Recent Beyblade Purchases

Tommorow, I am going to get an Attack Stadium at Plumpton. Apparently my mum saw some of them. I was jumping up and down excited! BTW, are there any different coloured Attack stadiums allowed in tournaments?
The only released Attack stadium colours are the Sonkong Yellow, Takara Clear and Takara Black. All other colours are fake unless there is another Sonokong colour I dont know about.
im pretty sure theres a red sonokong one on ebay
Yes. I'm pretty sure that there was a red Attack Stadium on eBay.
Yep. Well I did say I wasn't 100% but yeah. Supreme_Hotshot. If the stadiums are a different colours they are fake and aren't allowed in Tournaments.
How would you know? You live in Australia. I saw the red one on ebay and it looked pretty authentic.
(Jul. 27, 2011  1:52 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: How would you know? You live in Australia.

Luckily those of us in Australia have access to the internet too XD

Oh, bought myself a Ray Striker. Want to see what the CS is like.
(Jul. 27, 2011  11:56 AM)Chups Wrote: Yep. Well I did say I wasn't 100% but yeah. Supreme_Hotshot. If the stadiums are a different colours they are fake and aren't allowed in Tournaments.

Sonokong make a Red BB-10 Attack Stadium.

UltraBlader: Some items are visible on multiple countries' eBays, and eBay doesn't check your location if you visit a different country's eBay.
Just won all this stuff!!!

RB8 Uriel 2 (Ocher) (prize)
RB8 Dark Dranzer (Brown)
RB8 Dark Driger (Thin Black) (X2)
RB8 Dark Draciel (Dark Green) (X2)
RB8 Saizo (Bright Purple) (Secret)

RB6 Wolborg 2 (Gold-yellow) (prize)
RB6 Driger S (Chestnut)

Beybooster F Dragoon Fantom (Blue)
Beybooster F Gabriel (White) (Secret)

Beybooster S Dranzer Spiral (Red)
Beybooster S Gaia Dragoon (Yellow) (Secret)

RB9 Galeon 2 (Orange Sunshine)
RB9 Trygator (Black)
RB9 Trygator (Orange Sunshine)
RB9 Trygle 2 (Black)
RB9 Metal Dranzer (Blue)

There's only a few I'm going to keep, the rest I will sell. PM me an offer...lol
(Jul. 27, 2011  5:23 PM)JR_Tiger Wrote: Just won all this stuff!!!

RB8 Dark Dranzer (Brown)

RB6 Driger S (Chestnut)

RB9 Trygator (Black)
RB9 Trygle 2 (Black)
RB9 Metal Dranzer (Blue)

There's only a few I'm going to keep, the rest I will sell. PM me an offer...lol

NOOOO!!! man JR_Tiger ur the one who won those lots I was trying to bid for them aswell!!! U lucky little tiger!!! Haha lol I pmed u...
Serious Tell me you address so I can come find those beys and steal them all from your puny little hands.

I KEED
And I am SO F****** JELLY of that whole lot.
I'LL GIVE YOU $1 FOR THE DARK DRIGER XD

RB8 Dark Dranzer (Brown)

RB6 Driger S (Chestnut)

RB9 Trygator (Black)
RB9 Trygle 2 (Black)
RB9 Metal Dranzer (Blue)

The more you buy, the more I hate you in a good way. I will be looking to see what you're selling.

RB8 Dark Dranzer (Brown)

RB6 Driger S (Chestnut)

RB9 Trygator (Black)
RB9 Trygle 2 (Black)
RB9 Metal Dranzer (Blue)

Ooh wow! Nice wins!

I was gonna say "LEAVE SOME FOR THE REST OF US :c", but then I read the last sentence, ahah. I'm sure you'll get plenty of PM's about it.

That said, Pictures of them Pretty Pwease? I want to see all these lovely rare beys!
(Jul. 27, 2011  5:27 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Serious Tell me you address so I can come find those beys and steal them all from your puny little hands.

I KEED
I live In ******. My house is surrounded with barb wire and electrical fences with a couple of attack dogs patroling around the clock. Goodluck Trying....lol

One dollar will buy you somebody to talk to...XD
(Jul. 27, 2011  5:33 PM)JR_Tiger Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2011  5:27 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Serious Tell me you address so I can come find those beys and steal them all from your puny little hands.

I KEED
I live In ******. My house is surrounded with barb wire and electrical fences with a couple of attack dogs patroling around the clock. Goodluck Trying....lol

One dollar will buy you somebody to talk to...XD

Meh, all I need is something to hit stuff with and I'm all good.

I'LL BE ALONE FOREVER I JUST WANNA TALK AGUAHGUAGH
JR_Tiger hahahahahah lol that was so funny (someone to talk to) hahahaha lol!!!! Smile Smile Smile

Raigeko13 hay I say we team up and steel all his beys and split them 50/50 hahah lol!!!!! XD xD xD
I'm pretty sure there are enough of us that, if we all put our heads together, we could get through, then fight each other for the prize. Or at least make a pile of dead bodies big enough to get over the fences and keep the dogs busy.
We storm the front in t-minus 24 hours.
Prepare yourselves men, this is gonna be a bumpy ride.

(Jul. 27, 2011  5:41 PM)th!nk Wrote: I'm pretty sure there are enough of us that, if we all put our heads together, we could get through, then fight each other for the prize. Or at least make a pile of dead bodies big enough to get over the fences and keep the dogs busy.

Well, I am in! I wanna join the team too! I'll use my Hyperblades to keep the dogs busy.
The colours look hideous, they'll run away in a minute... I hope I don't get arrested for animal harassment, though...
I'm in. I'll use my MFB for bait... WE GONNA STEAL US SOME PLASTICS. We'll scare them with the horribleness that is Dark Wolf Tongue_out
I'm in. I'll bring my Wyborg and Dark Wolf to scare them off. Those dogs won't know what hit them. Wink
In all seriousness, though, those are some awesome scores.

EDIT: Coasters, you SUCK. Ninja'd again. :\
(Jul. 27, 2011  2:05 PM)BeyFan Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2011  1:52 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: How would you know? You live in Australia.

Luckily those of us in Australia have access to the internet too XD

Not what I was saying... The way he was talking was like he lives in Asia and has been to a place where they sell Sonokong stuff and he'd never seen it.
Depends on the colours, dogs lack one of the three colour receptors, so IDK if they'd see the difference in shades.

Methinks we should stop discussing how we're gonna steal JR_Tiger's stuff. I'd rather he share with us what he wins and posts pictures of his wonderful collection.

Anyway, yeah. Still waiting on my Sonokong stuff to get here from Korea, it's been around 12 (business) days so far, uuuugh. In the unlikely event the person I won the lot with Hasbro Trypio, Trygle, Wyborg and Kid Dragoon actually sent it priority mail as I asked (the price seems more like First Class, and they didn't actually acknowledge the message I included asking for priority mail when I asked for the final price), then that could arrive in the next few days.
Hahaha lol so it's settled then!!! Well meet in canada at exactly 23hours 54min. And 13sec. From now!!! Hahaha lol!! Watch out JR_Tiger u got an angry mob coming your way haha lol xD xD xD xD o btw I call dibbs on desert sphinxer, DGMSUV proto gray, galeon 2's and trygle 2's, and lastly all his dragoon ms and msuv's!!!! Muahahahah lol y'all can have the rest lol!! Wink Wink Wink xD xD xD xD
LOL!!! You guys are funny XD I will alert Canada Customs from incoming Invations..ha..ha..ha!