Recent Beyblade Purchases

Why's that odd? Neither of those come with a magne weight disk... Unless that was part of what you bought from Poseidon. That black Wolborg MS is sick. I say you assemble it. Then you can take pictures to put in the Wolborg MS article.
Awesome bey's Dan! Smile I'm glad to see you finally got them, I bet you were sooo excited to finally get a Uriel 2 and BK in your possession, huh?! Haha! Tongue_out

Your gonna make a Uriel 2 article? If so then try to be careful when battling it, So it don't break, Cause that would suck …

Also I agree with Ultra, I to think you should assemble the Black Wolborg MS, So you can take picture's for the BeyWiki! Grin
Maybe it's best. If the HMS lovers here saw it they'd probably all have a brain aneurysm. Myself included. I think i'd live through it though.
I just love the fact that the Black Wolborg MS came from the mirror universe where everything is printed backwards... Wink
Ok so I just moved the pack to my room!
I'm quite excitated,pics will come as soon as I can!
I ll name few beys I remember for sure I saw in the pack
Cyber dragoon
Cyber dragoon battle spec
Dragoon G
Driger F , Driger V , Driger V2 , Driger G
Dranzer S(claear blue) , Dranzer F(red) , Dranzer V , Dranzer V2
Draciel V , Draciel V2 (and I think I saw an other draciel , S or F)
Guardian driger
Knight driger (black recolor of metal driger, but the stickers says knight driger)
Ultimate dragoon(black recolor)
Gaia dragoon V
Wyborg x2
Uriel
More plastics I can t remember and some spare part

2x gaia dragoon MS(yellow and white)
3x eistain MS (green blue and purple)
Driger MS (white)
2X DZ MF(both blue)
2X DGMF(white and orange,I bought a second white DGMF but I sold it to Galaxy)
3X DEMS(1xblue , 2x purple)
1x green wyvern DJ (not sure if it was complete)
HMS grip
HMS random parts (I remember I saw 2-3X DEMS RC,2X DZMF RC,2X DZMF AR,1X green advance striker AR,1X lime green MSUV RC,sea dragoon CWD,advance survivor blue AR(the zombie one, not sure about the advance name and more)
I M SUPER HAPPY Grin
Vari Ares hopefully comes in soon..
Got my Diablo Nemesis XGrin from WabbitStore today, it only took three days to arrive.
Gian Wow! Sounds like a pretty good haul! Grin Man I'm excited just reading what you got, I can't imagine how excited you are since you actually got them, hah! :p good purchase('s) bro! Smile
Since my dad's not letting me get Duo Uranus, I got a Wolborg 4 and a Dragoon G with part of my eBay gift card. Smile
Next on my purchase list is a Diablo Nemesis!
Arupaeo: Tis the breaks of not being able to use your camera and having to settle for a laptop webcam. I'm not sure if you were insinuating something or just making a joke, either way it flew over my head!

I'll be using Th!nk's mod so I think breakage won't be too much of a problem!
Got a Striker Stadium today.
Saw it and thought "Why the hell not?"
And so I'll be testing it, even though it's probably terrible lol... Someday soon I'll have a pic up for what I've gotten in the past few weeks which are a Variares, Quetz (regular), and a Capricorne 100HF.
(Jan. 06, 2012  12:59 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Got a Striker Stadium today.
Saw it and thought "Why the hell not?"
And so I'll be testing it, even though it's probably terrible lol... Someday soon I'll have a pic up for what I've gotten in the past few weeks which are a Variares, Quetz (regular), and a Capricorne 100HF.
I actually kinda want one of those.
PTW and LF get boring when I want Hasbro action.
And Attack Stadiums are for when I do videos and stuff, or when that's the closest stadium to me. LOL

I believe I have bought a Diablo Nemesis, I am just waiting for my seller to get back to me.
Who is it?
It is a mystery

PS
If 'my seller' (you know you're name) is reading this, don't respond saying it was you. IT MUST BE A SECRET >:3
lol

I KNOW WHO IT IS I KNOW I KNOW!!!!!11111ONEELEVENTEENBILLION1
I can't wait to try it out tbh. Even if it's a terrible stadium, it's always fun to have something new, no matter what. Smile
I'm thinking of getting lions lair.
Most recent thing I got was Rock Pegasus 105WD + Flame Saggitarrio double pack, Burn Fireblaze + Poison Scorpio M145Q double pack, and a tornado battler. that was for christmas.
(Jan. 05, 2012  8:24 PM)Evolution Wrote: Also I agree with Ultra, I to think you should assemble the Black Wolborg MS, So you can take picture's for the BeyWiki! Grin

Yes!

Was it expensive, Dan? I don't believe I've ever even seen one for sale.
I've seen three of them in my time, 2 of which were for sale(one of which Dan got) and the other was in Heart's collection.
(Jan. 06, 2012  12:53 AM)Dan Wrote: Arupaeo: Tis the breaks of not being able to use your camera and having to settle for a laptop webcam. I'm not sure if you were insinuating something or just making a joke, either way it flew over my head!

I'll be using Th!nk's mod so I think breakage won't be too much of a problem!

I was trying to playfully point out that your pictures are mirror images. S..M..H.. is printed on the box and on the paper materials. Smile
Well then let my first sentence stand, haha.

SMH FTW!!!!!! scitsalp4lyfe!!!!!
BFM indeed.

Dan- That Black Wolborg MS...
That is seriously sick!
Arupaeo- LOL!

I wish to see Hazel here, now. I am sure he'll say that he's gonna clarify things for us. Tongue_out
Hmm... what am I to be clarifying, exactly?
Okay well I just got these in the mail today, I was gonna put this with the other stuff I got so far, but I fell I gotta share only this with y'all so far hah!!

Wanna see what's inside the boxes?! Grin
Yeah, I heard about that little deal, nice work Wink

I am assuming that uriel 2 tip won't see much use, though? That make me feel a little sad :c
(Jan. 07, 2012  1:52 AM)th!nk Wrote: Yeah, I heard about that little deal, nice work Wink

I am assuming that uriel 2 tip won't see much use, though? That make me feel a little sad :c

Thank you, let me guess Dan haha?!? Tongue_out_wink

No sir!! That Uriel 2 probably won't even be put Together till a while from now haha!! :p It needs a proper display case, One that goes on my wall, So my niece and nephew can't reach it LOL! XD
Yeah, he's a blabbermouth Tongue_out

Hah, be careful when you put it together though, gold plastic syndrome can be brutal at times, and if it's going to be kept in mint assembled condition, I'd rather see it done without any breakage. Treat it like a baby made of highly explosive eggshells and you *should* be okay.
As long as you're careful tightening the assembly and very careful popping the clips in, you should be fine, on the Gold Plastic Syndrome front.

Any stress on any part of it, though... shame you got Apollon instead of Poseidon, imo. But, still great buys!