Recent Beyblade Purchases

DUDE ZAIN!
That is a lot of nice plastic Beyblades. I would say i don't envy you....but, I would be LYING!

Epic Collection! A+
Zain
Sexy purchases there! You got 5 Wolborg/Uriel there, and 2 Uriel 2?

And you got Draciel v2 and Flash Leopard 2. Unhappy

Wonder how much that cost... :\
@DaWRETCHED-one- Haha, you yourself have had such amazing purchases and beys, man! Grin
But seriously Zain, what a purchase that is!
Your third NIB Zeus, I assume?
Moreover, just how many Ariels and DGV2s did you get there?! That is epic!

EDIT- Beaten by Cannon!
(Apr. 16, 2012  5:02 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: @DaWRETCHED-one- Haha, you yourself have had such amazing purchases and beys, man! Grin
But seriously Zain, what a purchase that is!
Your third NIB Zeus, I assume?
Moreover, just how many Ariels and DGV2s did you get there?! That is epic!

EDIT- Beaten by Cannon!

In the pic with all the NIBS, the two bubble wrapped in the bottom row are the first two Zeuses, and then the one above is the third one! Smile I got 4 uriel's and one NIB uriel, and I now have like 4 Dragoon V2's plus 1 NIB Dragoon V2! My favourite things are the desert sphinxer and the blue slash riger, I don't feel like opening them!
Desert Sphinxer is so fat though... tall*
DAYYYYUM ZAIN!!! DJ - Shock!

That's an Ultra Amazing Purchase dude! Grin Congrat's! :]
Yesterday I got a Blue Grand Cetus WD145RS at Target. Now I have blue and white Cetus',hurray! They also had Thermal Gemios,Posion Virgo,G.Pegasis,R.Striker,and T.Lacerta,Flame Byxis,Ray Striker 2-pack,Thermal Lacerta 2-pack,and some of there gear like the beyblaster and the rip-gauge launcher. Also,they had the Team Gan Gan Galaxy Team Packs.
(Apr. 16, 2012  4:42 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2012  7:40 AM)twistedgasher Wrote: So once again I come across some deals, this one is from DimSum2u I bought a VULCAN HORUSEUS 145d and a SOL BLAZE GOLD VERSION V145AS for just under $33 bucks. I'm starting to buy more RB's. I saw a TT OMEGA Dragonis for like $20 bucks but I can't remember where???=(

Adding to what Cannon said-
Vulcan Horuseus would soon lose its collective value, thanks to Hasbro releasing a starter pack of it. But Sol Blaze might still be rare, though... :\
Still, nice purchases overall!

Zain- AWESOME! Man, that is a superb purchase!
ANOTHER NIB ZEUS!!!!! *faint*

Four of my favorite plastics are in there- Zeus, Dragoon V2, Dranzer V2, Dranzer V.
WOWOWOWOW!

The HMS?! *faint*

Is there a date on the hasbro release of Vulcan? it stinks that it's going to lose it's rarity, but on a good note I will be able to buy an extra one for use without digging into the wallet to much.
(ZAIN) 2 thumbs up on the purchase!!
Considering you can buy it on ebay easily it isn't really rare any more especially since you can get it with the game. Hasbro never has release dates of the new beys so no.
Here bought beyblade crushing blast 2-pack
Bought a yellow DEMS AR,and red DEMS BP from blah! Who also gave me a free gift!
Grin
Wow, DEMS AR is quite nice, you know! And even the Bit Protector Mold is nice!

Come on, do not let the suspense build! What is the free gift?
(Apr. 17, 2012  3:38 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Wow, DEMS AR is quite nice, you know! And even the Bit Protector Mold is nice!

well if i know falcon as well as i think i do, he will let the suspense build and build until someone goes crazy. (at least that is what i would do Tongue_out)

Zain Damn dude, that is one sick plastic collection you got there, i'm very jealous now (4 uriels, jeez, i want one Tongue_out)

I buyed :
-Limited Gold Dragoon S Takara (In metal box)
-Limited platinium/white gold(Forget wich is right) Driger S Takara (In metal box too)
-Metal driger
-Gold Dranzer S Sonokong
-White Gabriel
-Killer eagle
-Death Gargoyle
And other...

I gonna buy a beylauncher to convert it for plastic.
Today I bought the Challenger Grip Set at K-Mart which includes Torch Aries 125D, BB-15C Launcher Grip, and a Glove.
(Apr. 17, 2012  6:04 PM)virusedition Wrote: I buyed :
-Limited Gold Dragoon S Takara (In metal box)
-Limited platinium/white gold(Forget wich is right) Driger S Takara (In metal box too)
-Metal driger
-Gold Dranzer S Sonokong
-White Gabriel
-Killer eagle
-Death Gargoyle
And other...

I gonna buy a beylauncher to convert it for plastic.

sweet buys Smile where did you score those from?

(Apr. 17, 2012  8:22 PM)AwesomeDragoon Wrote: sweet buys Smile where did you score those from?

Most , JR_Tiger and Ebay

It look like , the dragoon come with a golden wide defence (WTF).
Just bought an Ultimate DX set. It's great to have...
(Apr. 17, 2012  8:35 PM)virusedition Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2012  8:22 PM)AwesomeDragoon Wrote: sweet buys Smile where did you score those from?

Most , JR_Tiger and Ebay

It look like , the dragoon come with a golden wide defence (WTF).

Cool. Would you mind taking detailed pics of the packaging and blades since those are very rare?
here's what I got on my latest beyhunt this week. 1omega dragonis,1 infinity libra and 1 fusion hades which comes with a stadium all for $65!!! and does anyone know what happened to the wabbit store the site is no longer up??
He quit selling due to other responsibilities.
(Apr. 17, 2012  3:38 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Wow, DEMS AR is quite nice, you know! And even the Bit Protector Mold is nice!

Yep, and its tournament yellow ver AR! And the BP is nice too. The gift isnt anything major, just a extra part Wink just wait for the unboxing.
(Apr. 17, 2012  11:52 PM)ACfalcon14 Wrote:

Yep, and its tournament yellow ver AR! And the BP is nice too. The gift isnt anything major, just a extra part Wink just wait for the unboxing.

just like i thought (the the building of suspense start.....NOW)

(Apr. 17, 2012  10:34 PM)Ultra Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2012  8:35 PM)virusedition Wrote: It look like , the dragoon come with a golden wide defence (WTF).

Cool. Would you mind taking detailed pics of the packaging and blades since those are very rare?

i agree with Ultra, i REALLY want to see detailed pics (especially of that DAYUM-SEXAY Dragoon S Grin)

Haha if i just told you, no one would watch the video Wink
i reacently purchased:
BBG-01 samurai ifraid
BBG-02 shinobi saramander
BBG-03 start dash set
BB-118 phantom orion
BB-126 flash sagittario
BB-117 strongest blader set
BB-10 attack stadium