Recent Beyblade Purchases

I've only heard one person say that, and only about one CW that Iron Powder is not easy to see in anyway.

Not really a solid basis to make a claim on.
Bought a Gaia Dragoon G, finally. Ummed and Ahh'd for a while but I want a couple of the parts to try out so I went ahead.
just received my crate of 6 bb10's and im gonna be selling them lol £25 each Grin super happy
Just got a NIB Hasbro dranzer an draciel ms
Bought some more Plastics recently (Can't wait for them to arrive!)

- Dragoon S x2
- Dragoon Grip Attacker (in a eBay lot, the seller said the tips in good condition... Hopefully!)
- Dranzer S x2
- Driger S
- Gaia Dragoon V
- Burning Kerberous
- Dranzer V2
- Uriel 2
- Zeus... (Hasbro unfortunately)
- NIB Silver Gabriel
- NIB BBA Balancer
- NIB Draciel G (Draciel collection complete)
- another Wide Defense

That's the stuff I'm most excited about (even though most are spares) but there's quite a lot more in the lots I got.
wait...you won that lot for $41.05 on Ebay....
You bet me by $1.00....
>Gasp
jkes gratz and lotsa stuff...YJA?
(Nov. 29, 2011  9:52 AM)KaizerMFB Wrote: Post.

Probably lol!
Most of it I'm getting from eBay, Deikailo and wwqqyang.

These arrived today -

[Image: DSCF5723-1.jpg]

and...

Hell Kerbecs BD145EWD Blue Inferno Ver!

It's so beautiful! expect some more photos in the 'Photo Gallery' topic soon haha.
Blitz oh very nice plastic beys bro hahaha and OMFG!!!!! Blue inferno hell kerbecs!!!?!?!?! Chocked_2 you are a freaking awesome person Blitz hahahahaha congratulations bro!! Grin
That VariAres is just gorgeous! I've got to learn how to do YJA, there's just so much cool stuff out there!
Blitz- You seriously got some great plastic beys! Grin
And, just how expensive(and beautiful) is that Hell Kerbecs Blue Inferno Version!
And as Arupaeo said, VariAres is epic!
A few items for a lucky young man in my household Smile [Image: imagechqa.jpg]

Blitz- AWESOME blue inferno!! Smile
bigbangbars WOW Thats basically all the new stuff!

Anywas i got a Strongest Blader Set Tongue_out Im loving Blitz Unicorno!
Good purchase, ShadowL-Drago! Strongest Bladers set. I so want that.
Thanks! I'm very anxious for my son to get these
Myself Smile I am very anxious to try Blitz, and Death! Oh yeah, and the XF, and CH120 from the Orion event tracks set!
Yes. A lot of Beys in that collection are new, and most are very useful. I say most because some haven't tested to my knowledge, or simply are not good.
My biggest challenge- keeping them all in the boxes until the 25th of December! HAHA
(Nov. 30, 2011  1:56 AM)bigbangbars Wrote: My biggest challenge- keeping them all in the boxes until the 25th of December! HAHA
Seriously...i wish i got all that stuff for christmas XD

Bought a Draciel G from eBay as my little brother's Christmas present.
If it's trash, oh well, he won't care, he just wants his own Draciel Tongue_out
(Nov. 29, 2011  9:29 AM)Blitz Wrote: Bought some more Plastics recently (Can't wait for them to arrive!)

- Dragoon S x2
- Dragoon Grip Attacker (in a eBay lot, the seller said the tips in good condition... Hopefully!)
- Dranzer S x2
- Driger S
- Gaia Dragoon V
- Burning Kerberous
- Dranzer V2
- Uriel 2
- NIB Silver Gabriel
- NIB BBA Balancer
- another Wide Defense

That's the stuff I'm most excited about (even though most are spares) but there's quite a lot more in the lots I got.

Oh wow that is an awesome list.

Don't worry about Zeus being Hasbro. The Takara SG is overrated, there aren't really any good bases to use it in, and the possibilities with shaft swaps aren't really worth discussing. The AR and SAR are cooler.

(Nov. 30, 2011  10:04 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2011  9:29 AM)Blitz Wrote: Bought some more Plastics recently (Can't wait for them to arrive!)

- Dragoon S x2
- Dranzer S x2
- Driger S
- Gaia Dragoon V
- Burning Kerberous
- Dranzer V2
- Uriel 2
- NIB Silver Gabriel
- NIB BBA Balancer
- another Wide Defense

Oh wow that is an awesome list.

Don't worry about Zeus being Hasbro. The Takara SG is overrated, there aren't really any good bases to use it in, and the possibilities with shaft swaps aren't really worth discussing. The AR and SAR are cooler.

Also, according to me, the Hasbro one looks more beautiful. Tongue_out
@CRUelty- Tbh, Draciel G was one of the favorites for Christmas/Birthday presents in India, when plastics were still available! Tongue_out
Just every store you went in, every shopkeeper would suggest you to get a Draciel G, no matter what! Even they had about 6-7 shelves occupied by the Green Turtle bey!
(Nov. 30, 2011  1:56 AM)bigbangbars Wrote: My biggest challenge- keeping them all in the boxes until the 25th of December! HAHA

Been there! Last Easter, in fact. My kid was dying to get many beys that were in the house (without his knowledge), but not ready to be opened! LOL

Another dad that goes crazy with purchases for his kid. We need to start a club. Gotta get ikmv involved in this. lol

Do you have a YT channel?

Film him opening some of it. Memories that will last a lifetime. BTW, what's in the "special" boxes at bottom right?
KillerSpinner LOL! Ah ha! I'm not the only one!! Smile I have a YouTube channel, but we havent done much on it yet.... We will be working on it soon.... The special boxes in the pic include the black sol, and Mercury Anibus..... I have a few other limited items for the 25th as well.... The blue wing BBP, BBP Asia model, variares G4 prize.... Grin I'm excited Grin HAHA!
Recieved my lot from ebay. It had:

Seaborg 2(no stickers on AR)
Trygle
2 tiger Defencers 1 original and one jumping base version
Bearing stinger(unfortunately the base of the bearing is very worn. The red plastic has completely worn away in the middle and you can see the black underneath. Still i've never owned one so it's nice to have)
Phantom force Galeon in perfect condition apart from stickers. Very happy about this since i've never owned this variant.
Galzzly

All of that for like £6. Very happy with the lot. I played with them for like an hour today. Definately reignited my passion for plastics.
(Nov. 30, 2011  7:03 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Recieved my lot from ebay. It had:
Phantom force Galeon in perfect condition apart from stickers.

I've wanted another one of these for ages! It was one of my favorite Plastics when I had loads before (why did i sell it... lol), seen a few on eBay but the prices aren't what I want to pay when I already have four of them haha.

Edit:

I also bought some more Plastics -
- NIB Dragoon Grip Attacker
- A Lot including Hasbro Zeus, Draciel F (Metal Masters Ver), Dragoon G and some MFB bits.
Was the Grip attacker from the guy selling on ebay UK?