Recent Beyblade Purchases

Wow... Gasp
Those are brilliant buys!
Didn't try for the bey in your avatar, or you have it already?
I bought it and variares when I got back into MFB.
As someone who loves aggressive attack wheels you'd think I'd be happier with Variares, but it's disappointed me so far, whilst Phantom has been a most delightful surprise.

That said, this was somewhat too expensive for my liking, but I had to catch up eventually.
Ah, I'm quite jealous, th!nk. Tongue_out Especially Death and the SBS; those are high up on my wants list.

Do some testing on Duo, Wing, and LDG for us! Grin
These came on Saturday. Our 2nd BB-117 and BB-118 and 1st BB-119. The 117 is a Sono Kong and there IS metallic flake in the clear wheel! The Phantom is also SK, no metallic flake Unhappy

And these came last Weds and Thurs The early BBs and Metal Faces (can never have enough of them!) are from our friend Kent out in Seattle. "88powerpig88" on eBay. Great guy!
(Nov. 21, 2011  4:11 PM)th!nk Wrote: ...
And also a Mars Red LR, so once everything rocks up I'll have two. One for use and one for backup in case I yank another handle clean off.

Glad to see I'm not the only one exceeding design specs for launcher use. Wink

My most recent addition was a 5-Saints HMS booster I picked up off eBay. Pulled a Dranzer MS, so I'm rather pleased. Smile
I tore the handle clean off my LR (my first launcher Unhappy) day one of variares, it was in perfect condition prior to that, no string fraying or anything. On the second I pulled both of the side parts straight off my otherwise perfect beylauncher r. The string on it is also coming out the side halfway along, which interferes with retraction.

So yeah I needed replacements and backups :C

Nice Pull Grin
2 days ago, I just got a MF Vulcan Horoseus. Which it also came with the entertaining Beyblade Metal Masters game.
my first purchase in months. i bought

Pegasis
wolf
bull

= $12 free shipping Grin

Beat lynx
Jade Jupiter
phantom orion
= $55 not bad Tongue_out
Those are seriously good purchases, Tokyo Boyy. Grin
Arupaeo- I wish I switched places with you before you opened the Booster pack... Tongue_out
I agree, Tokyo Boyy. Good purchases, for quite a good price. Beat Lynx and Phantom Orion, along with an interesting blade Jade Jupiter? And for only $55? That is not bad at all.
Came today. Another Variares and Phantom Orion (both are available as I see the person who asked me to help him get them flaked out on me). Also yet another Red Metal Face and original Quetz (first one!)
(Nov. 22, 2011  12:19 PM)Tokyo boyy Wrote: my first purchase in months. i bought

Pegasis
wolf
bull

= $12 free shipping Grin

Beat lynx
Jade Jupiter
phantom orion
= $55 not bad Tongue_out

Somewhat scared of what I'll be facing at the next tourney now Tired Good buys, Phantom Orion is awesome.
(Nov. 22, 2011  7:25 PM)KillerSpinner Wrote: Came today. Another Variares and Phantom Orion (both are available as I see the person who asked me to help him get them flaked out on me). Also yet another Red Metal Face and original Quetz (first one!)

Someday I'll get around to getting an original Quetz - it looks so cool!
(Nov. 22, 2011  7:25 PM)KillerSpinner Wrote: Came today. Another Variares and Phantom Orion (both are available as I see the person who asked me to help him get them flaked out on me). Also yet another Red Metal Face and original Quetz (first one!)

I really need a Phantom Orion! I'll have to get one soon!

(Nov. 22, 2011  8:53 PM)Arupaeo Wrote:

I know! I'll buy it someday. But I don't know when!
(Nov. 22, 2011  8:53 PM)Arupaeo Wrote:

I couldn't agree more! Eee
I find Vulcan Horuseus similar to Quetz in looks. So I won't be disappointed in getting that either. Smile
finally got my phantom orion!!
B:d mold is A2 thats the best one right!
I just got 2rbv8 and scythe Kronos I got divine fox and forrbiden eionis red
(Nov. 23, 2011  3:20 PM)H8R Wrote: finally got my phantom orion!!
B:d mold is A2 thats the best one right!

Good purchase. Smile
According to personal experiences shared by the ones who own it, A2 is generally the best mode.
But you never know...
I once got a Hell which had markings similar to the 4 min mode, but it actually struggled to get past 3 mins. After straightening ripcords and increasing the power of my launch, I only managed to get a time around 3:42 or something...
oh yeah also got an RBV8 from which I got divine fox probably the worst pull Unhappy
from getting a beat lynx to this wow!
I ordered some Beyblade parts from Ebay, and I bought Twisted Tempo at Toys R Us.
I bought a Metal Masters Ray Gil from target today. Not going to open until Black Friday, in case there is a better deal then.
Beyblade purchase or video game purchase? Either way, this was begging us to take it home today. Any other gold metal faced beys out there besides the exclusive L Drago Destroy Gold Armored??
[Image: IMG_0329.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0333.jpg]
KillerSpinner Wow, when that comes out, I am so getting that, mainly for the Metal Face, because I already have the reshuffle set. Well I guess I will use the Hasbro one because It has the Metal Face for display and the one that I already have for battle.

Anyways, I have recently bought the Triple Battle Type Stadium from 88powerpig88. It was a good bargain, but I can't remember the price must have somewhere in the thirty's or forty's. I also purchased an angle compass, but I am hearing that it is a rip-off. As well as the angle compass, I bought the pointer, and 2 3 BeyPoint cards. I don't know if it was worth it to buy them.
KillerSpinner- Gasp Beautiful!!! I never imagined that a Gravity Perseus might look SO good! Its such a good purchase! Grin
That gold-ish translucent GB145, S and the tool are so cool!
screw it, i give up trying to make it just a pic, heres a link

anyway i got these beys yesterday at target