Recent Beyblade Purchases

(Oct. 13, 2015  8:34 PM)Ultra Wrote: [quote='Zoroaste' pid='1289859' dateline='1444762505']

The beyblades it comes with are notoriously bad though. Not sure how good the duotron is but i've heard that they don't launch both blades with equal power (however that may be the plastics hasbro one, not sure). This set is better and for cheaper:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-G-Revol...210395bcdd
Yeah but I wanted the grip mostly tho, after the stadium, which seems pretty hard to find and expensive when you do. I would have bought the beys eventually for the sake of collecting them for $9 each. And the plastics that you get with the other set are lighter plastic because they are SOK right? It's cool that you get two grips though. I thought I was getting two with the hms set, but only got one.

Yeah, it seems pretty fragile, but not too bad. I'm not sure about the other ones because I don't have them, but I would say it's only a little bit more fragile than a bb-10. Besides the walls, yeah, they seem like they aren't gonna hold up too well
(Oct. 13, 2015  10:17 PM)Zoroaste Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2015  8:34 PM)Ultra Wrote: [quote='Zoroaste' pid='1289859' dateline='1444762505']

The beyblades it comes with are notoriously bad though. Not sure how good the duotron is but i've heard that they don't launch both blades with equal power (however that may be the plastics hasbro one, not sure). This set is better and for cheaper:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-G-Revol...210395bcdd
Yeah but I wanted the grip mostly tho, after the stadium, which seems pretty hard to find and expensive when you do. I would have bought the beys eventually for the sake of collecting them for $9 each. And the plastics that you get with the other set are lighter plastic because they are SOK right? It's cool that you get two grips though. I thought I was getting two with the hms set, but only got one.

Yeah, it seems pretty fragile, but not too bad. I'm not sure about the other ones because I don't have them, but I would say it's only a little bit more fragile than a bb-10. Besides the walls, yeah, they seem like they aren't gonna hold up too well

The grip is not the same as the takara HMS grip which is the one that everyone wants . I've never heard of SOK having lighter plastic. Where have you heard that? The difference with SOK is that the parts sizes are different in the ones before G Rev so it wouldn't affect the beyblades in that set anyway.
O, I dunno, yeah, maybe that's what I heard. The sizes were different. Wow, that is a good deal then. I think I will pick that up then, just the dragoon and grips make it worth it, plus a free extra stadium. Lol. Sign me up
I bought a single burst rbv1, and out came the only thing better than trident: THE GLITTERY SPRIGGAN!
Wait, there's glittery layers ?
Yeah, all of them are in RB1, except Trident
My most recent Beyblade purchase was at the very least last year, and it was some sort of Zero-G stuff from Hasbro. I don't even remember what it was, just that it was a two pack. I'm looking forward to buying some stuff for limited soon.
Got a few things in over the last 2 days! Finally got my burst!

Still waiting on a Ragnaruk starter.

Pictures
3x Valkyrie Spread Survive
1x Deathscyther Oval Accel
2x Spriggan Heavy Defense
6x Odin Central Blow
1x Burst BeyStadium

(mostly stuff for Bursts Onto the Scene Montreal)

BTW, the new stuff is finally up for pre-order on Amazon.jp.
(Oct. 14, 2015  9:54 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: 3x Valkyrie Spread Survive
2x Deathscyther Oval Acel
2x Spriggan Heavy Defense
6x Odin Central Blow
1x Burst BeyStadium

(mostly stuff for Bursts Onto the Scene Montreal)

BTW, the new stuff is finally up for pre-order on Amazon.jp.

Could I have a link for the Odin?

Good choice with the Valkyrie. The recolor is awesome
(Oct. 14, 2015  9:54 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: 3x Valkyrie Spread Survive
Lol. Let's hope that Odin is superior at attack, with better teeth, so we don't have to keep doing this
I sorta brought

2x Odin Central Blow

Buuttt seems zenmarket can't do amazon for awhile or whatever went ahead did takutoys...

@[Bey Brad] Should I be blaming you??
I just pre-ordered from Amazon last night with no issues. What happened?
Unfortunately, we have reached a limit for this item on Amazon.
http://zenmarket.jp/amazonproduct.aspx?i...B0167Z1ECY
We cannot buy it from Amazon anymore.
Please search it in some other shops.

That happened lol, i pre-ordered it last night as well...
lol, probably my fault. sorry!
(Oct. 15, 2015  8:54 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: lol, probably my fault. sorry!
I dare you peel an Odin for me Smile
So.....@[Time] @[*Ginga*] and I ordered 29x B-15 RBV1 and I brought 2 Odin.
29 random boosters!?!? Holy hell!? Is he gonna sell them? Or just for him!? My god I wish I had the liquid to do something like that! That'd be so cool!!
They are three people splitting the costs. In fact, twenty-nine does not divide by three, but they have made a deal in order to pay less shipping and middleman fees by having one person order them for the group and then separating them in person or locally.
Ohhh, but still, 10 boosters is really nice, good bump to the collection of parts! I sincerely hope they each get a Trident and Spriggan Claw.
Hopefully more, hah.
Huge order from Amazon, mostly stuff for the tournament :

1x Valkyrie Spread Survive
1x Ragnaruk Heavy Surive
1x Wyvern Armed Massive
5x Launcher Grip

All with free two day shipping. Grin
So I've ordered a few bits recently -

x1 B-17 Odin Central Blow (By the looks of things I think I'm going to need to get a couple more though haha)
x1 B-15 05 Valkyrie Central Fusion
Pre-orders -
x1 B-20 Horusudo Spread Edge
x1 B-21 Reshuffle Set 'Attack & Balance'
x1 B-22 Reshuffle Set 'Stamina & Defence'
x1 BG-01 Random Layer Collection Vol.1 Full Set (The Blue Kerbeus Layer looks amazing)

Have to wait until mid/late November for everything (to save on shipping) other than the BG-01 which is December! Long wait ahead but can't wait to get it all! Really have got into Burst which is something I didn't think would happen haha!
Guys today i orderd a basalt horogium of hasbro .

Its the legends version

Maxtwo.