i got
2 dragoon msuv lime green and gold/red custom painted
1 wolborg ms
1 thunder dragoon
1 sea dragoon
1 pahntom fox green tip
battle change core and cwd
wide suvivor red plated

i purcased it and hopefuly it will arrive soon!!
(Dec. 03, 2007  10:57 PM)G Wrote: ^ Smile

Quote:Hi,

Can you please send us a photo of the item received as described? We will advise you on our next action after hearing from you. Thanks.

[Image: Gigars.jpg]
They haven't responded yet, but I'll file a complaint if they don't by the end of today.

Also, I won a Trygle 2 for $13 shipped... It would have been like $18, but someone outbid me on the Uriel 2 Uncertain

Hmm, Toygalera? I've ordered a Draciel MS and a Driger MS from them before. Everything worked out though, I've seen a lot of good and bad reviews about this guy.
my pegasus DX set just came in!!! (3 weeks after i ordered it from touwiz O_O) yay! i can post pics of the unpaking if anyone wants. Joyful_3
I have purchased and recieved the following:

Pegasis 105F
Bull 145S
Sagittario 125SF
Leone 105F
Wolf D125B
Leone 125S X2
Sagittario 145SF

And a Quetz bottom.
x2 HMS Random boosters Act 2

(fingers crossed on getting Dragoon MSUV RC & custom WD)

I got 2 Sea Drakes in my HMS RBA2 Pinching_eyes_2
(Oct. 23, 2008  6:28 PM)Blitz Wrote: x2 HMS Random boosters Act 2

i have lime green msuv talk about sexy hehe any way good luck on getting them Joyful_3
(Oct. 23, 2008  6:28 PM)Blitz Wrote: x2 HMS Random boosters Act 2

Good luck! *crossing everything I have*
i ordered 4 HMS RBA 2 (2 for me and 2 for my bro) hoping to get at least 1 MSUV XD XD
Where are you guys getting RBA2?
(Oct. 23, 2008  9:47 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Where are you guys getting RBA2?

TheINtoy.co.uk

theintoy sell them!
(Oct. 23, 2008  10:00 PM)Blitz Wrote:

TheINtoy.co.uk

dang exacly the same time XD

yeah i ordered them from theINtoy, there goes the secret lol its a bit expenseve for us in the us with the money exchange but when you are desperate lol XD XD (i HOPE i get at least 1 MSUV in the order!!! XD XD )
£9 each, and I could do with a Sea Dragon or DEMS.
The DGMS UV would be the creme de la creme though. But getting an Einstein would be very "meh-tastic".

I did read the beywiki entry but couldn't understand it...In the HMS Random Booster 2, is it 2 blades you receive per box? Or random parts that add up to 2 blades?
(Oct. 23, 2008  11:20 PM)Chikinz Lulz Wrote: £9 each, and I could do with a Sea Dragon or DEMS.
The DGMS UV would be the creme de la creme though. But getting an Einstein would be very "meh-tastic".

I did read the beywiki entry but couldn't understand it...In the HMS Random Booster 2, is it 2 blades you receive per box? Or random parts that add up to 2 blades?

You only get one Beyblade per box. Why would you think you get two?
Won:
1x Wolf D125B
1x Launcher Grip
1x MFB Attack Stadium Grin
over MOJ...
(Oct. 23, 2008  11:33 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2008  11:20 PM)Chikinz Lulz Wrote: £9 each, and I could do with a Sea Dragon or DEMS.

the HMS random booster page said:
Each Random Booster Act contains one prize Beyblade and one secret Beyblade in each set.
(Oct. 24, 2008  12:19 AM)Chikinz Lulz Wrote:

Each Random Booster Act contains one prize Beyblade and one secret Beyblade in each set.

In each set. Not each package.
(Oct. 24, 2008  12:35 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

thanks for clearing it up for me.
Each "set", what do you mean by set?
that means that out off all the ones that you can get in that random booster (the set). the ones in that set( all the possible ones you can get) there is a prize one and a secret one.

Example lets say a random booster has 5 different blades you can possibly get. you only get one of the possible 5. and one could be a secret one. and one could be a prize one. so if you wanted the prize one, hypotheticly you would have 1/5 chance to get the prize one.

so again, the set refers to the whole random booster. the prize is one of the ones you could win and so is the secret one.
Except that isn't how boosters work. The odds for getting the prize in RBA2 are 1/6, even if there are only four Beyblades in it.
thanks beymasterkai for the explanation
(Oct. 24, 2008  12:54 AM)Chikinz Lulz Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2008  12:35 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

thanks for clearing it up for me.
Each "set", what do you mean by set?

It means that you might get either some parts or the complete of the Prize Beyblade(Dragoon MF for Act 3) or the Secret Beyblade(Dragoon MF Secret Version for Act 3) which in the end is only one Beyblade if we're not talking about Lucky Boxes...
(Oct. 24, 2008  1:09 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Except that isn't how boosters work. The odds for getting the prize in RBA2 are 1/6, even if there are only four Beyblades in it.

oh wow i didnt know that. does all of the RBA have a ratio of 1/6 no matter how many full blades are in the set?
(Oct. 24, 2008  1:33 AM)beymasterkai Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2008  1:09 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Except that isn't how boosters work. The odds for getting the prize in RBA2 are 1/6, even if there are only four Beyblades in it.

oh wow i didnt know that. does all of the RBA have a ratio of 1/6 no matter how many full blades are in the set?

The odds differ from Booster to Booster, but it's generally 1/6. MFB is 1/8.