Recent Beyblade Purchases

Yes, anyone would be happy to get a Dragoon MSUV!
That bey is SO beautiful, and the fact how useful and expensive it is, would make anyone happy.
If I were to get my Dragoon MS and MSUV again, I would tremble if they were in my hands! Just think, you are holding something which is worth more than $160! And, that 'something' is a spinning top which is going around in that stadium of yours!
I understand you perfectly XD It's really a little jewel very expensive.I love it!!!!!!!
haha honestly when I was 9 I hated the look of the blue(ish) AR on MSUV so I just took the stickers and put them on dragoon MS and the AR was all I switched!! XD
Currently in the process of trading for a Zeus AND a Dragoon MS :DDDDDD
Can't wait for them to get here :3
Bought a Thermal Lacerta WA130HF starter today while out in town. Saw it for like ~$6 and couldn't resist picking it up. Smile Functionally useless top to bottom, but it's my second favorite MFB Bey. So, now I have 2 recolors of it and the original - just need the WBBA Black one and I'll have all 4!
Just got a red Launcher Rubber from my friend for $3. Lovin' it so far. Smile It looks nice on my red Beylauncher.
A DuoTron launcher and those Walmart two packs, this one was Cyber Pegasus and Burn Phoenix/Fireblaze...
My brother needs to learn to know what to buy...
I recently purchased;
A Rey Unicorno
A Rock Aries (for my sister)
A Counter Leone
A Bolt Blast Bey Stadium
and a Rev Up string launcher
Love all of them but my sisters Rock Aries always wins for some reason\
Wink
My good friend just purchased(on my behalf again, as usual) me the WBBA Prize Black-Edition Thermal Lacerta, so when the Bloody and WBBA editions get here in the mail, I will officially have one of every Thermal Lacerta! Grin

I need to get a new Face-off pack one, though, so I'll have one in mint condition. The Face-off one I currently have is a bit roughed up from using it.

Still, though, WBBA Limited Edition Thermal Lacerta! Lacerta Collection complete(when they get here)!
Rubber grip,Rubber Grip Extension, and a Orange Beylauncher,I'm 12 and have a job,I get 25 to 40 dollars each week LOL.
Metal Masters has finally hit Portugal, so I got a Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F and Ray Striker D125CS.
Also saw that pack with Ray and Inferno Gasher, although I didn't get it, CSs plastic tip was clearly visible, extending past the rubber like it has been reported before, unlike the starter one (mine just barely goes past the rubber, still need to test it).

Took forever for MM to get here...wonder how long it will take for Basalt, etc =(
I recently purchased:
Beat Lynx x2,
Jade Jupiter,
Blue bey-launcher
and i just ordered Phantom Orion Grin
Hell Kid- Ah, we'd be expecting some tests after you get your Orion! Grin
Every member of this community is hooked on, in anticipation of how B: D will perform! Smile
Ill do as many necessary test as possible Grin
Ill hopefully be testing this with Blitz (the WBO user lool)
I finally bought the DX set, and i am going to test aries for my article draft! But first, i need to get myself lightningnl-drago and hell kerbecs!
bought RVB8 and Hell Kerbecs, w/ a friend, we split the loot, i got Forbidden Kerbecs ED145 FB he got Hell Eonis BD145 DS
Just ordered a Flame Byxis from dimsum2u, should arrive soon. I really need a 230.
just got another Storm pegasis 105RF...
mostly because I wanted another beylauncher and RF i uhhh RF
Just picked up a new LLD, Rock Aries, and Rock Scorpio/Escolpio from Toys "R" Us with the buy 2 get one free deal at TRU.
EDIT: And my Dragoon G is supposed to arrive in a few days... AWESOME! Then, I just gotta wait for my Strongest Blader Set, and I'll be done for awhile, lol
Blitz Unicorno for 13 Pound shipped Smile
Just won on eBay, everything you see is used lol

Dragoon V
Vortex Ape
Dragoon Grip Attacker
Draciel F
Draciel MBD
Master Draciel
Electronic Dranzer G
RC Dragoon V2

Got that lot for £31.05 including shipping

And my mum bought me these (but she is keeping them until Christmas)

Driger V2
Seaborg 2
Galzzly
Draciel MBD
Dragoon F
Galman
Wyborg
Roller Defender.

She got this lot for £26.49 including shipping

lol, so when i get all of these lots that will be 2 more Draciel MBD, another Draciel F and another Dragoon F lol, my plastic collection grows!
(Sep. 18, 2011  11:10 PM)IfritDulux Wrote: huge quote
Oh my goodness, you lucky sonuva bitchip (see what I did there? didja? didja?)
Jelly of the Grip Attacker and the Galman ^^
and everything else

(Sep. 18, 2011  10:40 PM)Chups Wrote: Blitz Unicorno for 13 Pound shipped Smile

Lolz try MF Blitz Uni Th170RF. Killer combo and game breaking also lol. Nice purchases though ;D
Beys just arrived!
- NIB Dragoon MS
- NIB DEMS
- NIB Jiraya MS
- NIB Bakushin Susanow Eclipse Version
- NIP Mercury Anubis Legend Version (along with WBBA Gold, Silver, Bronze, and green Pegasus facebolts...have no use for theses, lol)
- 23 bit beast sticker packs