Recent Beyblade Purchases

Weeeeeew! just ordered a Scythe Kronos, no I know it's not as good as Phantom but I'm excited because it's my first 4D starter ;D
Nice purchases, Kai-V. Smile I'm in need of a Death Quetzalcoatl myself, but...

...Later on tonight, I'll be buying a Duo Uranus! Sadly won't get here in time for Saturday, but I can live with it. Smile
(Jan. 02, 2012  2:50 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2012  11:37 PM)J o n Wrote: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/846...01998.jpg/

There Smile

Sweet.
Shadow- Wow! What a brilliant calculation! But, do you know of the cardboard sheets TT puts in the box to increase the weight? So, its quite hard to determine the weight of RBVs. Smile

It was easy... Lol Fusion didn't have any cardboard...so there wasn't much rattling in the box, i didn't expect it to rattle much cause of the rubber frame.

(Jan. 02, 2012  6:34 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2012  6:25 PM)Jaygrazer Wrote: HMM, getting back into the metagame, are we? Tongue_out Nice purchases. I recommend adding a Blitz to that list. Extremely easy to use.

Blitz only comes with Basalt Horogium and Nightmare Rex, two Beyblades which I already have. No thank you. I have thousands, but not thousands to spend, hah.

Hehe!
Good purchases, overall! Grin
Not to mention that a Blitz is not a HUGE requirement once you get VariAres(+ lots of practice).
*detective* Are you going to start participating in tournaments again? Tongue_out
i need 2 buy a launcher grip and some long ripcords anything for sale?
You should make a topic in the Buying section if you wish to buy something.
Just ordered Death Quetz and Variares, yaaay Grin
Congrats, Cookie Monster! Those are very good purchases.
yeasterday I bought a hasbro kid draciel, drigger ms, stata dragoon ms, and a draciel ms from ebay
my first beyblades that aren't fake, MFB, or side products =D
yesterday I bought the MFB Explosion DVD vol. 1 which includes Galaxy Pegasis GB145MS black hole ver---the release by Mani HK that cost Hong Kong $168, and ALSO the Big Bang Pegasis Asia Model (Hong Kong $99) so cheap. ha. photos later I promise.
(Jan. 04, 2012  4:10 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: http://www.ebay.com/itm/360421129540?ssP...1497.l2649
got it for cheap eh.. Joyful_2
Very nice purchase man! Smile it's a pretty good price considering its NIB. Smile

Also: DAMN haha this is like your 5th one LOL!! :p I take it Driger V2 is your favorite, no? Wink
its my second one...lol....hahahah
but my first one has bad stickers..and also i want to do the scans for the sticker... XD
its driger g that i have up to 5..hahah
(Jan. 04, 2012  7:09 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: its my second one...lol....hahahah
but my first one has bad stickers..and also i want to do the scans for the sticker... XD
its driger g that i have up to 5..hahah

Ah yes the Driger G haha sorry got a little confused there LOL!! XD yes sir do the stickers haha! I really like that Driger V2! Smile
(Jan. 04, 2012  4:10 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: http://www.ebay.com/itm/360421129540?ssP...1497.l2649
got it for cheap eh.. Joyful_2

Very nice purchase!
Not only is it tough to find it NIB, its tough to find a Hasbro one, IIRC.
Hasbro Plastics/HMS are quite rare, unfortunately...
- BB-119 Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF x2
- BB-121 Ultimate DX Set

[Image: mojlotjan20121.jpg]

[Image: mojlotjan20125.jpg]

The post office had originally sent back this package to Japan on December 21st because my address was "unknown", but I finally received it yesterday. In addition to these three things, I also got this ...

Awesome purchases, especially the Aries!
Where'd you find it?

Duo is definitely a well-made purchase competitively!
(Jan. 04, 2012  6:44 PM)Dan Wrote: Awesome purchases, especially the Aries!
Where'd you find it?

YJA!. I almost died when I saw it listed; I never thought I'd see another one. Only twenty of the yellow version were produced, apparently.
Awesome purchase! I underestimated YJA. I'll have to check it out.
just purchased a NIB Galzzly just to complete my plastics collection
Also I bought my 4th NIB Driger S yesterday!
Really great purchase, Kei! Grin You, are very lucky guy, to have gotten a Yellow Aries! So congrat's! Grin
(Jan. 04, 2012  6:47 PM)Kei Wrote:
Where'd you find it?

YJA!. I almost died when I saw it listed; I never thought I'd see another one. Only twenty of the yellow version were produced, apparently.
I know that feeling all too well! That is awesome! How did you ever go unopposed in that listing? Seriously.. how? Did you message the seller pictures of your true form or something? Gasp

(Jan. 04, 2012  8:44 PM)Dan Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2012  6:47 PM)Kei Wrote:
Where'd you find it?

I know that feeling all too well! That is awesome! How did you ever go unopposed in that listing? Seriously.. how? Did you message the seller pictures of your true form or something? Gasp

Maybe not everyone realizes there is a difference between the original Aries and the BB-89/Sonokong re-release? I don't know.
Omg you lucky guy. Just wondering what colour is the tracks and bottom? Is it the same as a normal Aries 125D?