Recent Beyblade Purchases

I think so. But the chances of getting a Quetz part are extremely slim.
(Oct. 31, 2008  5:41 PM)beymasterkai Wrote: in my bull booster i got a bottom that looked like from quetz. so does that mean in boosters you could get the full quetz. without wining it in the bey tai?
The Wheel is only obtainable at the Bey Ta 1.
damn. i wanted the wheel. Unhappy
Won from YJA:
2 x Wolf Starter
1 x Wolborg MS
1 x Libra(One more coming)
1 x MFB Attack Stadium
1 x MFB Launcher Grip
It would've been cheaper to get them from Rakuten as one order, now you're going to have to pay a fee for each one ...
(Nov. 03, 2008  5:30 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: It would've been cheaper to get them from Rakuten as one order, now you're going to have to pay a fee for each one ...

I know Pinching_eyes but I am aware of the part of paying extra money, I was not able to figure out the thing with rakuten or Toysrus Japan...

In addition to those YJA wins, I'll be buying Slash Riger MS from you as well when you are done calculating the shipping cost and answering my other question of whether you have a Takara Zeus to sell to me...
(Nov. 03, 2008  7:09 AM)ZenX Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2008  5:30 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: It would've been cheaper to get them from Rakuten as one order, now you're going to have to pay a fee for each one ...

I know >_< but I am aware of the part of paying extra money, I was not able to figure out the thing with rakuten or Toysrus Japan...

Why didn't you ask? We've made it pretty clear how to do it, though ...
Just got some stuff pretty recently:
Gekiryu-Oh NIB
Bistool NIB
Bearing Stinger NIB
Dranzer Custom Grips x2
Leone 105F
Pegasis 145D w/ WF bottom
(Nov. 04, 2008  5:31 PM)Synesthesia Wrote: Just got some stuff pretty recently:
Gekiryu-Oh NIB
Bistool NIB
Bearing Stinger NIB
Dranzer Custom Grips x2

Gasp

Where did you get those? YJA?
Death Gargoyle MS
Dark Leopard MS
& Libra DF145BS
(Nov. 04, 2008  9:59 PM)Kei Wrote: Gasp

Where did you get those? YJA?

Nope, ebay. They're all hasbro.

Dranzer Grips are still pretty common there.
driger ms from ebay for 4$ includeing postage good deal imo
Dranzer Gigs for 34 bucks from Amazon.com, arrived yesterday.
$34!? Are you crazy? Lips_sealed
(Nov. 09, 2008  11:01 PM)Kei Wrote: $34!? Are you crazy? Lips_sealed

I was not able to find it anywhere else for a cheap price. And I like to collect Dranzers. Smile And hell yea I'm dam' crazy lol. Grin
(Nov. 09, 2008  10:12 PM)SchwarzeDranzer Wrote: Dranzer Gigs for 34 bucks from Amazon.com, arrived yesterday.

dude i rember we the used 2 sell them on ebay for like 8$
(Nov. 09, 2008  11:15 PM)SchwarzeDranzer Wrote: What? Unlucky of me Unhappy

lmao i guess so well u should take advantage of what ebay has left like driger ms draceil ms seaborg 2 master driegr gaia dragoon ms phantom fox and other hms for cheap
Well I really should lol. Smile

I once found a original Takara made "Dark Dragoon" on Yahoo Japan but it was way too expensive, it was 4000 yens. (41 bucks) And it had 10 minutes left lol. Grin
i got driger g at TRU for $1.20 XD, in my random booster 2 i got Sea Drake......17g cwd Grin?
(Nov. 09, 2008  11:58 PM)B Wrote: i got driger g at TRU for $1.20 XD, in my random booster 2 i got Sea Drake......17g cwd Grin?

Grr....1.20? Where do you live!?!