Recent Beyblade Purchases

(Jul. 04, 2011  1:31 AM)Shadowhaunter Wrote: Right rubber flat, rubber flat
They are the same thing. Unless you meant for "right rubber flat" to mean R2F?
(Jul. 04, 2011  1:43 AM)BeyFan Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2011  1:31 AM)Shadowhaunter Wrote: Right rubber flat, rubber flat
They are the same thing. Unless you meant for "right rubber flat" to mean R2F?

Isn't the right rubber flat the star shaped one that comes with galaxy Pegasus?
That is R2F. No one calls it right rubber flat. Even though that is meant to be its name, no one calls it that...so many wouldn't know what you are referring to.
(Jul. 04, 2011  1:49 AM)BeyFan Wrote: That is R2F. No one calls it right rubber flat. Even though that is meant to be its name, no one calls it that...so many wouldn't know what you are referring to.

how

i think most people know what right rubber flat means, since it's the name of the part
(Jul. 04, 2011  1:49 AM)BeyFan Wrote: That is R2F. No one calls it right rubber flat. Even though that is meant to be its name, no one calls it that...so many wouldn't know what you are referring to.

Thank you for correcting me. I just need an extra 85 track and those tips. The extra track would be for my gravity because I'm taking the 85 from one of them and giving it to Vulcan. and the 130 from the Vulcan to the Perseus till I get another 85.
(Jul. 04, 2011  1:53 AM)♥ Wrote:

how

i think most people know what right rubber flat means, since it's the name of the part

I was confused when people said R2F.

how

Simple. Because it is never named that by the majority of people. R2F is what the majority refer to it as.
Ordered a Meteo L-Drago, I wanted Meteo so I could ALMOST make Meteo L-Drago CH120XF (Just need XF)
I also Needed a Left String Launcher (My Beylauncher LR brokeUnhappy).
Just got this recolor beys.
Draciel G Black Version
Dragoon G Blue Version
Wolborg 4 Ice Blue Version
Gaia Dragoon G Yellow Version
(Jul. 04, 2011  2:59 AM)JR_Tiger Wrote: Just got this recolor beys.
Draciel G Black Version
Dragoon G Blue Version

Man JR_Tiger u always get the coolest beys...!!!! Must spend alot of money huh??? Also u got the most awsome collection!!
(Jul. 04, 2011  3:46 AM)Evolution Wrote:
Draciel G Black Version
Dragoon G Blue Version

Man JR_Tiger u always get the coolest beys...!!!! Must spend alot of money huh??? Also u got the most awsome collection!!
Thanks Smile I do spend a lot on my collections.
Draciel G Black Version
Dragoon G Blue Version
Nice stuff there.
(Jul. 04, 2011  4:22 AM)JR_Tiger Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2011  3:46 AM)Evolution Wrote:
Draciel G Black Version
Dragoon G Blue Version

Thanks Smile I do spend a lot on my collections.

No problem.. Smile you are my inspiration to get a collection like yours it's awesome, big, full of rares, and sooooo organized..!!! Smile Smile Smile Smile
Got some Luncher Rubbers a Karabiner Grip cause it was $.99 and a hell kerbecs!!!
(Jul. 04, 2011  1:57 AM)BeyFan Wrote:

how

Simple. Because it is never named that by the majority of people. R2F is what the majority refer to it as.

but that's its name too - seriously, you're generalising if you think that "many wouldn't know what he was referring to".
All Takara Tomy;

Random Booster 7
Meteo L-Drago LW105LF
Hell Kerbecs BD145DS
(Jul. 05, 2011  4:54 PM)BeyFan Wrote: Just won this:
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...0722481646
Finally have one that I can use. Was trying to get another one cheap.

Nice find! Isn't Quetz outclassed? or did i just get mal-informed?
It is outclassed. But I personally don't battle competitively. I just wanted one that I could use. As, before getting that one, I had one of each of the colours the bey comes in...but couldn't bring myself to use it XD
I just recieved my second Fang Leone, L-Drago Destroy, and Scythe Kronos Grin
Just bought Gaia Dragoon V, Wolborg, and an HMC from BeyFan! Grin
Also a Spark Draciel Bit Sticker when he gets it! SQUUUUEEEEEE!
YAY PLASTICS REMEMBRANCE!
(Jul. 05, 2011  10:25 PM)th!nk Wrote: Just bought Gaia Dragoon V, Wolborg, and an HMC from BeyFan! Grin
You got the HMC , Carp i was going to get it. Oh well i can just find a better spin gear (i think it's that) and Own everyone at Sydney Wink
Nice buy there th!nk! And a Spark Draciel Bit Sticker? I can tell you're going to squeal like a schoolgirl when you get that, rofl.
(Jul. 05, 2011  10:25 PM)th!nk Wrote: Just bought Gaia Dragoon V, Wolborg, and an HMC from BeyFan! Grin

I also included a couple of more parts that will help you make a different combo Wink