Recent Beyblade Purchases

Got these in the mail today! Plastics lot.

[Image: 2cp6mpf.jpg]

Some cool-looking launchers with shooter supports:

[Image: 2vm9iq8.jpg]

2 magnacores (what are these?) and some loose bit chips:

[Image: 1zmf7kx.jpg]

Can anyone identify which Dragoons are here and where specifically? And what is the MFB bey on the upper right? Thanks guys!
Bottom Left: Toys R Us Exclusive Dragoon G
Middle: Red Dragoon V
Bottom Right: White Dragoon V2
Besides MFB: Electronic Dragoon V

Also, that MFB bey is Killer Beafowl Smile

@[xVaretyr]

EDIT: The purple bey besides the giant electronic Dragoon is Gaia Dragoon V Smile
Red Dragoon V <3

Magnecores are basically heaviier magnetic (for the special stadium) Spin Gears.
Thanks Hato and Zed EX!

I noticed that these Dragoons are left-spinning? Except Gaia Dragoon V. Am I right? Just a quick question
(Oct. 10, 2015  3:21 PM)xVaretyr Wrote: Thanks Hato and Zed EX!

I noticed that these Dragoons are left-spinning? Except Gaia Dragoon V. Am I right? Just a quick question

Yep, every white Dragoon except the first one is Left Spin, I think it's one of the Dragoon series' main features.

Gaia Dragoon is different from Dragoon and isn't in the Dragoon series.
(Oct. 10, 2015  3:40 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:

Yep, every white Dragoon except the first one is Left Spin, I think it's one of the Dragoon series' main features.

And all the while I thought L Drago was the first left spinning bey. -__- Thanks for this, JINBEE.
my deathscyther just got shipped to me yesterday!!! I love it and somehow it knocked out a bunch of MFB beys and didn't even lose 1 click!!
(Oct. 10, 2015  4:15 PM)xVaretyr Wrote:

And all the while I thought L Drago was the first left spinning bey. -__- Thanks for this, JINBEE.

One extra note, master dragoon, ultimate dragoon, and dragoon grip attacker are right spin.

There are two pre-SG Dragoons; Grip Attacker and the oft-forgotten Ultimate/Spin Dragoon. http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Spin_Dragoon

though maybe this is considered separate like Gaia.

However, this article is completely wrong to claim it's left spin and has a spin gear. lol
Master Dragoon, like Gaia Dragoon, is something else entirely.
(Oct. 10, 2015  4:52 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

There are two pre-SG Dragoons; Grip Attacker and the oft-forgotten Ultimate/Spin Dragoon. http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Spin_Dragoon

though maybe this is considered separate like Gaia.

However, this article is completely wrong to claim it's left spin and has a spin gear. lol
Master Dragoon, like Gaia Dragoon, is something else entirely.
Oh I meant Grip Attacker as the "first" Dragoon that didn't spin left. I always forget Ultimate Dragoon was a Dragoon beyblade and often see it as Makendo, even though it's not.
I can't blame anyone for forgetting such a boring design
Just bought a B-13 Valkyrie Spread Survive.
The recolor on Valkyrie is sick!
#epicflamecoloredvalkyrieFTWyeah
Got myself a Takara Driger S and Driger F NIP today for roughly 3USD! What an experience of assemblying. I guess I've been spoiled too much by MFB.

Also got a used Driger V2, Dranzer S, Wolborg 1 and 2, Griffon, Gaia Dragoon V, Galzzly, and Trygle.
(Oct. 13, 2015  5:43 PM)xVaretyr Wrote: Got myself a Takara Driger S and Driger F NIP today for roughly 3USD! What an experience of assemblying. I guess I've been spoiled too much by MFB.

Also got a used Driger V2, Dranzer S, Wolborg 2 and 4, Griffon, Gaia Dragoon V, Galzzly, and Trygle.

How did you get them that cheap? I paid around $15 for a driger f.
(Oct. 13, 2015  5:43 PM)xVaretyr Wrote: Got myself a Takara Driger S and Driger F NIP today for roughly 3USD! What an experience of assemblying. I guess I've been spoiled too much by MFB.

Also got a used Driger V2, Dranzer S, Wolborg 2 and 4, Griffon, Gaia Dragoon V, Galzzly, and Trygle.

Haha, this got me thinking about which Beyblade has the most complicated assembly process (excluding the 3-Layers that require screws, since that's obviously the worst). Maybe Burning Kerberous or Magical Ape MS?
(Oct. 13, 2015  5:51 PM)oldieblader Wrote:

How did you get them that cheap? I paid around $15 for a driger f.

I bought it from a local man, we met a while ago. He clearly has no idea of the current prices, he just wants to sell all the beys. I bought several to help him Smile He said it was his child's untouched toys. Haha. Great deal indeed.

(Oct. 13, 2015  5:54 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

Haha, this got me thinking about which Beyblade has the most complicated assembly process (excluding the 3-Layers that require screws, since that's obviously the worst). Maybe Burning Kerberous or Magical Ape MS?

Man, it was my first time to assemble a plastic beyblade. The Japanese manual were of little help. Had to experiment for a while there. Haha.

Gonna assemble a Burning Kerberous next time. Pray for me. Kidding.
The roller beyblades.

Couldnt screw the rollers in right and lost one, illegal AR now (Only reason i bought it was for the AR).
Why did you quote my post from eight years ago? lol
probably a glitch, whoops.
Got these in today. I highly recommend this HMS starter set. It's only $55 on ebay, the stadium alone is worth that (some say it is the best stadium ever made). Great way to get into HMS and the duotron looks like it actually might be kinda good. So pumped to finally have an attack core, even if it isn't a good one. Lol
[Image: 20s6tzm.jpg]
(Oct. 13, 2015  7:55 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: Got these in today. I highly recommend this HMS starter set. It's only $55 on ebay, the stadium alone is worth that (some say it is the best stadium ever made). Great way to get into HMS and the duotron looks like it actually might be kinda good. So pumped to finally have an attack core, even if it isn't a good one. Lol
[Image: 20s6tzm.jpg]

The beyblades it comes with are notoriously bad though. Not sure how good the duotron is but i've heard that they don't launch both blades with equal power (however that may be the plastics hasbro one, not sure). This set is better and for cheaper:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-G-Revol...210395bcdd
Is the Tornado Attack in that HMS set just as thin as the plastic one? If not, it's a game changer. lol
I'm pretty sure it's the same.
It looks similar to a the sets I bought with the Tornado Attack in (I ended up with 3 of them) and had to tape the corners of the walls on all of them. Awesome stadium to play in even though fragile haha!