Recent Beyblade Purchases

(Sep. 14, 2011  11:08 AM)Ultrablader Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2011  9:57 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2011  9:47 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: Have you ever thought that buying doubles or even triples of blades that aren't even released yet could be a large waste of money if they turn out to suck?

Have you ever considered the buyers in this thread have their own reasons for making their purchases? You frequently call these things into question, which is extraordinarily rude, invasive, and generally uncalledfor behavior. I'm certain this buyer took into consideration that they didn't know how the Beys would perform - that is simple common sense.

Oh no! A negative opinion! What ever will I do! Oh wait you're flipping out over nothing. Say whatever you want but buying more than one of a beyblade when we know nothing about it's performance seems rediculous to me. Maybe if they turn out to be useless he'll just look at them and comment on how pretty they are. If it were me i'd be annoyed at how I spent quite a bit on something that is useless in battle in a battling top game... Thanks for your massive overreaction Smile

Well, I do buy multiples of some beys if I really like the design of it. One to use and one to keep mint for my collection. Really, it can be quite simple.
I am also prone to buying multiples of Beys I find aesthetically pleasing - especially since I like to goof around and use sub-optimal Beys for general amusement purposes, and I'd like to be secure in knowing I have a backup in case something bad happens while I'm goofing around.

I heavily regret not doing that more during the plastics gen... hundreds of dollars worth of broken beys...
Got Gravity Perseus and a 3 segment grip.

Saw a lot of aries 145's in the place i was buying. I'm going to buy it i have moolahs.(oh, and the reshuffle set will be coming... Hopefully)
(Sep. 14, 2011  12:58 PM)Hazel Wrote: I heavily regret not doing that more during the plastics gen... hundreds of dollars worth of broken beys...

Lol, true. Kind of why I don't use any of my plastics now. Too hard to get doubles for some of them XD

Now, on topic. Got myself a Grand Ketos T125RS. Just wanted to get the white version of Ketos, lol.
I still don't agree with you Hazel and I think you made a massive big deal out of me asking someone a slightly negative question but fine i'll be nicer.
BeyFan- Whoa! From where did you get a Silver Mercury Anubis?! It looks SO beautiful!
They're all over eBay which is really odd since they're supposed to be prizes from Takara Tomy tournaments so they should be insanely rare. Another that's odd is that the gold and bronze versions are as rare as they should be.
A few more from yesterday and today:

There's an exclusive Toys R Us Rock "Zurafa" (God, I hate that name!) as well as our 2nd Mercury Anubis Legend (1st one was damaged). Don't think we will open the Event Special Earth Aquila 105HF/S. The collection grows!
holy cow! nice! 2 mercury anubis? count yourself lucky!
(Sep. 14, 2011  7:15 PM)KillerSpinner Wrote: A few more from yesterday and today:

There's an exclusive Toys R Us Rock "Zurafa" (God, I hate that name!) as well as our 2nd Mercury Anubis Legend (1st one was damaged). Don't think we will open the Event Special Earth Aquila 105HF/S. The collection grows!

Oooh very nice stuff Mr.killerspinner!! I especially like that Mercury Anubis!! Man I really need to stop buying plastic and hms for now so I can start buying mfb again haha!!
Where did you get the Gold and Black Galaxy Pegasis? That can't be the original which is amazingly rare right?
(Sep. 14, 2011  10:53 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Where did you get the Gold and Black Galaxy Pegasis? That can't be the original which is amazingly rare right?

Really there rare..?? I didn't even know..?? O and theres a bunch of them on eBay..!!
Mani released them commonly with one of the DVDs for the anime, in Hong Kong I believe.
Yep, they are a DVD bey. Just like the "Bloody" Thermal Lacerta.

Today I got my Pisces D125BS. Only have to get an Aries to have all the pre-HWS beys!
Hah, the Aries won't be too hard to get will it? I say that because there was a re-release of them by Takara-Tomy (?) and Sono-Kong for MFB2. Have fun finding a cheap one Wink
I just bought a plastic log with a dragoon bump king draciel v2 and this on purple bey and another light blue bey all plastics with3 mini dranzer dragoon driver beys
KillerSpinner-Wow! Good buys, those! And yes, that is the DVD version. Look at the card with that Galaxy Pegy. It says DVD. Well, looks like the colors of Hell Kerbecs have been reversed in that recolor!
All of those rare beys........ They look so good!
I'm currently waiting for -

Mercury Anubis 85XF (Silver Medal Ver? The silver and purple one anyway haha)

x2 Ray Striker D125CS (only cost £10 for both from The Entertainer, will pick them up on the 18-19th so I don't have to pay for P&P) Finally going to have some aggressive CS's!
(Sep. 15, 2011  10:53 AM)Blitz Wrote: I'm currently waiting for -

Mercury Anubis 85XF (Silver Medal Ver? The silver and purple one anyway haha)

x2 Ray Striker D125CS (only cost £10 for both from The Entertainer, will pick them up on the 18-19th so I don't have to pay for P&P) Finally going to have some aggressive CS's!

haha I know the feeling buying 2 strikers!!!
Only £10? That's an awesome price. Anyway my Meteo L Drago arrived. Man it looks awesome.
(Sep. 15, 2011  11:33 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: Only £10? That's an awesome price. Anyway my Meteo L Drago arrived. Man it looks awesome.

The Entertainer are selling Beyblades at £5 each at the moment on the website, was hoping to get a Storm Pegasis 105RF as I'm yet to have an RF with a bar inside to stop it twisting but they've sold out Unhappy
Is this online or at the actual shops(hope not since I don't think there's one near me)? I realised yesterday that the big Tesco in the town near me sells beyblade. Now all I need to do it wait till they get decent beys since all they have is the carpy legend series.
Any. It can be from a friend or something!
(this is an answer to your question on the first sentence)
Just bought an Earth Eagle 145WD for 6.2 USD.