Recent Beyblade Purchases

Nice buys! Bet you your broke!
just got LDD, and RBV7 Smile
Im happy L Drago Destroy is so cool. I wanted beat lynx but got Gravity Perseus 85DS which is still pretty cool. Now I'll wait for sonokong to release Beat to get it Smile
I just bought launcher rubber, Gravity Perseus, Meteo L Drago, and the Coro Coro World Domination Book.
I am mistaken. I went on to Images of that book and saw Divine Chimera. I am mistaken.
Divine Chimera?

Why would he get Divine Chimera with that? Maybe you meant World Domination CoroCoro I got that as well. The only psychical Beyblades/Parts are Grav. Pers. Stamina Ver. CW and MLD Assault Ver. CW
(Apr. 26, 2011  2:27 PM)Keonex Wrote: My son just got BBP, but he's kinda sad cause the final drive isn't working properly, instead of getting a boost it slows down and wobbles. Unhappy

thats normal it should be battling another bey then it wont wobble
Well, as some of you may know, I've been trying to complete a Pink Galeon...or as some would call it a Galux. With a recent purchase, the bey is now complete! I've circled the parts in red.

Pink Galeon was originally missing the sub attack ring:
Then, I won this lot:
Ever the completist, I had to get this (gotta scroll across to see it):
I had not intended on doing this originally, but happy how everything fell into place for me, lol.
That's great Beyfan! Finally you get what you wanted..
Nice work beyfan, AND you finally resolved the question I've been wondering about for ages. Spark Draciel is the name of my favourite bitbeast. I only have a fake one, but yeah. Thanks. And great work Grin

Also, spark draciel is the coolest bitbeast EVER. Jus' 'sayin'. Where'd you get that from?

Bought inferno saggitario today because it looks cool, and apparently it's marginally better than some of the legend beys (which means nothing, but eh).
this past weekend i picked up hell kerbecs, gravity perseus, and a pack of launcher rubbers.
very happy with my purchase.
(May. 05, 2011  5:55 PM)th!nk Wrote: Where'd you get that from?
On YJA. Won a couple of auctions for the random bit beast sticker packs. Got 33 in total, but OkinawamTS only had to open on to find Galux, lol.
(May. 05, 2011  3:21 PM)BeyFan Wrote: Well, as some of you may know, I've been trying to complete a Pink Galeon...or as some would call it a Galux. With a recent purchase, the bey is now complete! I've circled the parts in red.

Pink Galeon was originally missing the sub attack ring:
Then, I won this lot:
Ever the completist, I had to get this (gotta scroll across to see it):
hmm..you got another cyber dragoon battle spec with its sticker...you always win nice lot..and always win rotten lot.. XD

I had not intended on doing this originally, but happy how everything fell into place for me, lol.
(May. 05, 2011  5:55 PM)th!nk Wrote: Spark Draciel is the name of my favourite bitbeast. I only have a fake one, but yeah.
Just noticed this part of your post XD

What do you mean you have a fake one? Is there an actual Spark Draciel bey?
i think spark draciel is only the bit chip..no actual bey i think..
today i got hasbro launcher grip and rev up ps the rubber from the grip is really hard recomend takara tomy pps is rev up good?
Hell Kerbecs + Gravity Perseus.
MF-2 Orange
MF Normal
Driger MS (I just wanted a Cheap Introduction to the World of HMs/Plastics)
1 RBV4 (I Rove RB's)
Finally got Dragoon GT, Dark Dragoon and Dark Gaia Dragoon to complete my dark series bey.
(May. 06, 2011  7:13 AM)BeyFan Wrote:
(May. 05, 2011  5:55 PM)th!nk Wrote: Spark Draciel is the name of my favourite bitbeast. I only have a fake one, but yeah.
Just noticed this part of your post XD

What do you mean you have a fake one? Is there an actual Spark Draciel bey?

Nah, it came on a fake Wing Attacker I bought back in the day. It had a different background, like, space or something, but it's really fuzzily printed. SUCH a cool bit-beast. Look, it's a robot turtle with a laser cannon for an arm. Oh, and spikes. GOD. DAMN.

Also, buying a bunch of Pre-HWS beys and a TT LLD from Dimsum2u. My Second Basalt should be arriving soon, as well. I might give it to a friend./kid I know. I dunno.
RBV7

Hoping for Beat Lynx TH170WD, Vulcan Horogium BD145RS or Gravity Perseus (Attack Ver.) BD145XF.
(May. 06, 2011  7:25 AM)BigBangDestroy Wrote: today i got hasbro launcher grip and rev up ps the rubber from the grip is really hard recomend takara tomy pps is rev up good?
the rev up launcher is the best you can even check on youtube it was built to make beys spin for a crazy long time
Just got my Digital Power Launcher from my Dad who just got back from Hong Kong. He did OK for someone who doesnt Know Jack carp about Beyblade.

Its pretty Cool. I mean it has Alot of Gimmicks. Its the L Drago Version but you can switch it to spin Right as well Smile I think its more Powerful than LL2 but Aesthetically Strange.

But I didnt end up getting that MLD URS.......The guy had already Sold it .... Uncertain
What? I thought you already had it. Weird. Is the DPL good or not?
Read Last Line of Second Paragrapgh.
I just got a Big Bang Pegasus, L Drago Destroy, Hell Kerbecs, and Basalt Horogium!
I ready for the baltimore tourney now!
Grand Ketos and Meteo L Drago