Recent Beyblade Purchases

Well hello. I am new to the fourms. I recently got stormpegasus. I really want abeypoint card and beypotiner
Well, littlechipz is selling me a RBV6 for $15 bucks, did some conversions, and it's worth about five. So three RBV6, and a Hell Kerbecs. Probably receive them today.
I just got a mfb attack stadium, and a meteo l drago reshuffle set, man i want a bb-96 super deck set soooo badly!!!
^Coincidence?^
A Super Deck Set, arrived yesterday by EMS.
I bought another Rock Leone double pack.
(Jan. 01, 2011  11:12 PM)Wraith Wrote: Well, littlechipz is selling me a RBV6 for $15 bucks, did some conversions, and it's worth about five. So three RBV6, and a Hell Kerbecs. Probably receive them today.

Lol, Wraith, just because I bought them for about $5 doesn't mean I am going to sell it to you for $5, the minimum and RBV6 is worth outside of Asia is $17...
L-Drago set
2x Vulcan Horuseus
Ray Unicorno
Galaxy Pegasis
[Image: SamuraiChangerMS014.jpg]
AkirasDaddy?
(Jan. 03, 2011  11:35 AM)Wraith Wrote: AkirasDaddy?

And inferno. Joyful_3
Recently bought a Flame Byxis and a BB86 Deck attack and defense set for £35 including shipping.

And from a different seller, a Gravity perseus + GRAND KETOS WD145RS for £21 including shipping.

BARGAIN HUNT!!
Just bought a spare takara BB-15 grip, Grand ketos and a flame Bull 105WB for £29. Very happy. Gonna buy lots more this month though.
Rapid Deploy case even tough its carp
What I got in the last few months :
http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/4058/dscn0041q.jpg

What is not out is still new in box or package for the most.
Nice Kai-V! how much did nightmare rex cost you?
(Jan. 05, 2011  2:47 AM)Kai-V Wrote: What I got in the last few months :
http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/4058/dscn0041q.jpg

What is not out is still new in box or package for the most.

Nice stuff Kai-v, but why the extreme stadium?

Edit: wait a sec... Is that the tornado stadium or the extreme?
(Jan. 05, 2011  2:48 AM)tman14 Wrote: Nice Kai-V! how much did nightmare rex cost you?

She got it free from someone who just wanted the game.
Are you kidding Kai-V! Well, lets see if I can top that in my next post. Too bad I can't include my URS as I have already received it.
(Jan. 05, 2011  2:50 AM)Ultrablader Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2011  2:48 AM)tman14 Wrote: Nice Kai-V! how much did nightmare rex cost you?

Wut!?

thats awsome
(Jan. 05, 2011  2:51 AM)tman14 Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2011  2:50 AM)Ultrablader Wrote:

Wut!?

thats awsome

She got it from dranzerX13
(Jan. 05, 2011  2:49 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Nice stuff Kai-v, but why the extreme stadium?

Edit: wait a sec... Is that the tornado stadium or the extreme?
I am so tempted to take the Tornado Heracleo, but no, it is the prize for the upcoming Montréal tournament which will hopefully work ... Plus, I opened it because it was needed for something ... It was also Kei's idea, before he learned that he would be unable to come to Montréal anyway.

SSJfisherman Wrote:She got it from dranzerX13
He is indeed quite cool, hah.
Recently purchased Flame Byxis, Hell Kerbecs & Thermal Lacerta.
This is the first time Kai-V actually showed what she bought, and boy, what a lot! =D

I got another Vulcan Horuseus 145D from my local store today, nothing too special. I'm keeping my fingers crossed so that he has Hell Kerbecs BD145DS soon.
(Jan. 05, 2011  6:58 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: This is the first time Kai-V actually showed what she bought, and boy, what a lot! =D

I got another Vulcan Horuseus 145D from my local store today, nothing too special. I'm keeping my fingers crossed so that he has Hell Kerbecs BD145DS soon.

Oi momo, was bb-76 there?