Recent Beyblade Purchases

(Jul. 23, 2011  3:02 AM)ali12345456 Wrote: i got a sliverish launcher grip, thermal lacerta, ray striker, and galaxy pegasus from walmart today Grin

Silverish Launcher Grip?
EDIT: Ahh I remember that grip now, Tongue_out
CyberBlader27 alright alright calm Down I made a simple mistake and I was just curious... Smile
cyberblader there was a WBBA tournament exclusive grip. Some people like Kei have found it on YJA most likely.
That's the only place to get it now. Which is annoying since it looks really nice.
(Jul. 23, 2011  2:44 AM)Mr. N Wrote: Same. I gave up on getting a Beat Lynx after 5 RB7s and not getting any of the top 3 Beys. Just gonna wait till SonoKong releases it.

Getting a VariAres and Beylauncher LR soon. If only I had a Mars Red Grip...

Well, even I want an RBV7, and hope to get Beat Lynx. But yeah, even I kinda think its better to wait for SonoKong to release a starter...
Just today i ordered Vari Ares and Scythe Kronos. Can't wait I should get it in the mail soon. And when i do, I will do a lot of testing.
Bought a vulcan horogium on ebay, hopefully vulcan wont be outclassed anytime soon. Also got a random booster volume 7, maybe ill get beat lynx! :p
I got an RBV7, and got Beat Lynx on my first try!!! Yeaaaaah!!!!! XD

Next up, Mercury Anubis!!!

EDIT: Oh yeah, and pepsikola, Vulcan is already outclassed by Fang, Beat, and Gravity. Tongue_out
FUUU, but horogium is such a cool ring! Oh well the BD145 still has some potential and I'm not planning to leave the state for tournaments any time soon. XD michigan is so lonely!
(Jul. 24, 2011  2:56 AM)pepsikola Wrote: FUUU, but horogium is such a cool ring! Oh well the BD145 still has some potential and I'm not planning to leave the state for tournaments any time soon. XD michigan is so lonely!

Yeah, Horogium is totally awesome. XD
BD145 and RS are the main reason it's good, though. Keep RS in mind.
K, plus almost everything else from random booster 7 is good, unless i get another vulcan horogium XD
(Jul. 24, 2011  3:05 AM)pepsikola Wrote: K, plus almost everything else from random booster 7 is good, unless i get another vulcan horogium XD

Well, everything except maybe Gravity Perseus 85DS. Perseus is Stamina Version, so that sucks, and DS also sucks. Only good thing is 85, which can already be gotten from Hell Horuseus 85RS, which at least has RS to go with it.
true true, but my only other bey is storm pegasus XD
(Jul. 24, 2011  3:25 AM)pepsikola Wrote: true true, but my only other bey is storm pegasus XD

Oh... In that case, you should've gone for Gravity Perseus BD145XF.
Too good a purchase that! Storm Pegasus is pretty useless, just that RF is amazing....
You would've gotten a powerful attack bey OOTB!
yeah well me and my cousin just started up again, and our store is pretty limited and at that time I didn't even know what 105RF meant XD
Really It was coming on these forums that I was able to expand my knowledge in such a short time.
Plus Vulcan horogium looks really really cool Tongue_out
And yeah gravity perseus wouldve been nice too, and I still have a chance to get it with the random booster I ordered
Just bought a Thunder Libra DF145BS from a Toys R Us Express at an outlet for about $9.00.
I got Hell Kerbecs and Flame Byxis on tuesday from a store that sell Takara Tomy beys
Got a huge box today. This is what was in there:
For those wondering, the NIP beys are Dranzer F, Draciel V, Red Dranzer F, Red Gaia Dragoon, and Cyber Dragoon. Had no idea I would be getting those, as they were hard to see in the photos for the lot on YJA.

Guess I have more stuff to sell off, lol. Wasn't expecting to really have anything that I'd want to get rid of.
(Jul. 25, 2011  7:24 AM)BeyFan Wrote: Got a huge box today. This is what was in there:
For those wondering, the NIP beys are Dranzer F, Draciel V, Red Dranzer F, Red Gaia Dragoon, and Cyber Dragoon. Had no idea I would be getting those, as they were hard to see in the photos for the lot on YJA.

Guess I have more stuff to sell off, lol. Wasn't expecting to really have anything that I'd want to get rid of.
cool stuff as always...XD
just bought another nib l drago destroy..
a MF-H from my local store..hehe..
just traded my cyber draoon battle spec with trygle 2 and killer eagle g...waiting for those package to arrive..XD
Wow beyfan nice purchases , if i ever come down to Melbourne i want your address so i can come over and see all your beys Tongue_out
im drooling for those rb XD nice buys btw
All the RBs are pre-opened ones. Wanted each of the beys from RBV7. There are 8 RB boxes, but only 7 of them are beys. Got Beat Lynx a week or so ago. The 8th box is actually a Hell MW, Gravity Perseus, and I forget which CW I got with the Hell MW XD.

Got a couple of MWs and CWs to go with a spare F: D and 85XF I have.
Dark. Muhfuggenn. Driger.

YEAAAAHHHHH BOI! Seeing as Dei hadn't sent my order yet, I figured it's best to save on the shipping, and get it. On the off chance I win the beylotto's 2nd prize, I'll probably just sell one, ahah Tongue_out

Yay!
I just got a Thunder Libra he rocks he is the best of the legends i think
Legend beys are all pretty bad, but thunder libra is probably the best of them, yes.