Recent Beyblade Purchases

I'm still waiting for my flame byxis Angry awsome! can't wait for the unboxings Wink
Yay! Just paid for a Driger V2! Really starting to cross off beys from my list now!
@ Blaze: Why Poison Serpent? I'm just curious is all.
Maybe he is a collector like me Smile also I just bought BB-101 Launcher grip with free stickers from AD and then another sticker pack from eBay since I had $4.19 from my eBay bucks I just bought those for 3.99 and the seller's name was toywiz.com XD
(Jan. 07, 2011  8:01 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: @ Blaze: Why Poison Serpent? I'm just curious is all.

I'm a bit of a collector, and I wanted to test the track out for myself.

AND the Clear Wheel looks AMAZING.
This month: Ray Unicorno, Galaxy Pegasis, Flame Byxis, Grand Ketos, Dark Bull,.

Soon: Hell Kerbecs [ on hold], Pavo/Killer Beafowl,Basalt Horogium, Screw Capricorne.
(Jan. 05, 2011  10:09 PM)JR_Tiger Wrote: My whole purchase in December
http://img535.imageshack.us/i/dsc00868a.jpg/

You need a Rose Gold Face.
received my NIB zeus (from cooljoe) and NIB trygle (from ispanico86)..love them so much...
My most recent purchase at TRU: L LDrago, E Virgo, and an extra S Aquario and D Gasher for their gimmick parts.

I wasn't exactly sure where to post this story, but this particular Broward County, FL store (the one next to the Pembroke Lakes Mall for you South Floridians) strangely had the largest selection of Beyblades I had ever seen. They had every Hasbro release of the starters in 3 places: its usual spot next to Bakugans, the part of the shelve walls between aisles where they usually put a single toy series, and a huge bin that they just poured them in (complete with the thin papery packing materials). Yesterday, that bin had Poison Serpents and Burn Fireblazes at the top, but today, the Serpents were gone and you had to forage through the others to get to the ones toward the bottom. The other releases (from the beginning to end of 2010) looked untouched and there are maybe a few hundred left. And I really wish I was making this up. It was like Purgatory for unsold Beyblades.
Photos: Beyblade Wall
Beyblade Bin

Edit: corrected links... oops. Tongue_out
i got a white NIP dragoon mf from a hms randdom booster act 3!
A whole one?! Lucky!
Just arrived from AkirasDaddy:

[Image: sany0590t.jpg]

He added in the Stickers and Cards.

Now I'm gonna shoot unboxing vids of them all.
^ You can never have too many Attack Stadiums. =)
Seems like everyone has Attack Stadiums except me. :=(
(Jan. 07, 2011  11:41 PM)Sagittario96 Wrote: Seems like everyone has Attack Stadiums except me. :=(

Your not on your own dude Unhappy
(Jan. 07, 2011  11:37 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: ^ You can never have too many Attack Stadiums. =)

That is SO true. XD
(Jan. 07, 2011  11:49 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2011  11:37 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: ^ You can never have too many Attack Stadiums. =)

That is SO true. XD

If only I had one. Crying
(Jan. 07, 2011  11:50 PM)Sagittario96 Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2011  11:49 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:

That is SO true. XD

If only I had one. Crying

Save up and buy one?
My parents and brothers have problems with shipping from eBay.
Its not ebay.... Also im getting a big lot on YJA soon Tongue_out
Picked up a BB-101 and two capsule beys. Pretty fun to play with, actually.
recently bought a storm pegasus (being ginga and all Grin) and a dark bull yhhh not reli that intresting of a purchase
My 4 RBV.6 & grip support arrived from AkirasDaddy today, in the Random boosters I got -
Flame Cancer D125RF
Burn Sagittario 105HF
Flame Gemios 105CS
and...
Killer Beafowl UW145EWD

Quite happy with them all.

Edit: Also waiting on BB-32 and Nightmare Rex from Dimsum2u
A new peggy for the RF and beylauncher.