Recent Beyblade Purchases

(Oct. 24, 2008  1:37 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2008  1:33 AM)beymasterkai Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2008  1:09 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Except that isn't how boosters work. The odds for getting the prize in RBA2 are 1/6, even if there are only four Beyblades in it.

oh wow i didnt know that. does all of the RBA have a ratio of 1/6 no matter how many full blades are in the set?

The odds differ from Booster to Booster, but it's generally 1/6. MFB is 1/8.

wow looks like its harder to win MFB's but anubis has 3 ares O_O (i know thats the ratio and it doesnt nesiseraly mean that you cant get more XD)
Anubis got quite lucky.
thanks for the clarification brad
Starter Set Pegasus
Starter Set Leo
Starter Set Wolf
Booster Set Bull
Booster Set Cherion
Preordered Libria
2x Sparkling Red Dranzer G
2x Sparkling Blue Dragoon G
1x Advance Guardian
1x Wolborg MS
1x Thunder Dragon
1x Apollon G

All Hasbro. For trading.
Glad you finally got the Dranzer G!
haha i actually have one in my personal collection already

i just think theyre probably the coolest recolors ever
Oh my god. I ordered
Pegasis 105F
2 Wolf D125B
2 Balance Stadium

for me and my friend from the Rakuten shop PLUS MART.
Due to MOJ, the money for all these items was charged and fits the order. Azuma sent me an image of the order, and instead of the stadiums there are BEY POINTERS in the box. I hope he's able to clear that up. The 1000 yen for each of the stadiums was definitely charged, but they were just replaced by pointers.
metal fight balance stadium
preorder libra and i might preorder the resuffles
Just Pre-ordered -

Both Re-shuffle sets
Booster Libra
Stamina Stadium

& a Wolborg 1 off ebay ^^
yay! my pegasus starter and bull booster came today!!! yay im soo happy!
Will be making a big order on Saturday, so yay for me. Will update here once I have decided =D.
Got My Stamina Stadium today WooWoo
also got a D125 Track inside it ^^ (I needed a spare)
There was a Track in the stadium? Chocked_2;

That might explain why it's more expensive than previous MFB stadiums.
yeh you get a 'Secret' in each Stamina Stadium which is either

D125 Track, 105 Track, F Tip Or B Tip. Then there is two more but doesn't say what they are.
Takara-Tomy is really pushing the limits with making you buy multiples, here. Speechless
Yeh lol, don't see why you would need to buy mulitple stadiums unless the one you had broke Pinching_eyes_2
and why someone would buy multiple just to get one little part would be a waste of money.
The Japanese are obsessive collectors. Are they limited colours or something?
The D125 track I got was the same colour as the Starter Wolf you get. I can't tell with the others as its in black and white.
well

that is dumb as hell then
sure is lol if they made re-colour or something I would kind of understand a little ... lol
hell yeah my libra and balance stadium came today Joyful_3
WOOT!!! Just bought Libra, Stamina Stadium and Balance Stadium. The rest of the month will be quiet until the Re-shuffles get released on 22nd November =D, comone Virgo and Aquarrio!
in my bull booster i got a bottom that looked like from quetz. so does that mean in boosters you could get the full quetz. without wining it in the bey tai?
You can get Face, Track & tip but NOT the wheel Smile