Recent Beyblade Purchases

Just bought Samurai Ifraid and Shinobi Salamander, probably should have bought something that is legal, but I know the staff are working their butts off so who knows when they will be legal? C:
I got my self a BBP, trying to finish my 4D collection! Just need L-Drago Destroy, Omega Dragonis,Beat Lynx and Jade Jupiter!
Brought....
BBG-03Grinash Set
BBG-02: Shinobi Samarada 2x
Zero G RB Vol. 1 4x
My new beylauncher is here! Smile Its yellow and looks really nice.
I bought: BBG-3 Start Dash Set, BBG-2 Shinobi Saramanda
Just purchased a SonoKong Killer Beafowl. I'd been meaning to for a very long time, and decided I'd finally do it.

I'm also down for four Thief Phoenic random boosters.
[Image: DSC00082.JPG]

My lots arrived today! Altogether cost about $120. They were separate. Smile
(May. 01, 2012  7:04 AM)Cannon Wrote: My lots arrived today! Altogether cost about $120. They were separate. Smile

cool stuff...impressive..and cheap as well.. Eee

yo..help to scan the Cyber Dragoon sticker sheet..i'm needing it for my Cyber Dragoon Battle Spec.. Confused
hahah..
the rest on unposted sticker sheet also..if you dont mind..haha..

but yeah..nice stuff...
(May. 01, 2012  3:56 AM)Hazel Wrote: Just purchased a SonoKong Killer Beafowl. I'd been meaning to for a very long time, and decided I'd finally do it.

I'm also down for four Thief Phoenic random boosters.

Nice decision, haha! Even I purchased one recently, and of course, it looks very nice! Joyful_2
Actually, I just want to own the whole Maximum Series.

Cannon- That is awesome stuff, man! Grin
Also, that's a nice price for those.
Just got me an Ultimate DX Set. Yea boyy!!!
(Apr. 30, 2012  1:09 PM)PattyCakeChamp! Wrote: Just bought Samurai Ifraid and Shinobi Salamander, probably should have bought something that is legal, but I know the staff are working their butts off so who knows when they will be legal? C:

It is not a loss or waste anyway, since it is obvious they will be legal at some point. Essentially, they are legal, but they are "suspended" for the moment, hah.
Just got a Hasbro 2Pak with Counter Scorpio and Burn Wolf. Not the best buy, I know, but I wanted a 145D and that was the only Counter Scorpio I could find. Another WD and SW145 aren't horrible either. Anywho now I can get that Black Sun Galaxy Pegasus!! XDIt should be coming soon..
(May. 01, 2012  2:17 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2012  1:09 PM)PattyCakeChamp! Wrote: Just bought Samurai Ifraid and Shinobi Salamander, probably should have bought something that is legal, but I know the staff are working their butts off so who knows when they will be legal? C:

It is not a loss or waste anyway, since it is obvious they will be legal at some point. Essentially, they are legal, but they are "suspended" for the moment, hah.

Yeah I can't wait ! I am especially in love with the designs, so I am going to be ordering more soon! Smile
Yesterday I was supposed to buy a beystadium that was at my local Kmart, ended up not buying one, but walking out with two beyblades instead. XD

- Ultimate Meteo L'Drago Assault.
For those of you who know me well... Will probably know how I reacted when I saw it in the shop... XD ~ When I did see it... I was pretty much thinking. "OMG BUYING IT! GIMME!" Cute It's so pretty and blue. T3T I love it.

- Killer Beafowl/Killer Befall UW145EWD.
Its pretty, couldn't resist. Had to buy it... it was either this bey, Poison Zurafa, or Screw Capricorne. It was a no brainer. I already had bought a blue bey, and I already have Rock Zurafa. Grin
[Image: gat_x102d-img600x450-1335636781e98q4o89545.jpg]

http://www.rinkya.com/new/en/auction-h163873175

I won that auction, so cheap! And, it came with half of Zeus. Smile
I'm glad someone from here won that. 1100 yen is amazing for all those especially a Zeus with today's high prices. And a black launcher grip too and the blue launcher is rare too(it's from the number series) I really need to save up to buy some awesome plastics on YJA.
(May. 01, 2012  8:41 PM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: Yesterday I was supposed to buy a beystadium that was at my local Kmart, ended up not buying one, but walking out with two beyblades instead. XD

For those of you who know me well... Will probably know how I reacted when I saw it in the shop... XD ~ When I did see it... I was pretty much thinking. "OMG BUYING IT! GIMME!" Cute It's so pretty and blue. T3T I love it.

