Recent Beyblade Purchases

(Dec. 10, 2010  11:07 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Generally I find this really annoying since I was the first one who contacted her about it so I think it's unfair that Blah got itPinching_eyes Also I just dibs it. You can't bid on it!

sorry but terms are you must find it first to then call dibs..........in which case I just found one.....and I am calling dibs Grin
I called dibs first though! I called dibs first that's the rule. Anyway your way is stupid cause there's no way of telling who found it first. Also I mentioned it first so I found it first.... Anyway I already contacted riderproxy. And I will beat you. I won't get beaten again!
you guys are arguing over a grip? seriously, the arguments on this site are ridiculous. on topic, i just bought a stadium.
An online argument is very much like pretending you have no teeth
whether you win or lose you look like a retard.

I bought Pisces.
(Dec. 11, 2010  10:45 AM)Moss Wrote: An online argument is very much like pretending you have no teeth
whether you win or lose you look like a retard.

I bought Pisces.

true, but all I am stating is its similar to the term "shotgun" (though i am not sure everyone knows the term but it is in reference to the front passenger seat of a car).

you cant call shotgun while not in view of the car...for that is not fair. that is why I brought up the fact of having to find it and state it first
I stated about it earlier than anyone else though so what your saying means nothing.
Lol, just wait and bid then. The person with the highest budget will win the auction. :L
Yeah but he's gonna win cause he always does. This is flippin carp!
I just got the Limited Edition Crystal Version Dragoon S. For around 12.6 dollars. Or 550 Pesos since I live in the Philippines.

edit: I did NOT buy it from the internet. There was a store selling it. Don't worry, It's original. They said they were never going to restock on it again.
Man lucky you. Forgot to mention that I got a NIB Dragoon ms a few weeks agoSmile Wanted one for a while mainly due to nostalgia since that was the only hms I had in my old collection.
(Dec. 11, 2010  11:56 AM)究極のブレーダー Wrote: I just got the Limited Edition Crystal Version Dragoon S. For around 12.6 dollars. Or 550 Pesos since I live in the Philippines.

edit: I did NOT buy it from the internet. There was a store selling it. Don't worry, It's original. They said they were never going to restock on it again.

Post pics please?
Ordering:
Meteo L Drago
Galaxy Pegasis
Wide Square Stadium
Blue Launcher Grip
Blue Beylauncher
LED Sight
getting divine chimera! will be here on 3rd of january and cannot wait!
MLD, Ray Uni and an Attack stadium for $30..
Great Buy!
all three of those for 30$?
or just the attack stadium for 30$?
(Dec. 11, 2010  9:27 PM)Nwolf Wrote: divine chimera, for free...
Not. A. Purchase. XD
Recently bought BB-96 Super Deck Set, will be nice to have a spare 85 track along with most of the other parts in the set!
(Dec. 11, 2010  9:21 PM)skaterforlife Wrote: Great Buy!

All three.
I will also get a URS Meteo Ver. soon.
(Dec. 12, 2010  1:51 AM)Dan Wrote:

All three.

May i ask where you got them so cheap?
I discovered that my Quetz (Gold) has finally arrived, but as the post office is closed, I can't go get it. Unhappy
(Dec. 12, 2010  1:55 AM)skaterforlife Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2010  1:51 AM)Dan Wrote:

All three.

May i ask where you got them so cheap?
Japan.
I know someone who lives there..
Today I bought storm Pegasus, L drago, Rock leone, Flame sagittario, Earth eagle, Evil gemios, Dark bull, and Thermal pieces.

I got Thermal pieces at walmart for $7.98 plus tax,

ToysRus had a deal on buying two bey blade pack for $9.99 so I got BB-30 Rock Leone, BB-35 Flame Sagittario, BB-28 storm Pegasus, and B-43 L drago for $9.99 each total about $19.98+tax and I got the BB-47 earth eagle, evil gemios, and BB-40 Dark bull for $17.99