Recent Beyblade Purchases

I just obtained brand new Phantom metal wheel from my friend, well I actually traded that for my brand new RDF.
Finally got my Zero G stuff!

Yet to actually open any of it yet... But I'm sure I'll take some pictures of everything soon.
(And no I'm not keeping all the RB's haha)
Please post more often Blitz! Smile & Nice purchases! How much did the RBs cost?

Gah, I need to get those Boosters, i'm starting to fall behind on Zero G... :\
Sweet mother of god. All those RB's.
Gosh! That's a HUGE package there! Grin
Of course its a nice purchase there, Blitz!

Your cat is shy, I guess...
(May. 08, 2012  3:00 PM)Cannon Wrote: Please post more often Blitz! Smile & Nice purchases! How much did the RBs cost?

Gah, I need to get those Boosters, i'm starting to fall behind on Zero G... :\

Haha, I'm sure I'll have more to post about now that I've actually bought some new Bey's!
The whole package came to just over £200 with shipping.

(May. 08, 2012  3:04 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Gosh! That's a HUGE package there! Grin
Of course its a nice purchase there, Blitz!

Your cat is shy, I guess...

Not going to lie I was quite surprised at how big it was when it arrived, wasn't sure what to expect!

(Shes a dog by the way! haha)
Oh, so she's a b*tch. Aha, but seriously, that's the real term..

But pwoah, that's a lot man! So, i guess its the set of 24. Smile

Then again, I spent like 300 bucks for plastics, in like a month...
Damn that's a nice purchase, Blitz! Grin I'll hopefully soon be order pretty much all the same thing too hahah, Just need to get a few more Plastic's and HMS's for my collection, Before I go back to MFB and Zero-G. Smile

(Loving the Black Ops and MW3 game's in the Backround!) Wink
just got my 2nd and 3rd black Pegasus from hasbro in the mail. I think I have 1 more on the way Smile
My RB3(Light Wheel) came and I didn't pull Aries Unhappy But,I pulled Wind Saggitario which is useful because I needed a new facebolt for my Flame Saggitario and SD is a good stamina part,and 100 is decent even if I has a bunch of them,and 90/85's. I'm pretty happy though,it was very cheap so,whateves,not like I really cared much what I got. Though,I still want that Clay Aries!!
blitz youll sell some to me right
lol
Nice Blitz. Also lol at your cat behind that box hding from the camera. Camera Shy kitten =C
(May. 10, 2012  12:28 AM)J o n Wrote: Nice Blitz. Also lol at your cat behind that box hding from the camera. Camera Shy kitten =C

Cat?

'Blitz Wrote:Not going to lie I was quite surprised at how big it was when it arrived, wasn't sure what to expect!

(Shes a dog by the way! haha)

(May. 09, 2012  9:00 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: blitz youll sell some to me right
lol

I'll probably bring my RB's to AN so be there! haha

(May. 10, 2012  12:28 AM)J o n Wrote: Nice Blitz. Also lol at your cat behind that box hding from the camera. Camera Shy kitten =C

Pebbles is not amused at being called a cat! lol
Edit: in attempt to not clog up the 'Recent Beyblade Purchases' with my dog, when we went down to Brighton there are a few old boats on the beach and she was standing on one.
What is he standing on.. ?

Anyways,
[Image: pchplt110-img600x450-1336125062z5epph35716.jpg]

http://www.rinkya.com/new/en/auction-w74094744

I really only bought that for the Hopper. It even has its AR.. but black.
I ordered a launcher grip off of eBay today.
Ordered a BB-32 from Buzztoy a few days ago.
Got a Poison Giraffe from Toys 'R' Us
Wow ran by Target just to check out what they have, picked up a couple Hasbro Vulcan Horuseus beys ... so much for the limited edition only in the Metal Masters game pack at TRU... saw Nightmare Rex with an SD tip too BOOO lol can't wait to see all the carp tips Hasbro slaps on the "Metal Fury" beys...
There's nothing wrong with SD at all. It about the same as WD...
But it's not the EWD that's supposed to be on Nightmare Rex, and I just thought it's odd because they have the EWD on Evil Befall...
Er what? Nightmare Rex is supposed to have SD on it.
(May. 12, 2012  10:03 PM)Klaus Wrote: But it's not the EWD that's supposed to be on Nightmare Rex, and I just thought it's odd because they have the EWD on Evil Befall...
Nightmare Rex has never has EWD on it...it's always had SD.
They put EWD on it in the Strongest Blader Set because the Nightmare Rex in that Set was suppose to be the "Strongest" at Stamina. And since EWD is in the Maximum Series as the tip with the most stamina, they used it.