Recent Beyblade Purchases

I doubt it. He won't even have it yet. And he was talking about me anyway.
Just bought a MINT Pre-Hws L-Drago amd HF/S at my local tournament! Guess what! I'm a Finalist :3. Now. I must make combos for extreme beystadium. 

Here is a pic:

Just got Scythe Kronos T125EDS
L-Drago Destroy F:S
RBV7 Hell Herculeo 100XF
RBV7 Vulcan Herculeo 130DS
another Hell Kerbecs BD145DS
Launcher Rubbers X2
Grip support X2
and last but definitely not least .....
Samurai Changer MS!!!
(Jul. 03, 2011  9:15 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: I doubt it. He won't even have it yet. And he was talking about me anyway.

Ya most likely I'll wait and probably not buy it it's really expensive and now that u say he only paid $50!!!! Argh and on top of that the value of beys have dropped at the moments so most beys u can buy mint around $30...!!!
Only the ones that aren't very rare which Galeon 2 is...
(Jul. 03, 2011  1:59 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Only the ones that aren't very rare which Galeon 2 is...

Adding the fact that there seems like there is such a small amount of Galeon 2s around...barely anyone is selling them.

I was lucky to be able to get my hands on three of them. Apart from the three I got, I've not seen them for sale...ever. I sold one awhile back, along with a Galeon for $100.

It is one of the only beys that I actually have a NIB and mint version of!
(Jul. 03, 2011  1:59 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Only the ones that aren't very rare which Galeon 2 is...

True but the price u sold it for was good.. He originally wanted $80-$95usd for it but he said I'll give it to u for $70usd if u buy it right now and I'll throw in some spare parts...????
Who are you talking about?!
amaad..itold you..beside amaad asked me whether he should sell the galeon2 or not..haha..he asked me what price should it be..but i definitely no suggesting 89usd..not even close to 70usd..
What the hell is the point in that? There's no guarantee anyone would buy it. I bearly got $45 for it from him. Kept getting rubbish offers. So how does he think he's gonna be able to sell it for that price? $50 is a good price. Any higher than that is a bit of a rip off.
I got a Poison Serpent SW145SD
(Jul. 03, 2011  2:41 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: What the hell is the point in that? There's no guarantee anyone would buy it. I bearly got $45 for it from him. Kept getting rubbish offers. So how does he think he's gonna be able to sell it for that price? $50 is a good price. Any higher than that is a bit of a rip off.
Maybe it'll appear on eBay with this "$100 Galeon 2" type headings like a certain eBay seller has been doing as of late?
today i am very happy because i got some beyblades which are awesome.
1x dragoon f
1x dranzer f
2x driger f
1x dranzer s
1x galeon
1x galman
1x wyvern
1x trygle
1x burn fireblaze
1x poison serpent
1x lightning l drago
and bunch of shooters and winders with all these goodies.it sounds good every beyblade is rare and i am so happy to get these all beys.
(Jul. 03, 2011  2:51 PM)BeyFan Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2011  2:41 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: What the hell is the point in that? There's no guarantee anyone would buy it. I bearly got $45 for it from him. Kept getting rubbish offers. So how does he think he's gonna be able to sell it for that price? $50 is a good price. Any higher than that is a bit of a rip off.
Maybe it'll appear on eBay with this "$100 Galeon 2" type headings like a certain eBay seller has been doing as of late?

carping hope not.

Ya that's why idk if I want to buy it but if it was like $40-$50usd I would buy it... If I only know u were selling it I would have bought it from u along time ago... Smile
Yesterday i got a BB-10 ATTACK STADIUM and I really don't like it when I must sit during beyblade battle. I know it's not a purchase, but anyway. 2 hours of sawing wood and i made myself this:

[Image: 03072011391.jpg]
(Jul. 03, 2011  2:58 PM)Ultrablader Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2011  2:51 PM)BeyFan Wrote:

carping hope not.

Hahaha, we'll see. I may keep an eye out for it XD

(Jul. 03, 2011  2:52 PM)takao.k/tyson.g Wrote: today i am very happy because i got some beyblades which are awesome.
1x dragoon f
1x dranzer f
2x driger f
1x dranzer s
1x galeon
1x galman
1x wyvern
1x trygle
1x burn fireblaze
1x poison serpent
1x lightning l drago
and bunch of shooters and winders with all these goodies.it sounds good every beyblade is rare and i am so happy to get these all beys.
I don't mean to sound rude but...they aren't all rare...
I wouldn't really call any of them rare... Hard to find is the more appropriate term.
(Jul. 03, 2011  3:00 PM)Evolution Wrote:

Ya that's why idk if I want to buy it but if it was like $40-$50usd I would buy it... If I only know u were selling it I would have bought it from u along time ago... Smile

I thought you knew I was selling it Chocked_2 I mean I posted about it in several buying thread and said it on my own selling thread.
I thought you knew I was selling it Chocked_2 I mean I posted about it in several buying thread and said it on my own selling thread.
[/quote]

Nope I don't pay attention very often haha lol but ya I wish I would have seen it I would hav bought it... Unhappy but I don't know anyone else who is selling one??
No one else is selling one on the site. They're bloody hard to find.
i also got burning fireblaze stadium.does anyone has it?
You got it for a good price. They used to go for up to $100.
(Jul. 03, 2011  4:18 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: You got it for a good price. They used to go for up to $100.

yeah thanks man. (i thought the price was going to go up high)
what is coming to me:
Gravity Perseus 85DS from the random booster vol 7
Beyblade Bey Launcher Suspension BB-58
BB80 Gravity Perseus AD145WD with the dual (L/R) string launcher
Beyblade Metal Face Red BB-67 Beyblade Metal Face Red BB-67

I wanted more metal faces; I'd love to also acquire Right rubber flat, rubber flat, rubber sharp, metal flat, flat, and coat sharp. I could use 1 more 85 spin track.