Recent Beyblade Purchases

Thanks I guess. I can't find any right parts, and I really need them! People are challenging me, and I can't! I need to train, but with no bey I don't deserve the title "Tiger Empress"
Do you think a Lynx would work for your combo ? :')

[Image: latest?cb=20110416171208]
Probably, I'm not sure!
Received my Galaxy Pegasis and Samurai Ifraid today from eBay! Waiting for the Red Mercury Anubis to arrive, hopefully within the week. (I'm trying my best to catch up with the anime beys and you guys) Hopefully gonna order Meteo, Destroy, Horuseus and Perseus by the weekend too! Grin

That feeling when something you bought internationally finally arrives. I love it.
1x (Black) Kerbeus Heavy Survive
1x (Pink) Valkyrie Central Fusion

Getting a few more of my favs from RB1. Smile
Earth Tigra will be here shortly! Then you all will pay the ultimate price!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
So my B-07 Booster Kerbeus Wing Fusion and B-08 Start Dash Set arrived and now I've ended up ordering -

A full set of B-15 RBV1
B-04 Kerbeus Central Defense
B-13 Valkyrie Spread Survive
B-12 Deathscyther Oval Accel

Soo the addiction to Beyblade is starting again... Haha!
(Sep. 29, 2015  6:10 PM)Blitz Wrote: A full set of B-15 RBV1

Is that for me?
(Sep. 29, 2015  5:49 PM)Tiger Empress Wrote: Earth Tigra will be here shortly! Then you all will pay the ultimate price!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Hey @[Tiger Empress] — this thread is to discuss recent Beyblades you or others have bought. If you haven't purchased anything or have nothing to say about other people's purchases, please consider if there's a more appropriate place to post this. Smile

I know you said you didn't have a Beyblade yet, so I hope you will find a suitable one soon.
It's here, it's here!! Grin

I can't wait to add some volumes of Burst to my shelf Smile
Alright fine, I'll go post my rants elsewhere!
The artwork in the original manga is so much fun :')
(Sep. 29, 2015  8:48 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: The artwork in the original manga is so much fun :')

It is, and you can actually see the progression of them growing up throughout the series. I can't wait to give it a go. Hopefully we'll get it scanlated one day Smile
(Sep. 29, 2015  11:26 PM)BeyderAndy Wrote: where did you buy it? I want one!

Me? Amazon.co.jp
(Sep. 29, 2015  11:31 PM)Wizard Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2015  11:26 PM)BeyderAndy Wrote: where did you buy it? I want one!

Me? Amazon.co.jp

thanks.
Wow, those mangas are cool, Wizard. May I know how much did you pay for those beyblade mangas?
Wowowow Wizard, that's an awesome collection.
Two days ago I bought Berserker Behemoth and was surprised at the lack of stickers. Unhappy

I wonder why the heck Hasbro decided to not provide any stickers for the wheels, as because without the stickers they look like the fake Chinese ones.

Does anyone have Takara Tomy Barserker Begirados and hasn't yet used the sticker sheet? Maybe you can scan it and send it to me in original size?
We all know that stickers sheets are super expensive to print, and Hasbro was lacking of money to print it.
(Sep. 30, 2015  7:34 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: We all know that stickers sheets are super expensive to print, and Hasbro was lacking of money to print it.

Probably they looked at some tournament videos and realized nobody was using stickers lol
(Sep. 29, 2015  8:56 PM)Wizard Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2015  8:48 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: The artwork in the original manga is so much fun :')

It is, and you can actually see the progression of them growing up throughout the series. I can't wait to give it a go. Hopefully we'll get it scanlated one day Smile

You can already read the whole thing online:

http://mangafox.me/manga/bakuden_shoot_beyblade/
(Sep. 30, 2015  8:44 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Probably they looked at some tournament videos and realized nobody was using stickers lol

Almost everybody use stickers on clear wheels actually.

Could you imagine using a Plastic beyblade without stickers ? (I remember that you were complaining about my Dragoon G's missing Bit Sticker on the Plastic Remembrance Day Tongue_out)
I used tons of plastic Beyblades without stickers! I would say Burst is the first series to have stickers really worth using.
(Sep. 30, 2015  9:39 PM)Ultra Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2015  8:56 PM)Wizard Wrote:

You can already read the whole thing online:

http://mangafox.me/manga/bakuden_shoot_beyblade/

If you would check your own link, you would see that it's not available to read on MangaFox. The only scans of the series are the kaibeysharks scans which are awful, and all they did was scan the Viz copies which I believe made some changes to the series.

(Sep. 30, 2015  4:24 PM)xVaretyr Wrote: Wow, those mangas are cool, Wizard. May I know how much did you pay for those beyblade mangas?

For Bakuten Shoot Beyblade I paid $51 USD but after shipping from Japan it was $59. For Metal Fight Beyblade I paid $10 plus another $10 for shipping and for Zero G I bought brand new copies so that was also $10 with another $10 for shipping. In total, I've spent like $100 for a complete set.

(Sep. 30, 2015  4:31 PM)Zed EX Wrote: Wowowow Wizard, that's an awesome collection.

Thanks Smile Right now the top shelf has 5 volumes of Bakuman and Nisekoi and the rest of the space is taken up by Beyblade. The bottom shelf has Japanese copies of Yotsuba&, Death Note, my Japanese textbooks and then my Zyuuranger (Super Sentai) DVD set. Once the first volume of Beyblade Burst comes out I'll be making room for it.

Wyvern came today, so expect an unboxing.