Recent Beyblade Purchases

This is not a recent purchase but when i was six i fell for an ad and bought a Beyblade from Swapan.
No the country was called swapan. Like what??
on topic i just bought a Launcher Grip

EDIT: The bey never came by the way. instead i got a letter saying haha u fell 4 it
(May. 22, 2011  7:13 AM)BillyBlast Wrote: bought a roller defense for a electronic dranzer and 5 bcks i just really wanted him

There goes that bizarre, awkward line.

ONTOPIC:

I also bought Rock Escolpio.
(May. 22, 2011  7:01 AM)Greimatter Wrote: I finally got around to ordering Basalt Horogium 145WD and Flame Byxis 230WD. However, I hadn't realized that I hadn't changed my shipping address from my old home to my new one for Basalt. Supposedly anything with my name that gets shipped there gets automatically re-sent to my new house, but I dunno... The woman who's renting our old home isn't the nicest person ever, and has some serious rent grudges with my father.

Also, Naitrax, that's funny, because I just smashed my shiny metallic red Hasbro launcher.
That is exactly what I just ordered. Now I have 5WD
(May. 22, 2011  3:04 PM)scipio132 Wrote: That is exactly what I just ordered. Now I have 5WD

I have five WD's too, haha. At least WD is a good part.
Just bought RBV7.

Got: Vulcan Horogium BD145RS.

Clear BD145 is awesome, RS is awesome. Except it isnt Clear white.. Unhappy. Horogium is red, not maroon red, it looks awesome on screw :3. Vulcan, meh, cant complain much. Its awesome too, maybe i will do a vid on Vulcan vs Vulcan Smile.
Phew! I righted my wrong by telling the seller to cancel the order. I now feel warm and fuzzy inside, even though it was not burned by a burning kerberus.

I did ask them for a dranzer v
To add to what ga said, I bought a Gravity Perseus (ATK) 105F from RainRain321, and it came quickly and everything.

(May. 22, 2011  4:35 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: Just bought RBV7.

Got: Vulcan Horogium BD145RS.

Clear BD145 is awesome, RS is awesome. Except it isnt Clear white.. Unhappy. Horogium is red, not maroon red, it looks awesome on screw :3. Vulcan, meh, cant complain much. Its awesome too, maybe i will do a vid on Vulcan vs Vulcan Smile.
I seriously don't understand WHY they made the RS pearl white... But then, seems they made most of the tracks mismatched colours (though I think most of them have another track in the set that matches their colour, I think that RS is all alone. I forget, though).

Also, my horogium is a maroon/red grape colour...
Got Myself a Basalt Horogium and a Hell Kerbecks in aditio to Flame Byxis I got 3WD's and 5 145-tracks its getting anoying.
Got these today!
- F: D (got this one for the BBP that comes with the DX Set)
- L Drago 105F
- Sagittario 125SF
- Torch Aries 125D
- Wolf 125B

wwqqyang is the seller where I got all the pre-HWS beys and the F: D. Torch Aries is from an eBay seller here in Australia.

Got a lot of 125 tracks today XD
My new purchased :
Dragoon G Limited Edition Blue
Dragoon GT
Dragoon GT Limited Edition Red
Dranzer GT
Wolborg 4
Gaia Dragoon G
(May. 22, 2011  6:32 PM)th!nk Wrote: I seriously don't understand WHY they made the RS pearl white... But then, seems they made most of the tracks mismatched colours (though I think most of them have another track in the set that matches their colour, I think that RS is all alone. I forget, though).

Also, my horogium is a maroon/red grape colour...

i posted a pic of all the matching tracks and bottems in the rb7 thread.
I needed a RF tip so I just went to toys r us and bought a storm pegasis for like 10 bucks
I have now 2 storm pegasis Smile
Join the Club. I have like Six Thousand, Four hundred and seventy-one.

I got L Drago KeyChain (YESSSHHHHHHH) and a Secret Buy Tongue_out People at Day of Beys will see.
(May. 23, 2011  6:04 AM)Chups Wrote: Join the Club. I have like Six Thousand, Four hundred and seventy-one.

I got L Drago KeyChain (YESSSHHHHHHH) and a Secret Buy Tongue_out People at Day of Beys will see.

6471 what?
But Lightning LDrago spins right on keychain =(
(May. 23, 2011  7:05 AM)Bakers Dozen Wrote:
(May. 23, 2011  6:04 AM)Chups Wrote: Join the Club. I have like Six Thousand, Four hundred and seventy-one.

6471 what? Storm Pegasus. Look at the Post above me.
But Lightning LDrago spins right on keychain =(. I know...Bummer but still Eee
Well my mother gave my BB 10 to my cousin because...well I have no clue,but she orderd me a BB 32 setSmileFinally I got the red beylauncher.
I got

BB-85 MF2 (orange)
(May. 23, 2011  12:01 PM)scipio132 Wrote: Well my mother gave my BB 10 to my cousin because...well I have no clue,but she orderd me a BB 32 setSmileFinally I got the red beylauncher.

Lol wat. Yo momma crazeh, boy.
Also, just noticed I'm in your signature. A little flattered, I am.

Just impulse bought Silver Quetz. Smexeh bey it is, and I saw a bargain so yeah. Plus, yay WF, the only attack part I don't have, IIRC.

Oh, and I also bought the Hasbro Spiral Blitz Twin Pack (Earth Virgo GB145BS and Killer Pisces ED145WD). Gives me a new GB145 for Beat Lynx, a new ED145 that is also white and therefore perfect for my White Whale display combo, another Pisces CW, albeit in a funky colour, a Third Earth, which is nice. And a Virgo CW, which I didn't have. YAYS
I just ordered a full set of RB7 and 5 R2Fs from wwqqyang recently. I am just waiting for it to arrive now, she gave me quick, polite responses. She is now definately among my favorite sellers.
(May. 20, 2011  9:17 PM)crashicth Wrote: Got my Self another New Trygle after i lost my old one, this arrived today from Devon to Midlands in such a short space of time Grin
Hasbro version.....whooops i guess the image was abit big, help?

Huge image removed

Copy this:

Code:
[spoiler][IMG]http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/7209/img1244fs.jpg[/IMG][/spoiler]

And swap you're image code with that.
got these a while ago

Pre hws starter wolf
Pre hws starter sagittario
Pre hws starter leone

all $4 ea LOL they were 50% off in bali XD
(May. 23, 2011  2:24 AM)JR_Tiger Wrote: My new purchased :
Dragoon G Limited Edition Blue
Dragoon GT
Dragoon GT Limited Edition Red
Dranzer GT
Wolborg 4