Recent Beyblade Purchases

I didn't know bout that. Anyway I was just giving an intelligent observation.
Ya it is wider then the others..!! Would u like me to show you a picture of the tips..??
Just got a Meteo L Drago starter from an English base online toy shop. Hope it gets here by for the tournament on saturday.
what is the shop please
(Sep. 13, 2011  2:27 PM)Evolution Wrote: Hmm ok well today I received one of the last packages I was waiting for in the mail and well here they are..!!

Here's the list of beys in the pics
Nice Buys Evo Grin. but where did you get that black dranzer ms and red dranzer ms?
(Sep. 13, 2011  9:53 PM)DragoonRoks Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2011  2:27 PM)Evolution Wrote: Hmm ok well today I received one of the last packages I was waiting for in the mail and well here they are..!!

Here's the list of beys in the pics
Nice Buys Evo Grin. but where did you get that black dranzer ms and red dranzer ms?

Oh thanks!! O and from user "dustypatatoe"!!! Smile Smile o and thanks to everybody/anybody else who likes my beys..!! Smile Smile
Here's my new stuff!
RB12 Prize Beys:
Appollon (Light Yellow) (prize)
Venus (Violet)
Poseidon (Blue)
Flame Pegasus (Light Purple) (Secret)
Blue Venus Attack Ring
Light Purple Appllon Attack ring
Purple EG (Dont know where its from)
Damn that's nice. Makes me wish my Appollon. Also the engine gear was released seperately and it's possible that's it.
First DAAAMNIT!!!! why you have to beat me to JR_Tigers post ultra hahah lol jkjk!!

JR_Tiger awesome buys bro I love them!! Smile Smile and srry no traditional under post this time cause of the little glitch that happens... Unhappy Unhappy
I spend half my life here bro. Beating people at posting is half the fun Wink

(Sep. 13, 2011  8:57 PM)BLAZING DRAGON Wrote: what is the shop please

http://www.kapowtoys.co.uk/index.php?cPath=396
(Sep. 13, 2011  11:13 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: I spend half my life here bro. Beating people at posting is half the fun Wink

Errrrr your eeeevvviiilll ahah lol jkjk..!!! And I usually always beat people to JR_Tigers post's it's just something I do cause me and JR_Tiger are good friends haha lol!!! Smile Smile
Just bought:

X1 Fang Leone
X2 [More] Phantom Orion
X1 [More] Death QUetzalcotal
X1 Jade Jupiter
X1 BB-10 Attack Stadium [More]
I was soooo pissed when this came cause my Variares didn't come Unhappy
and instead of 3 RBV7's I only got one. I new that I had lower chances of getting beat lynx!
but this is what I got in the (RBV7 is unopened bought locally so I didn't know what was in it!

and this is what I got from the stuff (obviously) and the RB (Click to View)
And I can imagine that moment...
Man! Even though I have not purchased any random boosters till now, I know one thing for sure-
Its so rewarding to get the prize bey! Especially when its the prize bey RBV7! I love Beat Lynx SO much!
Ah, even that Strongest Blader Set looks good! Blitz Unicorno looks great (and everyone knows about its KILLING performance)
i know..your madness will complketely gone when strongest blader set and a beat lynx is in your hand..haha
(Sep. 14, 2011  6:43 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: i know..your madness will complketely gone when strongest blader set and a beat lynx is in your hand..haha

haha thanks jan and benjohadi!!!
Blitz is awesome should get some testing done soon and beat lynx is just incredible I love the gimmick on TH170 Beat is awesome there lik emy new fav wheels!!!
Purchased a GravityPerseus BD145XF yesterday for $11 which I thought was quite a good deal for all top tier parts. Then put on an extra $5 to upgrade to airmail so it would get here before the tourney though :\. Still a good buy mesah thinks.
(Sep. 14, 2011  4:34 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Just bought:

X1 Fang Leone
X2 [More] Phantom Orion
X1 Jade Jupiter

Have you ever thought that buying doubles or even triples of blades that aren't even released yet could be a large waste of money if they turn out to suck?
(Sep. 14, 2011  9:47 AM)Ultrablader Wrote:

X1 Fang Leone
X2 [More] Phantom Orion
X1 Jade Jupiter

Have you ever thought that buying doubles or even triples of blades that aren't even released yet could be a large waste of money if they turn out to suck?

