Recent Beyblade Purchases

That question belongs in Purchase Consultation.
Oh yeah my bad,I though I was in Purchase Consultation,lol my bad.
EDIT: Second question goes in Purchase Consultation, first goes in Ask A Question, Get An Answer.
Bought a Dranzer GT for $73 from Esperr.

Finally! Have Zeus, Dragoon GT, and Dranzer GT! Smile
just got my samurai ifraid (no launcher, NIP) today in the mail. cost me $10 Australian.
Picked up a few things. Pirates orojya,thief pheonic,Kries Cygnus,diablo nemesis,metal assist,launcher rubber x2 (white) (black) grip support,mars red LR launcher,launcher rubber soo yeh can't wait to get them
Just arrived from ebay in three lots by the same seller:

Clear Driger S (no stickers)
Clear Driger S AR
Clear Driger S bottom without tip(might buy another gold sonokong one to replace)
Black Wide Attack weight disks x 2
Galeon AR
Turtle Survivor x 2 (one black and one blue)
Galman AR
Red 8 wide weight disk.

All for £7 including shipping. Considering the clear versions can't be found these days and mostly the same with the Wide Attack weight disks I think that's pretty amazing.

The clear driger S is these two for anyone wondering:

http://tisinc99.com/beyh90drigs.html

http://www.theintoy.co.uk/driger-limited...i-102.html
Received these beyblades this week..Draciel G is just got to me this morning.. Confused
i never know Draciel G looks awesome.. Eee
The AR looks so stupid on any other beys, it looks like a hat.
its one of the coolest Ar i ever seen..like a space ship..wooa..
its pretty man..prettier than other Draciels..other Draciels are "yucks"...except for V2 & V..

EDIT:LOL..you're right Cannon..it is only good when it is on its own BB..it is almost like a real turtle when tried on other BB...
Personally I like the AR. I like most Draciel ARs. They were never really any good but they had a nice overall design.
Put it on any other beyblade, it just looks terrible and silly. Well, that's just my opinion.

Try putting is on 10 Balance or whatever, with any other base. Erk,
(May. 03, 2012  3:14 PM)Blank Ji Hyo ♥ Wrote: its one of the coolest Ar i ever seen..like a space ship..wooa..
its pretty man..prettier than other Draciels..other Draciels are "yucks"...except for V2 & V..

I'd second that opinion!
Its a very nice looking AR! And yes, the V2 and V ARs were exceptional too.
Therefore, that's a nice purchase Ben-Ben!
V2 was unique, it was basically the only one which didn't look like a hat or so.. It looks so good.

And, Draciel G looks very nice when original.
By original you mean uncustomized, I believe. Smile
Well yes, V2 was unique, and very good looking for that matter.

And yes, Draciel G does look nice uncustomized! But well, when compared to other G series beys, it's not that great...
Especially when compared to your recently purchased Zeus and Dranzer GT. XD
Random Booster Vol 1. Thief Pheonic came in the mail!
About to open it... DUNDUNDUN

Edit: Got a rare :p
Just recieved my BB 01 starter set with pegasis and a beypointer, probaly not going to open it.
Finally someone bought that. If I had the money i'd have bought that or the type S one.
Why?

Tornado Attack FO' LYF!
Because that stadium is much much rarer... You wouldn't understand since you're not a collector bro. However yes if he was looking to a stadium for proper battling then Tornado Attack would be better.
Is that Tornado Balance stadium rare? I just bought it cause it was big, and good for plastics.. According to videos and comments i've seen.. aha,
You're kidding right? Yes it's impossible to find these days. Er for plastics tornado Attack is better.
How much is it worth? And, Tornado Attack, I wanted one from the G Set - Comes with Draciel, Dranzer G etc.. But they didn't ship to Aussie. Unhappy