Recent Beyblade Purchases

Finally picked up a Beat Lynx, about time i get a TH170. Tongue_out
Got Spiral Capricorn and the Gravity Demolition 2-Pack.
I scored today at Target,I got Hades Kerbecs,Spiral Capricorn,Twisted Tempo,Evil Befall,and Flame Byxis! Maximum series,complete! They had a bunch of other metal master beys too.
Got Spiral Capricorn and Nightmare Rex today!
Did you get the Metal Masters game Nightmare Rex,or like a legit single pack Nightmare Rex? Either way,nice buys dude. A lot of people on here are getting Spiral Capricorn's. ~Shinigami
@ ShinigamiChop!: I got the Metal Masters single pack NR. Also, the MF tip on my Spiral Capricorn is a bit misaligned, but I ain't gonna let that bother me!
http://www.rinkya.com/new/en/auction-d127636882

I won Gaia Dragoon V (my 4th one ...), Dragoon V2 RED, Flash leopard 2, for 100 yen. Aha. Smile
Red Dragoon V2 is a nice score for that price..
just bought Mint wolborg1,Mint dranzer f, 2 launchers 2 ripcords from roux! and a beypoint card from cannon Smile
(May. 07, 2012  10:16 AM)Cannon Wrote: http://www.rinkya.com/new/en/auction-d127636882

I won Gaia Dragoon V (my 4th one ...), Dragoon V2 RED, Flash leopard 2, for 100 yen. Aha. Smile

ooooh me like red V2 Wink
(May. 07, 2012  11:29 AM)Blank Ji Hyo ♥ Wrote: Red Dragoon V2 is a nice score for that price..

Do you know how much its worth?
(May. 07, 2012  11:35 AM)Cannon Wrote:
(May. 07, 2012  11:29 AM)Blank Ji Hyo ♥ Wrote: Red Dragoon V2 is a nice score for that price..

Do you know how much its worth?

haha..it should worth quite expensive you know..
even white Dragoon V2 can be quite high to pay..
(May. 06, 2012  3:15 PM)Granblue Wrote: That's am-m-m-mm-m-m--m-mmmmmmmazing......
You are most likely going to be getting a nice profit from that lot O_O
Btw, does it come with the lighter? ;D

Omg, i just realized what you were talking about .. I will tell Oki to take it out. aha,
Cannon,you have amazing purchases....
Baskushin Susanow 90WF(Hasbro) and a combo from Toysonfire which was MF Lightning L-Drago 85RF
A ultimate dx set, flash sagittario, phantom orion, beat lynx, jade jupiter, 2 rf, dark gasher, spiral capricorn, a bb-10, 1 set of metal faces, and.... thats it
(May. 08, 2012  12:42 AM)tcnabcdelta Wrote: A ultimate dx set, flash sagittario, phantom orion, beat lynx, jade jupiter, 2 rf, dark gasher, spiral capricorn, a bb-10, 1 set of metal faces, and.... thats it

All in one purchase? That would be quite a lot of mula!

(May. 08, 2012  12:42 AM)tcnabcdelta Wrote: A ultimate dx set, flash sagittario, phantom orion, beat lynx, jade jupiter, 2 rf, dark gasher, spiral capricorn, a bb-10, 1 set of metal faces, and.... thats it
Awesome purchase of competitive parts! Does't the Ultimate DX Set come with a set of Metal Faces, Correct me if I am wrong.

ya
it does
oh and also i got the strongest blader set
Just bought a combat yellow advance guardian from Evo! I got a special plan for this bey, keep an eye out! Wink
Nice purchase, Falcon! Lol! XD

Nice, man. Even has one of the goofy spring shooters (though I guess it must've been moderately popular as they made it standard on HMS launchers, haha), it's weird how you see those but never see the ez shooter power custom which iirc was from the same time period, haha.
hahah..i like the design..but i hate to use those..i scared it would damage the bit chip stickers..hahah
my main interest would be the recolor cyber dragoon and driger v2..hahah
Nice lot. The blueish galeon, black upper dragon and black customize grip are nice too.
Yeah, I gotta say, red Driger V2 is one of the best looking beyblades ever, haha.