Recent Beyblade Purchases

(Jul. 27, 2011  6:02 PM)JR_Tiger Wrote: LOL!!! You guys are funny XD I will alert Canada Customs from incoming Invations..ha..ha..ha!

Haha lol wait the police are going to be involved in this??? Haha lol I'm out!!!!! (Even though i was one of the ones who started it all hahaha lol!!!!) xD xD xD xD
Got a Metal Masters Custom Grip with the A-Compass. I really like it, but too bad it doesn't equip string launchers.
Bought my first Beyblade in ages.

Metal Masters Thermal Lacerta

...So how do I remove the free-spinning wings..?
(Jul. 28, 2011  2:03 AM)bugturtles Wrote: Bought my first Beyblade in ages.

Metal Masters Thermal Lacerta

...So how do I remove the free-spinning wings..?

Push towards the bottom, I think.
Just pull them off, basically. You need to have them on for it to be legal, of course.

You getting back into things??
Not sure if troll...
Or just very stupid... LOL.
(Jul. 28, 2011  2:06 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Not sure if troll...
Or just very stupid... LOL.

WA130's wings are meant to be removed (and reinserted obviously) so they can face the other direction when spinning.
I know, my apologies. I completely overlooked that...
Got my Ray Striker today. Man, people weren't kidding when they said there is plenty of rubber on the CS tip. And I'm liking the green colour of the launcher, very nice.
Yesterday I got a hasbro ray striker and thermal lacerta. I was about to say what BeyFan said.
The stuff I bought last week came in today July 28,2011!
RB11
Crab Diver (Orange-red) (prize)
Orca Diver (Ultramarine)
Manta Diver (White)
Orthros (Blue) (Secret)
Crab Diver (Ultramarine)(X2)
Crab Diver (White)

RB10
Killer Eagle (Blizzard Blue) (prize)
Rushing Boar (Green Field)
Death Gargoyle (Burnt Red)
Killer Eagle (Burnt Red)
Rushing Boar (Blizzard Blue)
Rushing Boar (Burnt Red)
Trypio (Light Purple)

Dragoon G Red Version
Dragoon V2
Dragoon V red version
Beyblade List (X2)
Nice stuff. The dark blue othrus is especially nice.
Mmmm, more pretty pictures! Very nice, JR_Tiger!
JR_Tiger you probably already know what I'm going to say (well cause I'm like in love with your collection and I'm like your biggest fan haha lol) but I'm going to say it anyway... JR_Tiger your collection is the best!!!!!!!!!! I love the orthoros, red dragoon g, and that sweet looking killer eagle(the blue one of course)!!!!!!! XD XD XD XD
Thanks GUYS!!!
I have most of those beys but sometimes I have to buy the LOT to get the one I want.
(Jul. 28, 2011  7:10 PM)JR_Tiger Wrote: Thanks GUYS!!!
I have most of those beys but sometimes I have to buy the LOT to get the one I want.

Haha lol your welcome also I'll take any
Ones u don't want haha lol jkjkjk but I'll buy them if u want too sell them... You probably enjoy this right making a bunch of people happy by posting up pictures of your collection right??? Also one day I'm going to visit your home jus to see your collection!!! XD XD XD
Picked up a String Launcher,Dark Gasher CH120FS, and Burn Fireblaze 135MS last night.
(Jul. 28, 2011  7:16 PM)Evolution Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2011  7:10 PM)JR_Tiger Wrote: Thanks GUYS!!!

Haha lol your welcome also I'll take any
Ones u don't want haha lol jkjkjk but I'll buy them if u want too sell them... You probably enjoy this right making a bunch of people happy by posting up pictures of your collection right??? Also one day I'm going to visit your home jus to see your collection!!! XD XD XD
I enjoy it very much. Its my hobby (very expensive one.lol)You are welcome to come visit me to see my collections anytime Smile
JR_Tiger ya it's expensive alright haha lol!! And ya one day I'll make My way over there and I'll bring my collection so u can see it aswell(my collection is aloooooot smaller than your though hahah lol XD XD XD XD )!!!!!
just got Ray Striker! I walked away from that seriously happy.
(Jul. 29, 2011  12:28 AM)Terra Blazer Wrote: just got Ray Striker! I walked away from that seriously happy.
I could have got that if I had 10 euro with me.
Got galaxy Pegasus and bur fireblaze, thermal Pisces and ray striker
My mom always scolded me that i bought a lot of beys..
she told me this:why are you still buying this kind of things...sheesh...you're an adult...what is the use of it/wasting your money...
you know what..when i back home from my hostel...get into my own room...i found something on my table..
thanks mom.. Wink
she bought it for me.. Eee
you seems to understand my hobby a bit.. XD
(Jul. 28, 2011  6:58 PM)Evolution Wrote: JR_Tiger you probably already know what I'm going to say (well cause I'm like in love with your collection and I'm like your biggest fan haha lol) but I'm going to say it anyway... JR_Tiger your collection is the best!!!!!!!!!! I love the orthoros, red dragoon g, and that sweet looking killer eagle(the blue one of course)!!!!!!! XD XD XD XD
youre not the only one..me too..i'm in love in him and his beys..i once asked to marry him..but he told me i'm too hot for him and rejected me...Unhappy
pretty updates...you're selling some of them dont you JR_Tiger?
the dark blue blizzard orthoros is definitely prettiy...godd buy as always..
want to marry me again?XD XD XD