Have you ever considered the buyers in this thread have their own reasons for making their purchases? You frequently call these things into question, which is extraordinarily rude, invasive, and generally uncalledfor behavior. I'm certain this buyer took into consideration that they didn't know how the Beys would perform - that is simple common sense.

That aside, very nice purchases, BeyBladestation. A spare BB-10 is always nice to have around, and I'd buy a Death Quetz just for how it looked, if I had the money available. Smile

(Sep. 14, 2011  9:38 AM)RowDog Wrote: Purchased a GravityPerseus BD145XF yesterday for $11 which I thought was quite a good deal for all top tier parts. Then put on an extra $5 to upgrade to airmail so it would get here before the tourney though :\. Still a good buy mesah thinks.

That does seem like a pretty good deal - a fantastic MW/CW, track, and situationally wonderful Performance Tip for so little money is very nice.

Today I received my Random Booster White Driger S from Deikailo, and she included a blue SG Metal Change base and the Red Fukubako Edition Driger V2 AR, free of charge! I assembled it after some deliberation, and couldn't be happier with it!
Just bought a cusomise grip and some accsessories from ultrablader (great seller) soi can customise my custom customise grip ( i used a few things from home to customise it.)
Yesterday I paid a white msuv 100% mint from Gianmarco.93.It will arrive fryday morning XD
(Sep. 14, 2011  9:57 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2011  9:47 AM)Ultrablader Wrote:

X1 Fang Leone
X2 [More] Phantom Orion
X1 Jade Jupiter

Have you ever considered the buyers in this thread have their own reasons for making their purchases? You frequently call these things into question, which is extraordinarily rude, invasive, and generally uncalledfor behavior. I'm certain this buyer took into consideration that they didn't know how the Beys would perform - that is simple common sense.

Oh no! A negative opinion! What ever will I do! Oh wait you're flipping out over nothing. Say whatever you want but buying more than one of a beyblade when we know nothing about it's performance seems rediculous to me. Maybe if they turn out to be useless he'll just look at them and comment on how pretty they are. If it were me i'd be annoyed at how I spent quite a bit on something that is useless in battle in a battling top game... Thanks for your massive overreaction Smile
(Sep. 13, 2011  11:18 AM)BeyFan Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2011  7:42 AM)Tiger Fury Wrote: Somehow I feel that the Hasbro's clear wheel is clearer/brighter than the Takara clear wheel for L-Drago or is it just me :\

From that photo, it does look clearer. The Takara one has a tinge of white.
I knew it, since I have a Takara L-Drago back at home and it was whiter than the Hasbro L-Drago Cute
(Sep. 14, 2011  11:08 AM)Ultrablader Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2011  9:57 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2011  9:47 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: Have you ever thought that buying doubles or even triples of blades that aren't even released yet could be a large waste of money if they turn out to suck?

Oh no! A negative opinion! What ever will I do! Oh wait you're flipping out over nothing. Say whatever you want but buying more than one of a beyblade when we know nothing about it's performance seems rediculous to me. Maybe if they turn out to be useless he'll just look at them and comment on how pretty they are. If it were me i'd be annoyed at how I spent quite a bit on something that is useless in battle in a battling top game... Thanks for your massive overreaction Smile

This thread is not for you to mock, ridicule, or question people's purchases, let alone their ability to make decisions. It's unnecessary and, honestly, quite immature. If I were him, I'd be annoyed at someone calling me stupid for buying what I wanted to buy. It doesn't matter if it seems "rediculous"(full of red?) to you.

(Sep. 14, 2011  11:26 AM)Tiger Fury Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2011  11:18 AM)BeyFan Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2011  7:42 AM)Tiger Fury Wrote: Somehow I feel that the Hasbro's clear wheel is clearer/brighter than the Takara clear wheel for L-Drago or is it just me :\

From that photo, it does look clearer. The Takara one has a tinge of white.
I knew it, since I have a Takara L-Drago back at home and it was whiter than the Hasbro L-Drago Cute

The Hasbro L-Drago CWs are more resilient than the Takara ones, if memory serves, so it's not surprising that they differ slightly in color, as well.