Recent Beyblade Purchases

Rapid Eagle G - Eh, pretty cool I have one, don't really like it that much.
Galeon - YOU LUCKY SON OF A F- famous businessman. You're rich I tell you! Confused
Makendo - Pretty cool dude! I have one, but I never use it lol.
He's not that rich. His offer wasn't great. Also it's a takara killer eagle not the hasbro G version.
Arrrrgh I can't wait I really want to buy a galeon 2 and trygle 2 and a bunch of others!!! Also really nice buys beyavenger!! I reaaaaaally like the galeon 2 and killer eagle!!!
thanks i also have more beys i am getting hpoing to put up pics soon
Can't wait to see them and awe in amazement. Plastics rule, MFB don't drool, but they're not as awesome Cool
------------------
Have I posted this? Oh well, I have recently gotten a few Metal Masters, but they're not that important. I got 4 of them, G Peg, Ray Striker, and Burn Fireblaze, and Thermal Pisces.
(Jul. 19, 2011  9:00 PM)beyavenger Wrote: thanks i also have more beys i am getting hpoing to put up pics soon

O cool I can't wait to see the pics I bet there goin to be awesome beys?!?!?! Are they plastic gen.???
O hms and plastic are sooooo awesome o and the new 4d beys are alright too!! Hey do u buy ur stuff off of yja???
i buy them around all around. here and everywhere
Bought 3 Jiraiya MS NIB for roughly 3000 yen.
Wow, that sounds like good price. And you got 3? Wow, where do you shop Tongue_out
YJA. There was a cheap lot with 3 of them on there.
(Jul. 19, 2011  9:14 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Bought 3 Jiraiya MS NIB for roughly 3000 yen.

Deikailo o cool nice buy. and o I jus saw pics of u on the thread (pictures of yourself). U are very pretty!! Wink Grin

beyavenger o ok I see so I jus need to start looking around alot haha lol...!!!
(Jul. 19, 2011  9:14 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Bought 3 Jiraiya MS NIB for roughly 3000 yen.

Wow.
That's amazing.
I might be buying one off of wwqqyang for $35 Confused
OOOH YAH!

Just bought my Vari Ares! Scythe Kronos is comin' soon.

Beybladejapan, you rock.
(Jul. 20, 2011  2:12 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: OOOH YAH!

Just bought my Vari Ares! Scythe Kronos is comin' soon.

Beybladejapan, you rock.

YOU SON OF A B- asalt Horogium! I seriously need to use Beybladejapan soon. Tongue_out
LOL at the the post LOOOL. Anyways ordered the Grip Support just for style Smile
(Jul. 20, 2011  2:16 AM)Kaioya Wrote: YOU SON OF A B- asalt Horogium! I seriously need to use Beybladejapan soon. Tongue_out
SNIFF... I see how it is.

Anyways, I might be ordering some new MF-H's soon, the ones in the larger Clear Tool.
You mean the one with the hexagonal face remover?
Well if you are, if you ever tighten a face too hard, that's your tool Tongue_out Regular MF tools (the ones with two sides) can't get as good a grip on the face as them. I always use it now, nothing else, unless it's out of reach, haha.
i ordered
vari ares 1620Y
12 rbv5 and 5 rb5 10988Y (rb5 is useless but it was cheap XD )
(Jul. 20, 2011  9:26 AM)Tokyo boyy Wrote: i ordered
vari ares 1620Y
12 rbv5 and 5 rb5 10988Y (rb5 is useless but it was cheap XD )

Whoa! Vari Ares is the best buy ATM(Yes, even Beat Lynx)!
Good buys!
Nah, Beat Lynx is still better for TH170, judging by Vari Ares Results.

But yeah, I must get a Vari Ares before the next tourney. I've totally lost interest in MFB right now, I'm afraid Unhappy

Anyway, just bought these from Dei:
-Driger V2
-Wolborg 2
-Burning Kerberous (Squeeeee!)
-Dranzer V
-A Rock Bison Engine Gear (for when I get a Takara Trypio: DOUBLECOPTER FTW)
Plus Metal Driger without and HMC (Still cool parts), and some dragon winders.

YAY PLASTICS