can i see the thread though
I warned him, do not worry.
Deck Entry Set

lol for real this time...
anyone know when the portable stadium is coming out
(Jun. 15, 2010  2:32 AM)Bey-R3volver Wrote: anyone know when the portable stadium is coming out
This is not the right topic to ask this question. Plus, what we know is in the Bey News.
ok i just bought lldrgao it's an awsome bey but when i put it up against my lione it got destroyed like literaly destroyed the energy ring is falling to peices like there were pieces flying all arounf the room... now dont get me wrong it was still kickin @$$ but this is so uncool that it's already breaking on me not to mention the the performance tip which is amazing cracked the first time i tried to put it on ldrogo
How much did you buy it for? The minimum price for a real Lightning L drago is about £11.
i payed 10$ for it the only problem is the energy ring over laps with the attack ring so when it makes contact it breaks the plastic
Yes, but it should remain intact.
That sounds like a fake.
And of course it overlaps, have you never seen it before?
it's really annoing cause the plastic keeps flying everywhere the people who sold it to me on e-bay are not getting a good reveiw
We have topics to help you avoid fake Beyblades ...
(Jun. 15, 2010  7:39 PM)LuLu_gemios Wrote: it's really annoing cause the plastic keeps flying everywhere the people who sold it to me on e-bay are not getting a good reveiw

Don't Worry, Mallmallme doesn't sell Beyblades anymore.
Just put negative.

I just got a REAL Storm Pegasis from Ebay.
(Jun. 15, 2010  7:39 PM)LuLu_gemios Wrote: it's really annoing cause the plastic keeps flying everywhere the people who sold it to me on e-bay are not getting a good reveiw

If a seller on eBay is getting bad reviews, then obviously you shouldn't buy from that seller Tired

Feedback (reviews) is there for a reason...

(Jun. 16, 2010  4:37 PM)Let_It_Rip! Wrote: Don't Worry, Mallmallme doesn't sell Beyblades anymore.
Just put negative.

This is NOT true. mallmallme still sells fake Beyblades.

(Jun. 16, 2010  4:37 PM)Let_It_Rip! Wrote: I just got a REAL Storm Pegasis from Ebay.

Link? Seller?

-----------------------

You guys seriously need to read this.
Bought a Quetz.
hopefully it comes before I head to Florida.
it was mallmallme unfortunatly so it looks like i have a fake Unhappy now i have to find another lldrago
(Jun. 16, 2010  11:32 PM)LuLu_gemios Wrote: it was mallmallme unfortunatly so it looks like i have a fake Unhappy now i have to find another lldrago

Most L LDragos are $20 or Higher.
Unhappy ohh well looks like i'll just have to wait for the canadian one
... mallmallme just offered to give me my money back so no more worries WOOT!!!
(Jun. 16, 2010  11:42 PM)Let_It_Rip! Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2010  11:32 PM)LuLu_gemios Wrote: it was mallmallme unfortunatly so it looks like i have a fake Unhappy now i have to find another lldrago

I paid $18 for my L Drago.
Anyway I purchase a Ray Unicorno D125CS!!
(Jun. 17, 2010  4:39 PM)SubterraMaster Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2010  11:42 PM)Let_It_Rip! Wrote:

I paid $18 for my L Drago.
Anyway I purchase a Ray Unicorno D125CS!!

How much did you pay for that Ray Unicorno? I'm trying to find the site that sells it for the cheapest Smile
You can get it from theIntoy.co.uk for $29.
Dimsum also sells it for like 20-some dollars. (shipping included, I believe.)
Edit: intoy GBP into USD.
Ty ♥ for the correction on my shoddy answer.
Pounds do not equal dollars.