Its pretty, couldn't resist. Had to buy it... it was either this bey, Poison Zurafa, or Screw Capricorne. It was a no brainer. I already had bought a blue bey, and I already have Rock Zurafa. Grin

Well, I can imagine how you felt when you found MLD Assault. I reacted in an almost similar way when I saw Twisted Tempo. I had been waiting for it since the start of the year... Smile
And the same happened to me when I saw Befall... XD

Cannon- Seriously man, as Ultra said, that is an awesome price for those!
The beys seem to be in a nice condition too!
Thanks!

But, there doesn't seem to be much Plastic lots as there used to be, shame.. That would be my 3rd Dranzer V.

Also, i know this isn't: 'AAQGAA', but what is that purple beyblade next to Draciel F?
(May. 02, 2012  2:37 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(May. 01, 2012  8:41 PM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: Yesterday I was supposed to buy a beystadium that was at my local Kmart, ended up not buying one, but walking out with two beyblades instead. XD

Well, I can imagine how you felt when you found MLD Assault. I reacted in an almost similar way when I saw Twisted Tempo. I had been waiting for it since the start of the year... Smile
And the same happened to me when I saw Befall... XD

Cannon- Seriously man, as Ultra said, that is an awesome price for those!
The beys seem to be in a nice condition too!

I had been waiting to see some form of LDrago apart from Lightning Ldrago (cos I already had it) in the shops, but everytime I had gone into the shops they were already gone. I guess the start of the week is the best time to find the good beys, or the beys that I haven't already bought. XD

Finding good beys at a shop has always made me happy, I guess that's one reason I still love the sport. Cute
(May. 02, 2012  2:48 PM)Cannon Wrote: Thanks!

But, there doesn't seem to be much Plastic lots as there used to be, shame.. That would be my 3rd Dranzer V.

Also, i know this isn't: 'AAQGAA', but what is that purple beyblade next to Draciel F?

Looks like a Turtle Survivor attack ring. Can't tell what the rest is.
Just bought a NIB BB-32 Hybrid Wheel Match Set on eBay for only $42 USD! Heheh. Planning to sell the extra Bey-Launchers for extra money... Good buy? Btw, how much do you think the Bey-Launchers should go for if I were to sell them? Would people actually want it? ._.
(May. 03, 2012  1:25 AM)Tris Wrote: Just bought a NIB BB-32 Hybrid Wheel Match Set on eBay for only $42 USD! Heheh. Planning to sell the extra Bey-Launchers for extra money... Good buy? Btw, how much do you think the Bey-Launchers should go for if I were to sell them? Would people actually want it? ._.

The set with the BB-10,D.Wolf,and S.Pegasis,and two bey-launchers,right? If so,I'd think so because Beylaunchers sell well on ebay,even if its from a set. I got my beylauncher seperate on ebay though its supposed to come in a set.
(May. 03, 2012  1:31 AM)Snarf Wrote:
(May. 03, 2012  1:25 AM)Tris Wrote: Just bought a NIB BB-32 Hybrid Wheel Match Set on eBay for only $42 USD! Heheh. Planning to sell the extra Bey-Launchers for extra money... Good buy? Btw, how much do you think the Bey-Launchers should go for if I were to sell them? Would people actually want it? ._.

The set with the BB-10,D.Wolf,and S.Pegasis,and two bey-launchers,right? If so,I'd think so because Beylaunchers sell well on ebay,even if its from a set. I got my beylauncher seperate on ebay though its supposed to come in a set.

Yuppers! And, okay. I'll try selling the extra BeyLaunchers then ;D.
What stadium is in this set, http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-G-Revol...20c4f430f3 If you know what stadium it is,is it good?

EDIT: My Bad,accidently asked in wrong thread.