Recent Beyblade Purchases

Just bought earth virgo FINALLY!!!
BB-76 Galaxy Pegasis DX Set w\ Attack Stadium, 3-Segment Grip, and Beylauncher.

I'm so happy Smile
I never would have thought Mc Frown would ever buy a thermal pisces but whatever Tongue_out I wish I could find a burn pheonix somewhere T_T
(Dec. 17, 2010  3:20 AM)tman14 Wrote: I never would have thought Mc Frown would ever buy a thermal pisces but whatever Tongue_out I wish I could find a burn pheonix somewhere T_T

He probably bought it for the Clear Wheel/Face, and or to mess around with Thermal.

Edit: OR for collection.
I like the Clear Wheel, T125 and ES are a cool color.
Mostly bought it because I'm interested in the Thermal wheel.
which has terrible stamina... but what am I saying? I bought it for the same reason Cute
(Dec. 17, 2010  3:36 AM)tman14 Wrote: which has terrible stamina... but what am I saying? I bought it for the same reason Cute

It's stamina isn't that bad, it's just outclased by other wheels.
yeah... I might want to see thermal's attack ability, maybe it will suprise me Tongue_out
I "bought" a Vulcan Horuseus 145D.
(Dec. 17, 2010  4:35 AM)Wraith Wrote: I "bought" a Vulcan Horuseus 145D.

Why the parenthesis?
Do you read the WBO news?
(Dec. 17, 2010  4:45 AM)Wraith Wrote: Do you read the WBO news?

Oh... I forget the lesser important things.

Have fun with Vulcan.
I can't believe I haven't bought it already....
I can't believe how anxious I am for my reshuffle set.. >.<
Bought a ll drago today... Planning to buy a cancer to upgrade my LLD100RF.
(Dec. 17, 2010  4:52 AM)Wraith Wrote: I can't believe I haven't bought it already....

Say what ? You already got one didn't you ? oO
(Dec. 17, 2010  4:54 AM)Dan Wrote: I can't believe how anxious I am for my reshuffle set.. Pinching_eyes_2

Which one did you get? Gasp
MLD obviously.. some nice testable parts in there. Momo and I have a few ideas, though hes pretty much dealt with all the pieces so he knows what is what >.< Plus 85 for my Vulc.
Just baught four new beys today, one I never even knew it came in a store package like it was, it was a storm leone which surprised me, anyways got the storm leone, earth eagle, dark bull, and storm pegises, I actually like earth eagle's performance tip, think its, wd? idk, but it keeps sliding around on the floor of the areana and consequencaly slips into the pockets... the movement is like that of an attack type, idk, I like it. and dark bull sucks just the way it is, but idk, it keep K.Oing its self out when its launched, bounces around alot, maybe I just need more practice with it, but the spin track is a bit heavyer, might be good with a rock wheel, going to experiment though. anyways yeah. fun times, so now my list is, storm aquerio, rock aries, rock orso, or something, flame leebra, flame sajaterio, storm pegises, earth eagle, dark bull, dark wolf, storm leone, and oh yeah, L-drago think that's it, I have ten in all, or 11 in all heh. fun fun... oh and I saw a storm scorpio, anybody know anything about that? can't find any articles on it. thanks
Is that a...DGMS?
LOL, that's a Dragoon MF. D:
I already know I'm a n00b at HMS, don't rub it in.